Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Nice write up!!

Ani was being so ridiculous, and over tthe top, I did not even find it offensive.

J was a prize fool and forget the mahantha. I was trying to find her logic.

Ani tells her he is acting like he loves Arshi and she thinks her admonition made Ani realize Arshi is his true love. What about the other glaring option that he was doing exactly the same thing again? Selective thinking and so ridiculous. Her insecurity needs Ani to spell it out for her, she does not want to believe he could actually love her. She'll even take the Ani 2 timing option over his loving her. That makes me feel sad for her.

And what exactly does Ani want - a reaction from J to cause her to come to him or he is resigned to moving on with Arshi and in the process wants to hurt J. I cannot seem to follow the plot.

I want to see Ani's reaction to how J interpreted his PDA. smiley1

I felt sad for both yesterday, now this will play right into the annulment scene. I'm kind of excited to see what Ani will do now the wedding is very close and it seems like he will lse J and marry Arshi after all.

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I echoed your reactions. smiley37

Jhanak Ka monologues felt like someone has literally put a coal in my ears. I couldn’t bear it. She went on and on being the mother India of the Basu House. 🌚

Her husband was fuming at her with so much intensity and she was going on with her useless dialogues which doesn’t exist in the first place. When will this woman come back into senses? She thinks she did a favor by alienated Ani yesterday, hurt his ego so that’s why he was able to revel his mehendi occasion.🤦‍♀️ How conveniently she believed all her false thoughts? How many times she knew Anirudh attempted to talk to her about their relationship status(keeping aside his “love you’s” to Arshi which I don’t agree with and still kicked him away? If all these months Jhanak couldn’t acknowledge and differentiate his attitude towards her, then it’s a failed situation for them.

Does Anirudh actually thinks he can wasooling his bezatti in two days before his marriage with Arshi? Kiya hokhar loge bai!smiley36 Can he keep some distance from Arshi when he does PDA? As much as I was face palming on Jhanak’s dialogues, I sort of felt bad for her when Anirudh was saying how he will now degrade her as well just like his family has done. She has no one and I know Anirudh gira ga Magar probably not to the extent of hurting her soul! He is only attempting to make her feel the equal amount of pain as he is feeling in love. I actually enjoy these glares and his intense filled eyes fixated on Jhanak. Gives me all sorts of butterflies. smiley42

So the annulment is tomorrow and even though Ani enjoy all being the macho man in front of Jhanak, he will actually melt like hara howa ashiq who still can’t endure to see Jhanak walking away like this. Can we please have those scenes where he is actually sushing 🤫 her down and confessing he loves her? Can we please have them hug each other while standing up? *Yeah my fantasies* Jo ke pata nahe kis janam main puri hongi. 🤷‍♀️smiley36

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

is there a bts of them signing the divorce papers?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vira76

Guys are there any other bad news other than the annulment papers getting signed by both dumbos? That was such a blow on our faces ! 😣 I am really disappointed …

Bata do if there are any other bad news… I don’t have energy in me to go through all the pages !

yaa...we dont want bad news in installments..they should give it all at once...bts comes around afternoonsmiley37..so annulment signing we can see in afternoonsmiley37smiley38
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PPak

is there a bts of them signing the divorce papers?

I think there were pictures.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Means entire star channel has only one story , what a pity !!!!!

don’t they get bored of their creativity lack
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

Nice write up!!

Ani was being so ridiculous, and over tthe top, I did not even find it offensive.

J was a prize fool and forget the mahantha. I was trying to find her logic.

Ani tells her he is acting like he loves Arshi and she thinks her admonition made Ani realize Arshi is his true love. What about the other glaring option that he was doing exactly the same thing again? Selective thinking and so ridiculous. Her insecurity needs Ani to spell it out for her, she does not want to believe he could actually love her. She'll even take the Ani 2 timing option over his loving her. That makes me feel sad for her.

And what exactly does Ani want - a reaction from J to cause her to come to him or he is resigned to moving on with Arshi and in the process wants to hurt J. I cannot seem to follow the plot.

I want to see Ani's reaction to how J interpreted his PDA. smiley1

I felt sad for both yesterday, now this will play right into the annulment scene. I'm kind of excited to see what Ani will do now the wedding is very close and it seems like he will lse J and marry Arshi after all.

Even Anirudh has slight idea that Jhanak has delusional thoughts. smiley36

@bold: agree! I failed to understand both for their intentions. Makers are playing smart by leaving empty ends with confusing dialogues, eating up their hotel scenes while have them to recall. It’s all so chaotic. Divorce annulment is done.. I don’t know how long will it take to process the request. The shaadi is in two days. So whether or not the process takes time, can Ani and Arshi still get married or do they have to wait until it’s completely done?

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Guys are there any other bad news other than the annulment papers getting signed by both dumbos? That was such a blow on our faces ! 😣 I am really disappointed …

Bata do if there are any other bad news… I don’t have energy in me to go through all the pages !

Nah only annulment papers k photu aa gye hn bs smiley37

atleast thats what i know of 💀

vira76 thumbnail

Same I saw the papers after I woke up in my bed … zataka aisa laga jaise it’s about me … gadhe makers ! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I only woke up to this divorce papers in front of eyes, while I was still on my bed. Is se ziyda buri aur kiya khabar hogi filhaal🤣🥲

I woke up in a hope to see new BTS too. But Jhanak land main sab kuch hopeless haismiley38

Their divorce was inevitable unless somehow they misplaced these papers or Anirudh burns it. But I feel this is only to get them remarry again in the future without any conditions or compromise.

vira76 thumbnail

Ye sala Kaunda sadist Banda hai annulment papers ki photo leke internet le dal diya?

Originally posted by: piapriya

Nah only annulment papers k photu aa gye hn bs smiley37

atleast thats what i know of 💀