Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL yeah I found it interesting that they made her use the same dialogues that Ani has used before....wonder if she will stick to them aage also when she realizes that others are using her past statements against her when she herself kept calling it nakli shaadi smiley36

The hospital staff looked so confused by Jhanak ka gol gol logic about "ek aurat ki life mein kayi rishte hote hain jinka sach wohi jaanti hai" blah blah smiley36.....she has made her own married life a laughingstock by allowing her husband to be called kisi aur ka pati for so long toh ab kaise convince karegi random logon ko that he's her husband onlysmiley36

Bold : I'm dying to see that smiley37smiley37. How she'll put reverse gear on her bhari bharkam dialogues ......khairaat main ache bhale husband ko kisi or ko de diya to get tortured smiley37smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Bold : I'm dying to see that smiley37smiley37. How she'll put reverse gear on her bhari bharkam dialogues ......khairaat main ache bhale husband ko kisi or ko de diya to get tortured smiley37smiley37

Jhanak reverse gear nahin, direct FOURTH gear lagaati hai jab flip maarna hota haismiley37

She will just gaslight the hell out of anyone who dares to question her ki pehle toh tum nakli shaadi bolti thi and ab bol rahi ho ki Ani humesha se tumhara hi pati thasmiley36

Baaki Arshi didi ko toh sunaayegi hi ki tum jise apna pati bolti ho, use hi sadak pe marne ko chhod aayismiley36

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Itne makkar hai dono ke dono, ki do kya, kayi nao pe pao hai inke ! About time they both gave truth n honesty a chance, itne jhooth, kapat, chal ke sath jee kaise rahe the dono smiley44

Originally posted by: sanfan

@Dibya_C makes a good point. The intimacy certainly changed things for Jhanak in the sense that she owned up to the relationship in more specific way.but one factor aiding it and Jhanakโ€™s โ€œunreasonableโ€ outburst at Ani after Rahul fiasco escapes most viewers attention I would say.

This scene was without any FBs of Kashmir wedding if I remember correctly or maybe it was. But one FB that was necessary to add was the Panditji declaring their bond eternal. Jhanak isnโ€™t just ballistic because Ani decided to marry her off but the sanction given to her relationship in a temple somehow helps her come to terms with her questions about the relationship. Those scenes were rushed as the scene for the deed night was being focused on.

When she came to Kashmir, her mind was made up that there is no going backโ€ฆsab kuch peeche chod aayi ( sivay uske dil ke) like trying a clean breakโ€ฆ then the kidnapping happens, more drama and Aniโ€™s wedding to Arshi was to take placeโ€ฆ the pandit ji thwarts and claims the wedding cannot undo the bondโ€ฆ we donโ€™t see Jhanak fretting about this as her mask is on and especially as she sees Ani not making any effort to acknowledge and is upset.

We recognise Ani as a do naav pe savaar but the beauty is Jhanak is the original do naav ki savaar..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ As the narrative tries to balance her perspective ( for TRP etc) I failed initially to see her flip flops for what it truly is. For me Jhanak has been revealing herself more and more from this Kashmir phase The didi Jhaap was her kavach to protect her cheating heart that desperately yearned for more. When the panditji gave sanction that it is ok to want your husband ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it must have provided some balm to her conscience and here Ani was plotting to take away that by marrying her off. She is incensed and talks all sorts of rubbish except whatโ€™s in her heart ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Now coming to your questionโ€ฆ itโ€™s not about what a woman will doโ€ฆ if we think there is a set of behaviours one will do and the narrative shows you another, the next question is how does the narrative justify it.

I will give an example. Jhanak was the one who suggested the forced wedding; ofc the narrative couldnโ€™t have shown Ani suggesting it under any circumstances so they got her to suggest itโ€ฆ The question would be why would a girl suggest it either but thatโ€™s where her backstory is enough for me to read that it is possible.

Despite her circumstances, she is shown as a rebel of sorts, even when thwarted, she will find a way outโ€ฆNot allowed to dream big, accepting of it yet not losing an opportunity to give in to her desiresโ€ฆDifficult circumstances can cause either you succumb or you fight backโ€ฆ Jhanak generally chose the latterโ€ฆ

Ani and Jhanak had by then already a secret bond. Yes, no physical barriers were broken but emotional ones broken long since. Just before she came to Kashmir, she indulged Ani in every way possible way knowing there relationship had no futureโ€ฆ This night was another indulgence ( sorry if you find the word flippant) my point is she was so in love with him that it seemed the most natural thing to do when he asked her with such loveโ€ฆ โค๏ธ she was already reconciled to the relationship having no future.. itโ€™s just that her yearning heart could never agree to her not being able to love her Sirjee

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

bold: this is long overdue...she needs to get out of her arshi didi bubble as well..big time she and anirudh figure the heck out as to acknowledge the relationship instead of making a ruckus out of it..esp jhanak ma'am..

