Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Rohit acted so well today.🥰... We are really blessed with the lead pair.. 

ROHIT WAS SPECTATCULAR TODAY!!!

I really cried with him

I am happy they opted to make Abhira determined and angry instead of crying

She has done her fair share of crying already

aansu sukh gaye

I liked her too but today episode belonged to Armaan! UFF. so many shades he showed

First he was angry at Kaveri but quickly he went into self blame mode. It was really well done.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

The episode still not posted for me smiley38

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Kv' s evil laugh when she entered PH knowing effectively she has destroyed Ar - Ab relationship.. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

The word that we were waiting for - INFATUATION 😀

Ar used it while describing to Vidya the Aasmaan se neela samandar se gehra pyaar

IKR. I literally exclaimed when he finally said the CORRECT WORD- INFATUATION. Woohoo!!!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

What abhira said was fine, but her including ruhi in the speech was annoying. Behen woh tumharey liye kabhi nahi bolegi, tum usko sympathy dikha k kya karogi 

Abhira told everything to Madhav, which is something I was not expecting. Will madhav do something useful for once? He has been a first-hand victim to Kaveri's manipulation, so will he let history repeat itself? 

I did want repercussions for Armaan, but still it was kinda heartbreaking to watch, especially as he has been made the sole bad guy in the entire situation. This ambuja cement white washing of Ruhi is pissing me off real fast. At least it was a win for Rohit's blood shot eyes enjoyers like me. 

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Yeh abhira pagal ho chuki hain, kya raastey main logo ko randomly lecture de rahi smiley37smiley37smiley37

haan bilkul .bura heartbreak hua hai toh she will act out na.

Solitudelover thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Scene where Ar went and stood in front of Kv...It was very powerful.. 

2 actors with great screen presence.. 

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Abhira ka accident kab hone wala hai ? And Armaan should take Ruhis class as well ! I don’t know how but he needs to tell her he never ever loved her and stop making him feel guilty as she had already agreed to marry Rohit ! 

Solitudelover thumbnail

Team Neutrals

What I did not like... How they are trying to shove the sister hood down our throats where Ab made her and Ruhi the victims and Ar some sort of playboy.. Now she is sympathetic to Ruhi.. Said she and Ruhi behaved like door mats while Ar kept them hanging.. 😡

Edited by Solitudelover - 10 days ago
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

True that ! Wtf why did they have to make Ruhi bichari ? I really want someone to sunaofy or slap her ! She has been given so much attention and so much credit for manipulating and guilt tripping Armaan all the time 

I mean common Abhira talk for yourself why including Ruhi and saying she is bichari? Has she ever said that to you ? She said you snatched Armaan from her and you are the dusri aurat !! I really expected some sort of punishment or some anger on Ruhi !