Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago
Wah wah writer👏 now that we are not accepting chuhi WW they made Ab say the dailogue how chuhi is victim. But still we audience will never accept that. Period
CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Ab behen I know you are in sadma but raha chalte kisi aur ka proposal kharab nahi karte. We have to be civil, you are lawyer.
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

---+

Edited by Solitudelover - 10 days ago
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am so mad at Vidya and Madhav ! These two for once should stand together for their kids against KV ! They should help Abhira and Arman to patch up! Madhav should speak up now if he knows how his mother has manipulated Abhira 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

We thought no one will know Rumaal love story.. Kv declared in front of entire PH while having a go at Ar.. 

How could she let go of an opportunity to put Ar down😡

I dont mind that it came out

Now no one can call Abhira egotistical for not wanting to reconcile with Armaan

No woman will be chill with the truth of her husbands ex living with them for 10+ months and not knowing and them going around playing dosti dosti 

The issue was not him having a past, having an infatuation etc- it was about trust and honesty.

He never told her truth even when they had become friends. she wasnt just a deal na. she lived with him.pyaar realize nahi kiya but atleast he should have seen her as a friend whom he could share the truth with. She even asked him so many times but he didnt tell her. if he had told her in that phase - she would have been non judgmental but now she is a woman in love who is learning of a betrayal

Kaveri though is EVIL

She is completely unaffected by Armaan's pain

Now she is putting full blame on Armaan

Abey woman- did you hear Ruhi- she CHOSE to marry and betray Rohit. Armaan was "sacrificing" his khushi as she herself acknowledged is something she expected from him. 

If he had stopped shaadi, she would have blamed him

if he sacrificed girl he liked for his brother- tab bhi Armaan ki galti

And she has some audacity to blame only Armaan knowing full well that she forced Armaan to divorce Abhira and marry Ruhi. She manipulated everything to make Armaan hate Abhira, act out and used his impulsiveness and anger to get him to say yes to Ruhi too. but not even an iota of guilt on her face. PATHETIC WOMAN.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Abhira hate pyaar smiley37smiley37

Girl bye, that's anger talking once you calm down 

you'll be chasing your khoodsman smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Ab behen I know you are in sadma but raha chalte kisi aur ka proposal kharab nahi karte. We have to be civil, you are lawyer.

chalega. khud ke life mein tufaan aaya hai, she had to vent it. ab bas voh unsuspecting couple were there.

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: sias2

I am so mad at Vidya and Madhav ! These two for once should stand together for their kids against KV ! They should help Abhira and Arman to patch up! Madhav should speak up now if he knows how his mother has manipulated Abhira 

How is it that possible?Vidya still thinks Ruhi is right for Armaan .In real,Ruhi is not right for any sane person.

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Now that Madhav knows this is all dadisa chal he will now reveal the divorce truth….. and now Ab is also back to PH temporarily, uska toh aana jana laga rahega with madhav so I am seated.
bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Abhira hate pyaar smiley37smiley37

Girl bye, that's anger talking once you calm down 

you'll be chasing your khoodsman smiley37

CVs will make her cry soon enough for Armaan forgetting these dialogues 🤣🤣