I don't think Jhanak is in any Arshi didi bubble anymore smiley36

This entire chapter of Arshi abandoning Ani during his heart attack has happened to answer Jhanak's Q about "Arshi didi ki kya galti hai, woh cheap ladki nahin hain"....lol lo and behold next week hi writers ne dikha diya Arshi ki kitni galti hai aur woh asli mein kitni cheap haismiley37

Jhanak is now full on pissed at Arshi and doesn't feel any sense of guilt towards her....evil gang keeps trying to attack/shame her but Jhanak is blasting them all ki hadh mein raho warna main bhi saari hadhein paar kar dungismiley36

Jo Jhanak last week tak Ani ko bol rahi thi she feels insulted by the idea of going for a trip with him, woh aaj puri duniya ke saamne announce kar rahi hai ki tan, mann, dhan se Ani uska pati haismiley37

Edited by AreYaar - 2 hours ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

I don't think Jhanak is in any Arshi didi bubble anymore smiley36

This entire chapter of Arshi abandoning Ani during his heart attack has happened to answer Jhanak's Q about "Arshi didi ki kya galti hai, woh cheap ladki nahin hain"....lol lo and behold next week hi writers ne dikha diya Arshi ki kitni galti hai aur woh asli mein kitni cheap haismiley37

Jhanak is now full on pissed at Arshi and doesn't feel any sense of guilt towards her....evil gang keeps trying to attack/shame her but Jhanak is blasting them all ki hadh mein raho warna main bhi saari hadhein paar kar dungismiley36

Jo Jhanak last week tak Ani ko bol rahi thi she feels insulted by the idea of going for a trip with him, woh aaj puri duniya ke saamne announce kar rahi hai ki tan, mann, dhan se Ani uska pati haismiley37

bold: yeah tbh im just bit baffled at the "tan, man dhan.." dialogue too ill be honest on atsmiley36..i mean, sure she is acknowledging this but its just ...is this gonna for temporary phase or what? would like to see her characterization start getting some level of consistency kyunki its all out-and-out blasting and battle..sab k asliyat (pata nhi about the ones getting whitewashed to set up team a vs team jsmiley36)...aur kitne evidence chahiye to reunite with anirudh?
AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

bold: yeah tbh im just bit baffled at the "tan, man dhan.." dialogue too ill be honest on atsmiley36..i mean, sure she is acknowledging this but its just ...is this gonna for temporary phase or what? would like to see her characterization start getting some level of consistency kyunki its all out-and-out blasting and battle..sab k asliyat (pata nhi about the ones getting whitewashed to set up team a vs team jsmiley36)...aur kitne evidence chahiye to reunite with anirudh?

Baat evidence ki nahin, acceptance ki haismiley36....Truth has always been in front of everyone's eyes - they've just refused to accept it.

Jhanak is accusing the Bose family ki sab jaan ke bhi anjaan ban rahe ho....lol toh what was Jhanak doing for so long herself? Wasn't she also jaan ke anjaan banoing about the truth of her shaadi? smiley36.....

I also had to laugh when she said zabardasti mujhse annulment sign karvaya....from what angle did it look like she was FORCED to sign those papers? Shubho just asked her ONCE and she JUMPED to sign....lol baar baar khud puchh rahi thi kahaan sign karna haismiley37....Infact Ani was the one jiska almost haath pakad ke sign karvana pada logon ko cuz he was trying to avoid signing as much as he could. But aaj Jhanak madam bol rahi hai ki others made her forcefully sign the annulment to wipe away her shaadismiley36

Consistency is a big expectation from this story so I would advice you to not keep high hopes on thatsmiley36.....just enjoy the drama of Jhanak making Bose fam sweat right now with her Sirji ki dharampatni avatarsmiley36....abhi toh 2 more episodes cat fights chalengismiley36

Arshi didi will continue debasing herself more in the hospital as the drama drags on until Ani wakes up.....lol uske baad my guess is that good Bose gang will support Runak and take Jhanak home with them even if evil gang tries to block themsmiley36....basically evil Bose fam is counting on Arshi/Srishti helping them to keep Jhanak away from Ani.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Itne makkar hai dono ke dono, ki do kya, kayi nao pe pao hai inke ! About time they both gave truth n honesty a chance, itne jhooth, kapat, chal ke sath jee kaise rahe the dono smiley44

For reference, Episode - 5th April ( the time the Avinash wedding was fixed and a flare up between Ani & Jhanak happened.) The amount of lying the two did to each other is at its charam -Seema ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Interestingly the cafe scene between Ani & Arshi one of my favourite scenes - whoever wrote that scene - bhai wah!! Arshi was always a different person when Shristi wasnโ€™t around. Woh Arshi ki neev aaj blown ped ban gaya hain .. her resolved has hardened!!

