Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I am sure she will calm down and understand him eventually but she did speak very hurtful words yesterday too. Like he kept both Ruhi and Ab as doormats etc. The girls both fell in love with him does not equate to he keeping them as doormats. Infact he quitely accepted what both of the ladies asked him to do most of the times. He did not ask anything from Ruhi and even did not have much demands from Ab so how did they become doormat? Anyways all is good if ending is good and for drama purpose everything is ok for me.

imo, it was harsh but not untrue.That was bare minimum outrage. 

She was definitely treated like doormat and punching bag by Armaan because he felt haq banta hai. Abhira took all his gussa in every situation followed by maafi for going overboard. Right from her gruh pravesh to Ruhi car accident by Krish to Rohit smoking, Rohit disappearing, to Charu kaands, court case of dadi, literally every track- Abhira was first scolded, doubted before Armaan realized he messed up and apologized. She included Ruhi because after hearing Ruhi and how he led Ruhi on and  finding out he hid truth, she was more angry with Armaan than Ruhi. she isnt privy to Ar-Ruhi dynamic to realize that Armaan was Ruhi's doormat.And in due course when she calms down she will realize that Ruhi was equally to blame if not more. Infact she already knows it deep down but right now her volcano is erupting only on Armaan. Ruhis mistakes  doesnt absolve Armaan of leading Ruhi on without firmly putting her place. there are some boundaries that should not be crossed which he allowed. 

So many big and small things that he allowed Ruhi to do gave her the liberty today to victimize herself and make him the villain.

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold I disagree Armaan accepted that his marriage with one-year validity (deal was verbal not legal) was "real" after Abhira's accident. Infact he argued with Abhira in hospital "Sab reeti rivaj sey kanoon sey tum meri patni ho" Sheh's Armaan and his actions are completely forgotten. If Abhira was his wife according to him (even if she was for a year) then why he went on writing shiv-shakti with Ruhi negating sanctity of his legally valid marriage with Abhira?

As he told Abhira she is his wife or never stopped Abhira couter-arguing with Ruhi "I'm his real wife even if it I'm for a month or a day" so, whatever was between Ar-Ru also involved Abhira as he didn't negate she was his real wife. If both didn't accept/acknowledge their marriage as real one after Rohit's disappearance or if he didn't address her as his wife taking stand for "his wife" against Dadisa, Phusphasa and Ruhi before Charu's kand it might not involve Abhira but as she was given the right to be his wife and do wife duties by him. Abhira had the right to know Armaan's plans to talk to Dadisa about his and Ruhi's marriage after their divorce, or his plans to write shiv-shakti with Ruhi while being married to her.

Armaan prayed for her to have good life-partner only once (correct me if I'm wrong) that was during gangour but then why did he helped Abhira putting on ornaments? As a friend? She kept gangur fast as his wife. Why didn't he stop her doing wife duties for him (keeping fast, making murti, doing rituals as a couple) while praying for her to get a good life-partner specifically when he knew Ruhi also kept a fast for him?  He assured and manaofied her several times he didn't get those divorce papers why? Why he gave her false hope that their relationship has a chance by his actions (before Charu's kand) also gave false hope to Ruhi he will talk to Dadisa. He knew Abhira was upset with Ruhi bringing in divorce papers. Why was she upset? Why didn't he ask her why are u so upset Abhira when initially you started this deal thing? 

Armaan's "sab meri galti hai" in that broken voice and his inability to even take a step ahead on stairs. This is the beginning of Armaan's redemption and improvement in his character. We all debated how Armaan will be redeemed and how he will be made worthy of Abhira after shiv-shakti kand so making Abhira a puppet of Dadisa with no trust on Armaan and blind trust on Dadisa-Ruhi (even after the history she shared with both of them) was a way of redemption and justification that people mostly believe what they see without giving the other side a fair chance to explain.Abhira didn't get that chance to explain herself during Ruhi's accident, Rohit disappearance,Charu's kand and she is repeating the mistake by not giving him a fair chance to explain himself. Her resentment towards him stems from leading on both girls which is somehow a fact but her lack of trust on him and giving free chit to Ruhi and herself isn't justified. 

