Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 10 days ago

The word that we were waiting for - INFATUATION 😀

Ar used it while describing to Vidya the Aasmaan se neela samandar se gehra pyaar

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Todays summary is Armaan is main culprit who played with lusty bhabhi and Abhiras feelings!! Now babysa has again taken an impulsive decision that Dadisa is correct in what she did and she is gonna be the person who will hate love and become the topmost lawyer! I really loved Ropu today he played Armaan so well! He did say that with Ruhi it was just infatuation! I am so happy writers gave his perspective. He sunaofied Dadisa but Dadisa paid him the culprit ! Vidya is happy that Abhira is out of Poddar house ! I just hope somehow Abhira listens to what Armaan has to say or how she was manipulated by Dadisa and Ruhi 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Yeh abhira pagal ho chuki hain, kya raastey main logo ko randomly lecture de rahi smiley37smiley37smiley37

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was thinking will kaand maata 2.0 will get the meaning or not 🤣

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Abhira and her respect for P-nanu, didn't want to say what she felt about her so she said Chuchi didn't respect the sanity of marriage.smiley39

Swani and her granddaughter knew exactly what Abhira meant with that closing comment, that Roo was charitra hin auratsmiley11 You have to give the cheap woman credit too after lying to Vidya at mandir about never crossing the line with Armaan, she said Armaan fell in love with Abhira in 5 days. Then no one would suspect that since she enter PH, as Rohit wife she pursue an illicit affair with soul-mate, who is also her jeth.

I know some blink like how can Abhira say that since she made a deal after marriage, but unlike Rohit, Armaan knew exactly how his wife wanted the marriage.smiley36 Poor Aks would've came back if she knew how Abhira made side deal after shaadi

hobbit thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Yeh abhira pagal ho chuki hain, kya raastey main logo ko randomly lecture de rahi smiley37smiley37smiley37

That was cringey smiley39

Solitudelover thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Rohit acted so well today.🥰... We are really blessed with the lead pair.. 

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope divorce truth comes out now! Hoping Madhav speaks up now to save their relationship if he knows Kaveri has manipulated Abhira !! I am hoping wo kuch to kare 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhira reveals to Armaan that Ruhi and Kaveri revealed his sacchai to her.

Abhira says to him now I know why he gave Ruhi azaadi to speak between them. she calls out his BS dosti. Abhira has confronted him beautifully! she tells him I have finally realized why Ruhi used to treat me badly. And she calls him out for latkaoing both women.  Her heartbreak has come out so well. really well written dialogues. Sam has done it well. very controlled anger. 

She leaves telling him- tumne humaari kahaani shuru hone seh pehle hi khatam kardi

She uses a rod lying there to once again strike at her name on the bench and removes her name entirely. :( that bit broke my heart into pieces.

Cousins and Manoj/Manisha are all dancing in anticipation of the good news of Abhimaan reunion. Kaveri enters. They stop dancing and she looks smug. laughs at their happiness and walks off. 

Abhira reaches temple and complains to Devi ma about giving her nonstop pain. She says I have my own zidd now- she breaks naariyal and declares that she will not be with Armaan. Raaste alag. She looks determined and walks off from temple

As she is leaving temple she sees a guy telling his gf that he doesnt love his ex and wants to marry her. She gives girl warning saying- today he is giving roses and tomorrow he will give kaanta. She takes out her angst on the random couple. if it wasnt Sam performing it, this scene could have become funny but Sam makes it look good.

Armaan enters PH and breaks glass. Kaveri is waiting for him

He looks ANGRY AF initially. Vidya goes to see him and Kaveri stops her. What a walk from Armaan. He looks like ghayal sher with those eyes and that expression! He takes out his gussa on sofa and furniture and throws things around. He looks eye to eye at Kaveri and says Mubarak ho, aapne barbaad kar diya mujhe. Itni mushkil seh Abhira trusted me but aapse bardaasht nahi hua. aapne doh dil, ek bharosa - sab tod diya.

Kaveri taunts him saying what bharosa. Ruhi seh pyaar kiya toh Abhira seh shaadi ki. Abhira seh pyaar hua toh Ruhi seh shaadi karne gaye. She says dont put your galti on me. She says you have broken bharosa of Abhira, ruhi, Rohit and your maa.

So Kaveri has revealed the sacchai in front of full family. 

Armaan is stunned and is SO  broken hearing Kaveri's retort. he goes from anger to self blame. He thinks I was gonna get my love so I got laalchi and didnt tell Abhira everything when I should have. Armaan says you have now killed my kahaani with Abhira. HE says sab khatam kar diya and walks in a trance to his room

And he is blaming himself as he goes up to his room.

Vidya runs behind him and is trying to sambhalo him

REALLY WELL PERFORMED BY RoPu!!! SO SO GOOD.

Abhira reaches home and Madhav sees her state and knows everything is off. He offers her a hug and she cries in her papas arms saying I wish i had listened to you and he lied, he used to love Ruhi before shaadi. Madhav is shocked AF. Abhira tells him everything. this is not fully shown and is telling Madhav- I made him most important and he didnt even care to tell me truth. She tells him guess who told me- Kaveri told me the truth. Madhav has alarm bells ringing. but Abhira cuts him off before he can speak and tells him- thats it, I am not gonna run behind Armaan anymore. Abhira vows that she will only focus on her career and enough of pyaar vyaar.

Armaan is crying in Vidyas lap. And says- I ruined everything trying to fix things. He tells her - I realized very late that I only love Abhira, never loved Ruhi. He says I didnt do this galti deliberately. Armaan tells Vidya- I realized I never loved Ruhi, just had infatuation. Looking back ig my dil always knew it , I only realized it late. He tells all to Vidya and breaks down beautifully. Its really well done. Vidya looks a tad bit guilty and then justifies herself saying I thought Ruhi was right for you. And she says I still think Abhira is not right for you. UMM WHY THE F?! She also says I think Abhira is too swabhimaani and she wont come back

Precap- Armaan taking Madhav back for saawan milni function to put sindur on Vidya and Madhav going but taking Abhira with him! Abey yaar- kya bakwaas hai. can they give her a break from PH.

Edited by Pinecone - 10 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail

Team Neutrals

We thought no one will know Rumaal love story.. Kv declared in front of entire PH while having a go at Ar.. 

How could she let go of an opportunity to put Ar down😡