tinag2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 48 minutes ago

Sahi Pakde hain moments in Jhanak... smiley40

As per Jhanak, she has a lot of hisaab, kitaab, math, biology, chemistry and physics baaki with Sirji. By the time she gets this College degree with Sirji, many hospital emergency wards need to be booked in advance. smiley37

Meanwhile, Jhanak is providing an Udhar ki Zindagi to Arshi. smiley12 She says โ€œ Agar Sirji ki tabiyat theekh ho jaye, to main yahan se bahut door Mumbai chali jaaongi. Par, agar, Sirji ki jaan khatre mein hai, to main Maa Durga ka roop lekar, SIji ki jaan bachaa ke rahoongiโ€. smiley41

Now Sirji in the pre-cap, wakes up in a semi-conscious state and is stuck at the scene where he was married to Jhanak in Kashmir. His memory is not moving forward. Looks like he has forgotten his divorce from Jhanak and his marriage to Arshi. smiley14

Arshi who is in a hurry to fast forward Aniโ€™s stuck memory gives a rude push to Jhanak, who falls down and faints. Since there are limited emergency wards in the hospital, Jhanak will now be moved to Aniโ€™s room, in a bed next to Sirji. smiley16

Now the million-dollar question is, who will go to the temple to pray for SIrji and Jhanak? Perhaps Choton? smiley42

Edited by tinag2001 - 47 minutes ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 minutes ago

Baat evidence ki nahin, acceptance ki haismiley36....Truth has always been in front of everyone's eyes - they've just refused to accept it.

Jhanak is accusing the Bose family ki sab jaan ke bhi anjaan ban rahe ho....lol toh what was Jhanak doing for so long herself? Wasn't she also jaan ke anjaan banoing about the truth of her shaadi? smiley36.....

I also had to laugh when she said zabardasti mujhse annulment sign karvaya....from what angle did it look like she was FORCED to sign those papers? Shubho just asked her ONCE and she JUMPED to sign....lol baar baar khud puchh rahi thi kahaan sign karna haismiley37....Infact Ani was the one jiska almost haath pakad ke sign karvana pada logon ko cuz he was trying to avoid signing as much as he could. But aaj Jhanak madam bol rahi hai ki others made her forcefully sign the annulment to wipe away her shaadismiley36

Consistency is a big expectation from this story so I would advice you to not keep high hopes on thatsmiley36.....just enjoy the drama of Jhanak making Bose fam sweat right now with her Sirji ki dharampatni avatarsmiley36....abhi toh 2 more episodes cat fights chalengismiley36

Arshi didi will continue debasing herself more in the hospital as the drama drags on until Ani wakes up.....lol uske baad my guess is that good Bose gang will support Runak and take Jhanak home with them even if evil gang tries to block themsmiley36....basically evil Bose fam is counting on Arshi/Srishti helping them to keep Jhanak away from Ani.

yeah acceptance is perhaps a better word to describe the scenario. the divorce dialogue of signing the document not being indicative of her dynamics with anirudh was bit mixed feeling in the sense ki what was she murmuring really??smiley5smiley36

i mean, yeah thats true consistency ka kichdi bana hua h toh no point of fretting over it. im enjoying bose family k band bajana scenes but more so ki yeh konsi jhanak aagayi lol..smiley37

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 minutes ago

Originally posted by: tinag2001

Sahi Pakde hain moments in Jhanak... smiley40

As per Jhanak, she has a lot of hisaab, kitaab, math, biology, chemistry and physics baaki with Sirji. By the time she gets this College degree with Sirji, many hospital emergency wards need to be booked in advance. smiley37

Meanwhile, Jhanak is providing an Udhar ki Zindagi to Arshi. smiley12 She says โ€œ Agar Sirji ki tabiyat theekh ho jaye, to main yahan se bahut door Mumbai chali jaaongi. Par, agar, Sirji ki jaan khatre mein hai, to main Maa Durga ka roop lekar, SIji ki jaan bachaa ke rahoongiโ€. smiley41

Now Sirji in the pre-cap, wakes up in a semi-conscious state and is stuck at the scene where he was married to Jhanak in Kashmir. His memory is not moving forward. Looks like he has forgotten his divorce from Jhanak and his marriage to Arshi. smiley14

Arshi who is in a hurry to fast forward Aniโ€™s stuck memory gives a rude push to Jhanak, who falls down and faints. Since there are limited emergency wards in the hospital, Jhanak will now be moved to Aniโ€™s room, in a bed next to Sirji. smiley16

Now the million-dollar question is, who will go to the temple to pray for SIrji and Jhanak? Perhaps Choton? smiley42

Bold - LoL these two will have incept each otherโ€™s recovery process - ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ phool has to be inceptedโ€ฆ from the mandirโ€ฆwhich one donโ€™t ask?