Instead of having an outburst regarding his lack of trust on her and their relationship, lack of communication, unintentionally leading on her and Ruhi and considering herself responsible for not understanding Ar-Ru's past relationship despite given several hints, she made it all about how can he fall in love and fall out of love so easily which is stupid tbh. Can anyone please give her examples of her ancestors and how they fell in love for the second time though their first love couldn't be termed mere infatuation unlike Armaan's so-called first love that was actually infatuation or more likely Ruhi was an ideal type for him according to his perspective a good suitress.

Kartik, Naksh, Yash, Kairav, Sirat and her own mother Akshara fell in love for the second time.   

Yaar if they say it's real shadi , usse shadi real nahi ho jaati   ..both knew it was a temporary arrangement till the time abhira gets her degree   . Arman calling abhira his real wife or fake wife,still a wife obviously bec they were legally married..but did he give that place to abhira in true sense ? Rituals and all she had to do bec they had to maintain a facade of husband wife..

All I know is she was doing deal jaap before she realised she's falling for him & he was doing zimmedari jaap by then ..whatever happened in between that time period drew them close but not close enuf ...and then there was ruhi who was playing with his mind & I don't blame her for that..he was getting played , manipulated ,guilt tripped  , acting like a blind deaf & mute person . Who denies all of that ? 

My grouse with abhiras dialogue ke Arman played with feelings of "both" girls is untrue bec ruhi ke saath yes but abhira ke saath when ? She fell in love with him & realised he doesn't, (after charu kaand) coz he kept repeating zimmedari & tum sirf 3 months ke liye ho , padhai par dhyan do aur jao etc etc toh she backed off , did she forget? Khud hi realize kiya ke nahi it was one sided ..if Arman was a playboy will she reach this conclusion ? 

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yaar if they say it's real shadi , usse shadi real nahi ho jaati   ..both knew it was a temporary arrangement till the time abhira gets her degree   . Arman calling abhira his real wife or fake wife,still a wife obviously bec they were legally married..but did he give that place to abhira in true sense ? Rituals and all she had to do bec they had to maintain a facade of husband wife..

All I know is she was doing deal jaap before she realised she's falling for him & he was doing zimmedari jaap by then ..whatever happened in between that time period drew them close but not close enuf ...and then there was ruhi who was playing with his mind & I don't blame her for that..he was getting played , manipulated ,guilt tripped  , acting like a blind deaf & mute person . Who denies all of that ? 

My grouse with abhiras dialogue ke Arman played with feelings of "both" girls is untrue bec ruhi ke saath yes but abhira ke saath when ? She fell in love with him & realised he doesn't, (after charu kaand) coz he kept repeating zimmedari & tum sirf 3 months ke liye ho , padhai par dhyan do aur jao etc etc toh she backed off , did she forget? Khud hi realize kiya ke nahi it was one sided ..if Arman was a playboy will she reach this conclusion ? 

@bold But it didn't remain one-sided as he also confessed his love for Abhira. According to Abhira's logic he is a playboy because he first loved Ruhi allowed her to decide for their future (without informing Abhira that he gave Ruhi that exclusive right being his first love). He divorced Abhira as according to him she wasn't good for his family. Cared for Abhira after door accident, held her hand, hugged her, emotionally supported her, changed her bandage etc. told Abhira she can stay in PH as his wife even when they signed divorce papers. Was devastated and hurt when Abhira gave false testimony to break off their marriage. He agreed to marry Ruhi just a day after divorcing Abhira. 

Confessed his love for Abhira when he was about to marry Ruhi. Called off his wedding with his ideal type Ruhi on the wedding day. Stood outside Abhira's door for 3-4 days confessing his love in almost every possible way, not caring about his clothes, food and shelter assuring her nobody will separate them now, without coming clean regarding his past. He should've told her called off his wedding with his apparent first love/ infatuation (chitwali). He wasn't willing to inform her about Ruhi before starting afresh. Past is in the past but Ruhi wasn't just his past he was Rohit's widow and Abhira's nemesis.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 9 days ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

So true. 

I have wanted him to cry khoon ke aansu and now when he is, bura lag raha hai uske liye. 

He deserves to cry , this is karma for his leeway to  Ruhi but I'll also cry with him because he didn't mess up on purpose ❤️ 

All credit goes to mr rohit purohit man brings out the best in armaan smiley32