Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

I have a hunch Leena will unite the two during Durga Pujo ! But coz these characters have not seen any growth or progress from their og insecurities n mahaanta, these 2 are well equipped to break RuNak up! They have enough conflict that will brew between themselves n with the rest of BH! Didi ko permanent chhutti dila do koi! She is in all her right at best a vestigial organ πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Originally posted by: sanfan

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Now Jhanak can only stop when Leena decides it’s time to resolve the conflict Varna as @Areyaar says guest appearances and phool chadane se kaam chalate rahenge…

The quality of the writing in the times when their love was flourishing, nurturing and now when it’s time to bring the conflict to a head- there’s a sea change

Sublime then & mediocre now

Fabulous ideation but pathetic execution becos of the urge to keep the serial alive..

but one thing is for sure Ani jaisa character likhna bahut mushkil hain aur use nibhana usse bhi mushkil so for that I will credit Leena’s team and hats off to Krushal for managing the hues so beautifully.

So, irrespective of how this serial turns out.. I will believe that a writer can write a ML’s character with sensitivity… I understand that it may not be easy to write the FL’s character given sensibilities, Trp pressure but I will still appreciate that they have tried to flesh out a character like Jhanak who is trying ( not succeeding yet though) to love for love’s sake.

Since Leena will want to keep Arshi alive in the equation, she will continue to butcher Jhanak on one hand and Ani on the other hand in the name of what you are referring to as martyrdom of Jhanak.

It’s like a chakravyuh… Arshi won’t exit on her own, Ani won’t leave Arshi on his own, Jhanak will not let Ani leave Arshi..Jhanak will not live with Ani…Ani cannot live without Jhanak and Jhanak will continue to apparate every time Ani falls ill - the saga continues

Edited by rysohini - 2 hours ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

But I have to wonder - what cards does Ani have left to play to manipulate Jhanak into staying right now? smiley36 Just yeh beemari wala?

Previously all his manipulations were managed with the cover story of zimmedaari, insaaniyat, Arshi ki behen ki madad kar raha hoonsmiley36.....but now it's all out in the open that he loves Jhanak and Jhanak loves him....so no zimmedaari, insaaniyat excuses available now. And Jhanak is not interested in staying for the sake of love. Shaadi ki acceptance ka woh Ani ko kuch bolne nahin deti when he tries to talk about it and shuts him down in advance ki jaao Arshi didi ke paas.....so wahaan bhi stalemate rakhenge.

This shared pati situation is not long term sustainable no matter what Jhanak sayssmiley36.....Ani literally falls sick again the moment Arshi shows up in front of him toh theek hoke kaise bardaasht karega usko? smiley36.....they have to somehow break through the "mann se shaadi" wala stalemate....uske liye Ani might publicly put sindoor on Jhanak somehow and that will undo her whining about "mera sindoor mitaya tha"smiley36

I agree that he doesn’t have many cards and I don’t much care for cards that regress the character - cliched and stupid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bold - lol πŸ˜‚ that trauma she keeps alluding to - TRP audience humein baksh do!!

Anyways my point was either you have a character who is straight forward comes upfront and finishes the issue ( for whatever it’s worth a la Aditya of Imlie I am told ) or if you have a character that is shown dithering like say Ani. A writer has the prerogative to tweak the traits or the situations after all so that’s fine.

Personally, Ani’s dithering worked for me in the narrative becos right from the start they showed a sort of compartmentalisation of his feelings - going to say absurd lengths to ensure he was discharging his responsibility to Jhanak, while being committed to Arshi. His feelings deepening for Jhanak was the sub-text. I expected a late realisation for Ani and being stuck too cos a wound not tended to in time that festers.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

I have a hunch Leena will unite the two during Durga Pujo ! But coz these characters have not seen any growth or progress from their og insecurities n mahaanta, these 2 are well equipped to break RuNak up! They have enough conflict that will brew between themselves n with the rest of BH! Didi ko permanent chhutti dila do koi! She is in all her right at best a vestigial organ πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I'm getting the same feeling....it will coincide close to the show's one year anniversary also so would be a good match timing-wise.

But the term "unite" always comes with a caveat for these two.....lol I feel they may show Ani putting sindoor on Jhanak during Durga Pooja so it will shift the ground in some form towards a "uniting" of sorts...but the rest as you said, their fundamental characteristics are not given any scope for evolution or progress so the same conflicts will continue inevitably.

Jhanak has also given a hint in today's epi that she will decide when to break her rishta with Ani....so next seperation will likely be about her making a more definitive break from Ani than she has done till now.

AreYaar thumbnail

I agree that he doesn’t have many cards and I don’t much care for cards that regress the character - cliched and stupid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bold - lol πŸ˜‚ that trauma she keeps alluding to - TRP audience humein baksh do!!

Anyways my point was either you have a character who is straight forward comes upfront and finishes the issue ( for whatever it’s worth a la Aditya of Imlie I am told ) or if you have a character that is shown dithering like say Ani. A writer has the prerogative to tweak the traits or the situations after all so that’s fine.

Personally, Ani’s dithering worked for me in the narrative becos right from the start they showed a sort of compartmentalisation of his feelings - going to say absurd lengths to ensure he was discharging his responsibility to Jhanak, while being committed to Arshi. His feelings deepening for Jhanak was the sub-text. I expected a late realisation for Ani and being stuck too cos a wound not tended to in time that festers.

