Tum log mein galat samajna

Ab meri bhad ke sunna

Mein Bhagwan nahi ho

Ek mamooli insan ho

Arshi,mere maaf ki jiye😔😔😔

Jhanak,please mere accept ki jiye😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

*Sorry if any hindi word came out wrong in context

You are welcome to correct it

. TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE TO INFINITY this is how this show is going on there’s nothing going on more. There’s a new show coming on star plus Shaadi me bad or something like that.
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: piapriya

why would Arshi run away though? They have too much pride to do that. If she is gonna break it off, she is probably gonna do it infront of everyone

She can do it in front of everyone or she can ran away, that doesn't matter...

But she rejecting to marry with Ani for her career can't be a reason to Ani marrying Jhanak.

It has to be one of them, Jhanak or Ani.... One of them, be it anyone should stop this marriage for their feelings not other way around..

That's all I want to see

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I echoed your reactions. smiley37

Jhanak Ka monologues felt like someone has literally put a coal in my ears. I couldn’t bear it. She went on and on being the mother India of the Basu House. 🌚

Her husband was fuming at her with so much intensity and she was going on with her useless dialogues which doesn’t exist in the first place. When will this woman come back into senses? She thinks she did a favor by alienated Ani yesterday, hurt his ego so that’s why he was able to revel his mehendi occasion.🤦‍♀️ How conveniently she believed all her false thoughts? How many times she knew Anirudh attempted to talk to her about their relationship status(keeping aside his “love you’s” to Arshi which I don’t agree with and still kicked him away? If all these months Jhanak couldn’t acknowledge and differentiate his attitude towards her, then it’s a failed situation for them.

Does Anirudh actually thinks he can wasooling his bezatti in two days before his marriage with Arshi? Kiya hokhar loge bai!smiley36 Can he keep some distance from Arshi when he does PDA? As much as I was face palming on Jhanak’s dialogues, I sort of felt bad for her when Anirudh was saying how he will now degrade her as well just like his family has done. She has no one and I know Anirudh gira ga Magar probably not to the extent of hurting her soul! He is only attempting to make her feel the equal amount of pain as he is feeling in love. I actually enjoy these glares and his intense filled eyes fixated on Jhanak. Gives me all sorts of butterflies. smiley42

So the annulment is tomorrow and even though Ani enjoy all being the macho man in front of Jhanak, he will actually melt like hara howa ashiq who still can’t endure to see Jhanak walking away like this. Can we please have those scenes where he is actually sushing 🤫 her down and confessing he loves her? Can we please have them hug each other while standing up? *Yeah my fantasies* Jo ke pata nahe kis janam main puri hongi. 🤷‍♀️smiley36

we both saw this dream fantasy together 😍🫣🤣🤣🤣…all this drama he is doing to keep Jhanak close to him onlysmiley36 & if that annulment will happen then they will have no relation smiley36 he is scared of that only… he seems to have left everything on fate smiley36 no effort of his own 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣..he is just waiting for his fate to come & save him & join him with Jhanak smiley36… he never gets any action scenes smiley36 where as all other male leads has action scenes smiley36 with female lead & villians smiley36 he never hit anyone 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 he never forced Jhanak.. how long is he controlling himself 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ only forced thing he did was those soft hugs 🥰 smiley31 which he gave Jhanak smiley36 no agresssive there smiley36 all agression is on his anger 🤦‍♀️🤣
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

she is still in her delusional world 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ so r others smiley29… cause Ani performed so well as he told he didn’t let anyone doubt him smiley29

Leave about others..but what is J dialogues...man is she really dumb or pretending to dumb no idea.

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

acc to bts of divorce scene part

He has to sign the annulment papers is it? Usmai bhi bas staring this two will do.

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

She can do it in front of everyone or she can ran away, that doesn't matter...

But she rejecting to marry with Ani for her career can't be a reason to Ani marrying Jhanak.

It has to be one of them, Jhanak or Ani.... One of them, be it anyone should stop this marriage for their feelings not other way around..

