Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

During the entire duration of the series they played the Kashmir wedding scene atleast once in every episode, showing the viewers its significance in their lives! Now with these signatures, and thus the annulment taking place with neither lead taking a stand for its sanctity is truly disappointing! Makers have struck a new low with this twist!! Sad..

exavtly.. no idea where the track is going.. now annulment also is done smiley29 when both don’t wanted it smiley7smiley7 but can’t take a stand for themselves smiley7 just can fight smiley7
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rysohini

Khud hi ka signature kiya hai, ya kisi aur ka smiley37yeh signature jitna Anirudh Bose dikh raha hai, utna hi Amitabh Bachhan bhismiley37

u can’t even make out his name theee smiley36🤦‍♀️
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

With Mr. Anirudh Trust Me Bose, you can trust him to do some mischief smiley15

Originally posted by: samarp2

u can’t even make out his name theee smiley36🤦‍♀️

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Happy007, since you remind me of James Bond 007, Bold -why??

I mean I get Ani's sign is all over the place, almost illegible but y would they reject the plea?

why did Pandit refuse to do Anishi shaadi? Plot demand that’s why smiley36

Same will happen here I think. Vampires are submitting these papers one day before Anishi shaadi & since all their idiotic plans to separate Runak backfire, this will too. I think court will order them to live together for six months as husband wife. smiley36

I just know that Vampires get instant karma for their stupidity. Hoping some judge trashes them like Pandit did in Kashmir smiley37

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Today episode word will be 'GAME & SINDOOR'

Ani the bull is mad that jk not going hom bhaav

images (19).jpeg

Jk is upset that her sindoor was wipe out by husband demand

images (20).jpeg

All other happy that anirudh finally come into his senses....smiley29smiley39

Only anirudh, bips, laal n rumi went to arshi Mehandi ceremony.... Where all other BH members?

Aniruadh PDA little bil overboard

Jhanak rani delusion devi 2 zindabad....

Choton n dodimuni scene enjoyable ...

And only right thing the allu ment by subho 👍

rysohini thumbnail

Happy007, you have this endearing quality of making me happy. Lemme go to bed with this happiness smiley27

Originally posted by: happy007

why did Pandit refuse to do Anishi shaadi? Plot demand that’s why smiley36

Same will happen here I think. Vampires are submitting these papers one day before Anishi shaadi & since all their idiotic plans to separate Runak backfire, this will too. I think court will order them to live together for six months as husband wife. smiley36

I just know that Vampires get instant karma for their stupidity. Hoping some judge trashes them like Pandit did in Kashmir smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

During the entire duration of the series they played the Kashmir wedding scene atleast once in every episode, showing the viewers its significance in their lives! Now with these signatures, and thus the annulment taking place with neither lead taking a stand for its sanctity is truly disappointing! Makers have struck a new low with this twist!! Sad..

Agreed....it is sad...

But at the same time the way they were behaving making the marriage "asli" and "naqli" as per their convenience...it is good that this is out...

Now there is nothing ,no bond ,no zimmedari,no majburi...that binds them .It is upto them to decide if they are gonna choose eachother or not...if they do this time,it should be out of love and their own choice only...

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
She is pain smiley19💔

Think about she is only 22 years old girl n she face all the worst things in her life

Her mental state is worst day by day

rysohini thumbnail

I have a sinking feeling Banshee will be in BH for Ai Buro Bhaat function as well ! WHY.THOUGH?

It's defeats the concept ! Ise bhagane ke liye kya jadu tona, jhaar phoonk karu smiley13

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: great_love

j

Matalab the reason will not arshi, Ani, or jhanak ... It will work commitment of arshi... Like last time it was Panditji in Kashmir...smiley39... Markers are chalakh to keep all three characters are not responsible for not stopping the wedding... How much that true or false Twitter people knows...

Don't know dear

I read there n wrote here to inform u all