Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I mean any normal family would want their son to go abroad, earn money and stay high profile lol. Jab se J ayi hai Ani is not how he usually is. So in a way the family is right. smiley36

Ohh toh basus is a typing error right?

That's what confused me...

Yes..how much Jhanak had affected his life... literally created havoc in his life..his career is not his focus...he is putting his life at risk...he is spoiling his relationship with everyone , with his fiance...

His entire well settled life turned upside down after Jhanak coming into his life

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

i know only two days till wedding ! sab ke sab aalasi!

Abhi bhi two days baaki h?! Didnt mehendi happen on the second day. I thought only 1 more day to jhelofy. 🥲

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

true... and that is also a more realistic story... and a big change for audience , break from BH 🙏🏻

lots of good things! And also hope for a light hearts romance between leads

now i am noticing we are starting to wish for good things again...

lets not forget reverse psychology 😅

Originally posted by: piapriya

They need to be separated man. J also should realize how valuable Ani’s support has been. And this will help with self esteem if she is able to achieve sumn on her own. She needs to fend for herself and learn to hold her ground against others.

and for Ani to realize he cant always have her as backup. He cant keep his family and J happy at same time. Sometimes difficult choices have to be made.

vira76 thumbnail

dont know ... there is some other rasam and then wedding i think... haldi bhi to nahi hui.. dont know if they even do it..

abhi aaj to annulment ka chakkar hai.. and i am pretty sure even after that these two dumb heads wont talk!

Abhi bhi two days baaki h?! Didnt mehendi happen on the second day. I thought only 1 more day to jhelofy. 🥲

vira76 thumbnail

i want real-world god to act i agree... trp ko 0 par lao!

Originally posted by: Varsha188

If God wants intervention pl decrease the trp😂😂

piapriya thumbnail

true... and that is also a more realistic story... and a big change for audience , break from BH 🙏🏻

lots of good things! And also hope for a light hearts romance between leads

now i am noticing we are starting to wish for good things again...

lets not forget reverse psychology 😅

Sorry forgot!
they need to be separated even if they dont want and should forget this one day- half day tiffin wali shaadi.
They should hate each other. J should become a superstar and boss around ani and BH.
Revengeeeee!

piapriya thumbnail

dont know ... there is some other rasam and then wedding i think... haldi bhi to nahi hui.. dont know if they even do it..

abhi aaj to annulment ka chakkar hai.. and i am pretty sure even after that these two dumb heads wont talk!

That’s a given. They will meet in BH hallways jahan koi b inki baat sun skta h but sunta nahi.
stare at each other. Hurt each other. Say half sentence, eat half. And move away with sacrifice in mata’s monologue and performance in dhongi baba’s monologue

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ohh toh basus is a typing error right?

That's what confused me...

Yes..how much Jhanak had affected his life... literally created havoc in his life..his career is not his focus...he is putting his life at risk...he is spoiling his relationship with everyone , with his fiance...

His entire well settled life turned upside down after Jhanak coming into his life

Boses are anglicized version of Basus. They are the same.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Varsha188

If God wants intervention pl decrease the trp😂😂

Anyways wo ho to raha hai. smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They need to be separated man. J also should realize how valuable Ani’s support has been. And this will help with self esteem if she is able to achieve sumn on her own. She needs to fend for herself and learn to hold her ground against others.

and for Ani to realize he cant always have her as backup. He cant keep his family and J happy at same time. Sometimes difficult choices have to be made.

Yes...both needs to realise eachother's importance...

Jhanak needs to work on her career... achieve something..and deal with real life situation alone so that she can understand what a true blessing Aniruddh has been.....

Ani needs to spend sometime with himself with his own emotions... realise that his family is toxic as hell...and break free..

At this point both are emotionally damaged.... healing is first required...