Honestly it would be nice if we have a new FB of Ani putting sindoor on her cuz the Kashmir shaadi wala sindoor FB is wayyyyyyy too overused after 300+ episodes...same footage dekh dekh ke pak gaye hain hum....kuch new scenes shoot karo sindoor waale ab to use for future FBs during next seperations smiley36

I get your point regarding the arc of a character like Ani and why things grew to come to a head like this....but the fact remains, they still rarely show him self-reflecting....lol so then it mainly feels like Leena Aunty uses his dithering as well as his manipulative side only as plot devices rather than functionally taking these to these to any conclusion in the story.

For example, are we going to get Ani reflecting on WHY he got the heart attack once he wakes up? I doubt it smiley36....if he sees Jhanak in front of him, his entire focus will be on the sukoon of having her with him right now...if he doesn't see her, then he will just revert to despair and hopelessness again....lol in all this, he will still not wonder about WHY he got the heart attack cuz his heart just couldn't take the suffocation he had inflicted on himself for so long with going along with this facade of Arshi ka pati.

Edited by AreYaar - an hour ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly....Apu di ki prophecies ka strike rate mixed haismiley36.....woh bechaari toh apne room mein baithi dolls ke saath khel rahi hai....kya hi kar legi wohsmiley36....

Max woh hospital mein aake tamasha karke aur sunaa degi Arshi ko about how Ani ki valid wife toh Jhanak hi hai, not you T2smiley36....but Apu di ke bolne se kaun sunta hai story mein? Jhanak khud bhool gayi hai ki uski shaadi full rituals ke saath hui hai....mann se shaadi bana diya uskosmiley36

But yeah if Jhanak has to hang around till Durga Pooja, toh Ani kuch toh karega kaand after he wakes up and that could lead to Jhanak coming to BH most likely smiley36.....her intent may be to leave Ani as soon as possible but filhaal nahin jaa paayegi Kolkata sesmiley36

I would love it if Ani roasts her for her "Main toh Meera hoon" bakwaas smiley36

@bold waah ye Meera hoon bakwaas Ani ne suni aur us par isko roast bhi karna ch noahiye smiley37smiley37....

Subah subah epi dekhar sar ka rip ho gaya tha smiley39

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

@bold waah ye Meera hoon bakwaas Ani ne suni aur us par isko roast bhi karna ch noahiye smiley37smiley37....

Isliye toh sab Ani ke uthne ki wait kar rahe hain....lol once he firsthand sees Jhanak kya kya bakwaas bole jaa rahi hai, tabhi usko idea aayega what pagalpanti he's dealing with nowsmiley36

Meera toh pura waqt bas Krishna ki devotion mein rehti thi....aur kuch kaam nahin kiya life mein...but Jhanak Madam kis angle se pura time Sirji ki devotion mein rehti hain? Inka high flying career hai Mumbai mein toh kaise hui Meera?smiley36

sanfan thumbnail

Honestly it would be nice if we have a new FB of Ani putting sindoor on her cuz the Kashmir shaadi wala sindoor FB is wayyyyyyy too overused after 300+ episodes...same footage dekh dekh ke pak gaye hain hum....kuch new scenes shoot karo sindoor waale ab to use for future FBs during next seperations smiley36

I get your point regarding the arc of a character like Ani and why things grew to come to a head like this....but the fact remains, they still rarely show him self-reflecting....lol so then it mainly feels like Leena Aunty uses his dithering as well as his manipulative side only as plot devices rather than functionally taking these to these to any conclusion in the story.

For example, are we going to get Ani reflecting on WHY he got the heart attack once he wakes up? I doubt it smiley36....if he sees Jhanak in front of him, his entire focus will be on the sukoon of having her with him right now...if he doesn't see her, then he will just revert to despair and hopelessness again....lol in all this, he will still not wonder about WHY he got the heart attack cuz his heart just couldn't take the suffocation he had inflicted on himself for so long with going along with this facade of Arshi ka pati.

Bold - I do get that and it’s like a tight rope walk either give Jhanak some sense of honesty to deal with what’s troubling her rather than this Odd day -Even day approach- or Give Ani the sense to introspect honestly his own part in this issue and cotton on to her complexes as a bonus

Whichever way until they both own to their love to fight for it… this hospital & temple visits is just getting boring πŸ₯±πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I have lost count of the phool by the hospital bedside πŸ˜‚

Edited by sanfan - an hour ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

https://youtu.be/VHFBBAat8iM?si=WEnEcBQhx7xdP8S6

Krushal is fun!!πŸ˜„

Ott ki aadat nahi hai..but karna padta hai!!🀣🀣

πŸ˜‚ Haha... shayad aisi ye ott ki aadat nahi hai

sanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

She thinks she is Meera but fitrat Meera wali nahin hain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jhanak ke 50% baaton ko discount karte chalo

AreYaar thumbnail

Bold - I do get that and it’s like a tight rope walk either give Jhanak some sense of honesty to deal with what’s troubling her rather than this Odd day -Even day approach- or Give Ani the sense to introspect honestly his own part in this issue and cotton on to her complexes as a bonus

Whichever way until they both own to their love to fight for it… this hospital & temple visits is just getting boring πŸ₯±πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I have lost count of the phool by the hospital bedside πŸ˜‚

Word - they have overused the hospital and temple visits in quick succession now and they've definitely lost juice there which is why I'm doubtful of much TRP impact despite the high drama cuz it's just yet another hospital track where audience isn't seeing much indication of progression...lol ultimately everyone will get weary then. First they dragged the the track of keeping leads in seperate cities for so long....now they are only shown meeting for random illnesses or hospital/mandir visits....lol what is the audience supposed to make of thissmiley36