Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago

I completely agree with you ! Ruhi should not get any free passes henceforth! She is not a victim ! She was the one who always wanted EMA ! She was the one who married Rohit for Armaan to stay close to the later ! I hate her !!!

I feel only Abhira can put her in place so please Abhira koi pura sach batao 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Vidya seems to be on the verge of flipping. I think it would be Madhav and her now playing sorta cupids. 

I liked a lot about today's episode, but this whole thing of painting Ruhi as a victim and making Armaan the only one responsible for the situation is not sitting well with me at all. 

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira reveals to Armaan that Ruhi and Kaveri revealed his sacchai to her.

Abhira says to him now I know why he gave Ruhi azaadi to speak between them. she calls out his BS dosti. Abhira has confronted him beautifully! she tells him I have finally realized why Ruhi used to treat me badly. And she calls him out for latkaoing both women.  Her heartbreak has come out so well. really well written dialogues. Sam has done it well. very controlled anger. 

She leaves telling him- tumne humaari kahaani shuru hone seh pehle hi khatam kardi

She uses a rod lying there to once again strike at her name on the bench and removes her name entirely. :( that bit broke my heart into pieces.

Cousins and Manoj/Manisha are all dancing in anticipation of the good news of Abhimaan reunion. Kaveri enters. They stop dancing and she looks smug. laughs at their happiness and walks off. 

Abhira reaches temple and complains to Devi ma about giving her nonstop pain. She says I have my own zidd now- she breaks naariyal and declares that she will not be with Armaan. Raaste alag. She looks determined and walks off from temple

As she is leaving temple she sees a guy telling his gf that he doesnt love his ex and wants to marry her. She gives girl warning saying- today he is giving roses and tomorrow he will give kaanta. She takes out her angst on the random couple. if it wasnt Sam performing it, this scene could have become funny but Sam makes it look good.

Armaan enters PH and breaks glass. Kaveri is waiting for him

He looks ANGRY AF initially. Vidya goes to see him and Kaveri stops her. What a walk from Armaan. He looks like ghayal sher with those eyes and that expression! He takes out his gussa on sofa and furniture and throws things around. He looks eye to eye at Kaveri and says Mubarak ho, aapne barbaad kar diya mujhe. Itni mushkil seh Abhira trusted me but aapse bardaasht nahi hua. aapne doh dil, ek bharosa - sab tod diya.

Kaveri taunts him saying what bharosa. Ruhi seh pyaar kiya toh Abhira seh shaadi ki. Abhira seh pyaar hua toh Ruhi seh shaadi karne gaye. She says dont put your galti on me. She says you have broken bharosa of Abhira, ruhi, Rohit and your maa.

So Kaveri has revealed the sacchai in front of full family. 

Armaan is stunned and is SO  broken hearing Kaveri's retort. he goes from anger to self blame. He thinks I was gonna get my love so I got laalchi and didnt tell Abhira everything when I should have. Armaan says you have now killed my kahaani with Abhira. HE says sab khatam kar diya and walks in a trance to his room

And he is blaming himself as he goes up to his room.

Vidya runs behind him and is trying to sambhalo him

REALLY WELL PERFORMED BY RoPu!!! SO SO GOOD.

Abhira reaches home and Madhav sees her state and knows everything is off. He offers her a hug and she cries in her papas arms saying I wish i had listened to you and he lied, he used to love Ruhi before shaadi. Madhav is shocked AF. Abhira tells him everything. this is not fully shown and is telling Madhav- I made him most important and he didnt even care to tell me truth. She tells him guess who told me- Kaveri told me the truth. Madhav has alarm bells ringing. but Abhira cuts him off before he can speak and tells him- thats it, I am not gonna run behind Armaan anymore. Abhira vows that she will only focus on her career and enough of pyaar vyaar.

Armaan is crying in Vidyas lap. And says- I ruined everything trying to fix things. He tells her - I realized very late that I only love Abhira, never loved Ruhi. He says I didnt do this galti deliberately. Armaan tells Vidya- I realized I never loved Ruhi, just had infatuation. Looking back ig my dil always knew it , I only realized it late. He tells all to Vidya and breaks down beautifully. Its really well done. Vidya looks a tad bit guilty and then justifies herself saying I thought Ruhi was right for you. And she says I still think Abhira is not right for you. UMM WHY THE F?! She also says I think Abhira is too swabhimaani and she wont come back

Precap- Armaan taking Madhav back for saawan milni function to put sindur on Vidya and Madhav going but taking Abhira with him! Abey yaar- kya bakwaas hai. can they give her a break from PH.

