Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago

Bhai kya family hai..

Ghar ke bache ka dil toot gya aur yeh naach ga rahe haismiley36

Itv ki FLs kamal hoti hai..

They take a secomd to get manipulated..

Hamesha lagta tha armaan manipulate hoga..

Yahan toh abhira ho gyi..

Khair kya hi farak padta hai..

Armaan would get washed after this..

Uske baad apni taraf se bnda sahi ho.jayega..

Baki.dadi is pagal, she first lost her son and now in her ego she is losing her devotee grandson..

The deal truth was start and now these add on incident drived wedge ider and after div9rce truth out..

Oh Dadi..

Vo din door nhi jab aap ae ladki ki hi minnatein nikalengi to even talk to armaan...

Abhira's had become unreasonable whuch is a requirement for this track..

She also forgot how ruhi always used to be behind armaan..

And just termed armaan culprit..

Khair..

Jb tak.uski unresonability tolerate hogi I have no complaints😅😅😅😅

Baki RP take a bow man..

You are an amazimg actor....

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

knee jerk reaction hai

tomorrow she will be falling in his arms again! eye lock, trip fall sab hoga.

Omg trip and fall zillion times. And Ab will be back in PH tomorrow toh pakka kal trip and fall hoga. 
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Tag line for Armaanza' s life

Sab kuch sahin karne ke chakkar mein aur galtiyaan karna..

Really felt for him today🤗

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sias2

True that ! Wtf why did they have to make Ruhi bichari ? I really want someone to sunaofy or slap her ! She has been given so much attention and so much credit for manipulating and guilt tripping Armaan all the time 

I mean common Abhira talk for yourself why including Ruhi and saying she is bichari? Has she ever said that to you ? She said you snatched Armaan from her and you are the dusri aurat !! I really expected some sort of punishment or some anger on Ruhi ! 

she didnt say Ruhi is bechaari

She just said both of us ran behind you saying Armaan Armaan and behaved like doormats.

I dont think Abhira has given Ruhi a clean chit

She is only holding Armaan accountable for calling Ruhi a dost and letting her speak in their marriage and says I get why she used to be cruel to me always. so she still recognizes that Ruhi was cruel to her. 

I think Abhira is too sorted to give Ruhi a clean chit but that outburst was only for Armaan saying he messed up which is factually true.

As she was leaving she told Ruhi that you may blame me but you made a joke of shaadi. And she also told her that she should have said truth long back. 

I demand for justice on behalf of my Armaan sa. Just look at that face.... Saara gussa pighla diya... I literally felt my eyes burning... Truth be told, I am not someone who would cry for a fictional character... But Ro pu did a phenomenal job. Specially the transition from being angry and looking like a ghayal sher in font of Kaveri to being vulnerable and crying his heart out in front of Vidya... I loved it. 

Well, Abhira was giving gyaan to the couple... I guess this is how she is shown to us... Impulsive at times. She is sad and angry and this can come out at anyone and anywhere.... 

Inlogo ne mere Armaan sa ke sar par saara theekra phod diya hai. I am hating this. Abhira ka gussa samajh me aata hai,... Ruhi ka gussa bhi kuchh had tak theek hai... But she can not keep up with this blame game when she knows ki she was equally responsible... Swarna is... I don't know what to say about her... Isko koi uthalo re baba,.. Then hum manish ji ki teesri shadi me naachenge... Manish weds Surekha... Waise bhi these people regard these relations as such a pure and pious rishta... 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

I liked the episode… Abhira was right though not totally right .. the good part is Kaveri has been exposed by both Abhira and Armaan .

Madhav knows that Kaveri is behind this .. his acting is underwhelming.. but atleast he knows the truth Vidya also knows the entire thing.. how it went ..Rohit was just a passing mention .. 

I am glad she explained to armaan she can’t do much .. it’s better she stays away from this .Looks like Vidya will play her pati card .. in sawan .. but .. sawan has not yet started .. aren’t they too early .. Yes it’s raining in Mumbai Toh acchi baat hai

Edited by Aadi04 - 10 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

its a temporary phase. When venting at Armaan she said ki you led us both on- which is true

but Ruhi ko bhi last mein sunaya that she eseentially cheated Rohit which is not excusable

I also felt bad for Armaan but this was coming. he did mess up bigtime.

I think his mistake was not that he did not recognize pyaar for Abhira earlier, it was giving Ruhi too much leeway- I want him to realize that. If Ruhi had been kept away emotionally and not allowed haq to speak in his life and to Abhira the way she did- today Abhira could have been a tad more understanding. 

He may have taken time to realize Ruhi was infatuation and Abhira is pyaar but he knew Ruhi is SIL so he should not have let her guilt trip and manipulate him and speak in his matters

thats where the mess up happened

I am pissed AF at Vidya saying- I still think Abhira is wrong. Umm why?! what did Abhira do wrong?!

It just sucks that Kaveri put all blame on Armaan and Ruhi is getting clean chit and her manipulation is going unquestioned. 

I dunno if Madhav will do anything though 

Armaan ka problem is that he took that turtle thing too seriously and now is ridiculously slow. Whatever he did in the past is done and dusted, but imo he should have told her the truth at least in the last few days after confessing his love. Telling ILY in multiple languages is very cute, but ultimately does nothing to build trust, saying the truth does. It is always more difficult when you hear things from a third person, cause it insults your relationship as well. Things would have been better if armaan had told the truth himself. 

Anyways, armaan will get his due, but i so hate that Ruhi is now a huge victim in all of this.  Vidya is someone I can't take seriously. She gives up her mangalsutra at the police station, and now says that she will only lagao sindur from madhav. smiley36

hobbit thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don’t get why no one in Poddar family cares about Rohit?! Isn’t it obvious now that he must have left because he discovered the truth? They’re behaving as if he didn’t exist ..

Edited by hobbit - 10 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

its a temporary phase. When venting at Armaan she said ki you led us both on- which is true

but Ruhi ko bhi last mein sunaya that she eseentially cheated Rohit which is not excusable

I also felt bad for Armaan but this was coming. he did mess up bigtime.

I think his mistake was not that he did not recognize pyaar for Abhira earlier, it was giving Ruhi too much leeway- I want him to realize that. If Ruhi had been kept away emotionally and not allowed haq to speak in his life and to Abhira the way she did- today Abhira could have been a tad more understanding. 

He may have taken time to realize Ruhi was infatuation and Abhira is pyaar but he knew Ruhi is SIL so he should not have let her guilt trip and manipulate him and speak in his matters

thats where the mess up happened

I am pissed AF at Vidya saying- I still think Abhira is wrong. Umm why?! what did Abhira do wrong?!

It just sucks that Kaveri put all blame on Armaan and Ruhi is getting clean chit and her manipulation is going unquestioned. 

I dunno if Madhav will do anything though 

(bold): wait til she learns about the deal abhira made with dadisa to save her gosh darn marriage. she's gonna flip instantly. i think once she learns of it, madhav and her will try to patch up armaan and abhira. i just have a feeling after seeing abhira-madhav scene and armaan-vidya scene in today's episode.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

One thing that can drive me out of this show is some sort of forced sisterhood between ruhi and abhira . The show had the chance to build friendship between them, but they didn't and that's fine. This whole ruhi victim no. 1 thing is getting on my nerves.