That's all I want to see

Agree. Arshi breaks off the marriage calling out Ani n J’s hypocrisy. But no marriage afterwards immediately for anyone 💀

Edited by piapriya - 3 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

Both leads are playing with other ppl emotions.Mainly

Ani with Arshi and Jhanak with both Ani and Arshi.

Yes...both are not true to themselves...then how can be they true to others...

MMR2810 thumbnail

some dance steps were edited smiley36 but his constant stares to Jhanak didn’t get edited smiley36

Ashu kiss part also edited...

Back hug from shoulder scene even Krushal also not comfortable It seems...that scene was so awkward

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Why should we get tortured daily with Shadi and honeymoon.

Show Arshi marriage ...and I say tata bye bye to Anirudh Bose .🤗🤗🤗

Dont want to see his character being made rubbish ...

Am ranting the same since their Kashmir marriage track....we can happily say good bye to show.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Today's episode should have come with this warning...smiley37

Warning Viewer Discretion is Advised Text Sign Video Photo Content Post Black Background Stock Vector | Adobe Stock

it's alright I give you that instead of the makers!

Good news: I was ready with a pillow to scream in when they shoulder kiss!! 😱

But they did not show! smiley44 Why did you guys make me watch that in BTS? Told you BTS is sometimes worse!

Meong Cat Sticker - Meong Cat Laugh StickersShristi wants to send Ani and Arshi to Amazon Forest for their honeymoon!

We don't mind both belong there! They will feel at home!

What it's like to live in the Amazon rainforest

This is Ani and Arshi enjoying their honeymoon in Amazon forest! Don't get confused by the image... the anaconda in the neck of these two men is Arshi didi! And Ani is whoever you find less handsome!

Ani was acting like a teenage boy who was rejected by a girl today! He is 18 not 28!

isse gir ne do!

Fall GIF

Everest PNG, Vector, PSD, and Clipart With Transparent Background for Free Download | PngtreeMount Everest

PDA was well... let me just say burning my eyes but Jhanak's taunts to Ani worked as a saving grace for me.

Ani's PDA was not the worst thing for me in today's episode, it was Jhanak's monolgoues!

This is me looking at Jhanak 👇

Me Watching Rakul Preet Singh And Sara Ali Khan Promote Yoga And Healthy Food On Their Instagram Cricket Meme GIF - Me Watching Rakul Preet Singh And Sara Ali Khan Promote Yoga And Healthy Food On Their Instagram Cricket Meme Angry GIFs

Agar kal raat me baato na bolati to shayad itane khush aap kabhi nahi ho pate! Muze pata hai aapako mere samane apani khushi dikhane me zizak ho rahi thi... Lekin ab aapaki koi majboori nahi! Ab aap aache se celebrate kar sakate hai! (🤦🏻‍♀️x1000.... i have no words!! )

Apane man se kar rahe hai aap sab... To khool ke kijiye... iss shadi ke baad apako apani biwi se sindoor mitane ke liye nahi kehana padega! ( the sindoor crap again!!smiley37)

While sasoor ji is planning to kick her out of their lives permanently

the Sansakri BAHU thinking of setting a dinner table for him so that he can eat dinner on time! 🙏🏻

"uncle abhi ghar par hai to unke dinner time se hi dena hoga! Kya main dinner se kar doon table pe?"

This is me 👇 doing sakshat dandvat pranam to Jhanak!

กราบ Pray GIF - กราบ Pray Bow GIFsImage

You know it's your mistake Ani! She is Devi ma! She only understands Sanskrit! You chose the wrong language!

The three monkeys (laal, bipasha, rumi) were trying to figure out the whole time what is going on between Ani and Jhanak... smiley37

Well, good news for you guys, all of us were proved wrong by Jhanak Devi! Ani is playing a game apparently with Jhanak but Jhanak is not on the field itself! Ani tum akele khelate raho! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤣

Based on your review we can term

ANI - Immanture

Jhanak - Mahan

inka koi mel hi nahi hai...

Maltal she has no content of jealousy in her blood and Ani has no other way to make her confess that doing PDA. Jhanak clearly told that if you do not like her don't marry. it was great hint. He could have said No, but nahi, dono ladkiyon ko latka ke rakhna hai....

All I asked when he was bringing J with him is do not do PDA but janab is oing exactly that...