The most happiest thing is Armaan directly accused dadi being villain in his lovestory ...Dadi bhi Rumaal revelation sabke saamne kiya..Abhira surprised me by saying Madhav about Rumaal...Kam se kam thoda toh mercy hai..Now Armaan is not clueless about who did what and team Abhira is also know about the reason of rejection..Aadha Bala tal gayi smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

"I hate pyaar" - Said by 134687446 lead characters of ITV love story, two days before they get loveria smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

What abhira said was fine, but her including ruhi in the speech was annoying. Behen woh tumharey liye kabhi nahi bolegi, tum usko sympathy dikha k kya karogi 

Abhira told everything to Madhav, which is something I was not expecting. Will madhav do something useful for once? He has been a first-hand victim to Kaveri's manipulation, so will he let history repeat itself? 

I did want repercussions for Armaan, but still it was kinda heartbreaking to watch, especially as he has been made the sole bad guy in the entire situation. This ambuja cement white washing of Ruhi is pissing me off real fast. At least it was a win for Rohit's blood shot eyes enjoyers like me. 

its a temporary phase. When venting at Armaan she said ki you led us both on- which is true

but Ruhi ko bhi last mein sunaya that she eseentially cheated Rohit which is not excusable

I also felt bad for Armaan but this was coming. he did mess up bigtime.

I think his mistake was not that he did not recognize pyaar for Abhira earlier, it was giving Ruhi too much leeway- I want him to realize that. If Ruhi had been kept away emotionally and not allowed haq to speak in his life and to Abhira the way she did- today Abhira could have been a tad more understanding. 

He may have taken time to realize Ruhi was infatuation and Abhira is pyaar but he knew Ruhi is SIL so he should not have let her guilt trip and manipulate him and speak in his matters

thats where the mess up happened

I am pissed AF at Vidya saying- I still think Abhira is wrong. Umm why?! what did Abhira do wrong?!

It just sucks that Kaveri put all blame on Armaan and Ruhi is getting clean chit and her manipulation is going unquestioned. 

I dunno if Madhav will do anything though 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

"I hate pyaar" - Said by 134687446 lead characters of ITV love story, two days before they get loveria smiley36

knee jerk reaction hai

tomorrow she will be falling in his arms again! eye lock, trip fall sab hoga.

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

What abhira said was fine, but her including ruhi in the speech was annoying. Behen woh tumharey liye kabhi nahi bolegi, tum usko sympathy dikha k kya karogi 

Abhira told everything to Madhav, which is something I was not expecting. Will madhav do something useful for once? He has been a first-hand victim to Kaveri's manipulation, so will he let history repeat itself? 

I did want repercussions for Armaan, but still it was kinda heartbreaking to watch, especially as he has been made the sole bad guy in the entire situation. This ambuja cement white washing of Ruhi is pissing me off real fast. At least it was a win for Rohit's blood shot eyes enjoyers like me. 

It's a Challange for Armaan now.His first challenge is he has to remove that Ruhi sympathy from Abhira's mind..Otherwise one day it will come as guilt when they were in happy life and make problem..

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

What I did not like... How they are trying to shove the sister hood down our throats where Ab made her and Ruhi the victims and Ar some sort of playboy.. Now she is sympathetic to Ruhi.. Said she and Ruhi behaved like door mats while Ar kept them hanging.. 😡

based on what she knows for now its natural

but she hasnt given clean chit to Ruhi

She did call her out for cheating Rohit before she left and for lying to her. if she really wanted Armaan she could have told Abhira the truth and Ab would have backed off. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I have to say that POS, dadisa was correct Armaan brought all this on himself but by leaving that bomb in a open field. That people like KP can blow it up. He should've told Abhira the truth even when she was confronted him he wanted to wait. 

Well him saying Dadisa & Chuchi manipulated Abhira, but it's him who made it possible for that to happen. If he told the truth from the beginning this wouldn't be happening.  Especially when you're telling your woman she's your first love 

Armaanza the guy never makes anything easy smiley44