Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira had confidence in him not reacting like Madhav did - hope that its proved right

For a long time she singlehandedly carried the relationship by forgiving and tolerating a lot of Armaans angst and gussa getting vented on her like a punching bag.

Its time for role reversal. if he is NOT Madhav ka beta, he needs to step up and ask the right questions. Who told her and why.

how is it that just before they were gonna have a happy reunion she learns this truth

hope he uses his brain and addresses the root cause of things.

Yes now it is high time he uses his lawyer brains back and get to the bottom who did all of this to Ab and why. 

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 11 days ago
CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For me the lmao moment was when Chuhi said she married Rohit because woh Ar ko mana nahi kar sakti πŸ˜‚β€¦β€¦. Women Ar also told you to move on with Rohit so many times why dont you listen then? Matlab she is selective where its her matlab she wil do it…… this clearly proves she married Rohit because she wanted to stay near Ar.
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Yesterday I was hopeful that Ruhi will get called out.. But today's episode made me doubtful again.. 

I have not watched prev gen but from whatever clips I had seen, did not feel like the PL was given such long rope.. Whatever she did was exposed periodically ( not sure if this is against forum rule, will edit if it is)... 

I am watching itv after a long time.. But never thought I could feel disgust to a itv character the way I feel for Ruhi.. 😏And strangely it is a stronger reaction to Ruhi 2.0 for me.. 

Edited by Solitudelover - 11 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I really praised the writers for the execution of the wedding track, but unko tareef hazam nahi hui cause they are back to this half baked mess.smiley44 I don't even understand what they are trying to do with ruhi, but as long as they keep her+goenkas story seperate enough to be skipped I'll be fine. 

Armaan and Abhira will both have a clean slate rn, which is a good thing. I'm curious about how they will have them same setting now, and what will armaan's journey be from now. Abhira ka is more predictable, she can either return to mussorie Or search for a job in udaipur, and probably stay in rose garden to stumble upon some truth related to armaan's bio mom. 

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

One day I am hopeful that Ruhi will get called out.. But today's episode made me doubtful again.. I have not watched prev gen but from whatever clips I had seen, did not feel like the PL was given such long rope.. Whatever she did was exposed periodically ( not sure if this is against forum rule, will edit if it is)... I am watching itv after a long time.. But never thought I could feel disgust to a itv character the way I feel for Ruhi.. 😏

Yes last season the PL did not have very long stint being a vamp and even her negativity was superficial and materialistic. Current season Ruhi has a bigger role as a PL but at the end she will get her punishment too. Actually she already got her punishment after being discarded by ML. Now she is just trying to pull the leads down but will not be successful long term. It is a fact the story most of the time loses charm after the leads unite so they are trying to keep them separate longer this season. It is fine for me. As long as negativity is interleaved with positivity. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I was stuck in traffic, so I thought my mood would be calmer 

but nahiiiiiin, those SS trash got my blood boiling smiley7smiley7

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

To truly pay the price, we need to see Armaan regret even calling her a friend. He still thinks she's mature, Understanding, dost etc. But its time he realizes she is not! 

And if he loves Abhira she should be his bff and confidant as well. 

warn4rsstan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Before Abhira even "came between" armaan-ruhi, ruhi was engaged and married to Rohit. Are the makers nuts?

Originally posted by: Pinecone

To truly pay the price, we need to see Armaan regret even calling her a friend. He still thinks she's mature, Understanding, dost etc. But its time he realizes she is not! 

And if he loves Abhira she should be his bff and confidant as well. 

High time this past reveal opens his eyes about the true nature of his past bff.

hobbit thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't think Abhira should compare Armaan's love for her with that of his ex. He forced Ruhi to marry Rohit for the sake of his family and couldn't stand up for her while he stood up for Abhira against his so-called family. That says enough. (Although he would look at Ruhi with sad eyes quite a lot smiley11)

And I cannot see them living at PH after Abhira forgives him. It would be a disaster. They should move somewhere else together! 

Edited by hobbit - 11 days ago