Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I think after the argument....because Jhanak fainted when she hit her head na....so I doubt she will get up immediately after that and argue with Didismiley36.....the argument happened before Arshi pushed her and Jhanak hit her head.

oh okay ..makes sense..thanks! so im presuming then she'll be either hospitalized or probably will gain consciousness after this scenario ??
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

LOL Arshi-Srishti are taking so long to get to the hospital because they STILL aren't believing that Ani really had a heart attacksmiley37....Bips mentioned in the opening scene that she called Arshi but Arshi still doesn't believe hersmiley36

I think Jhanak will now realize the consequences of letting go of her haq so that other people can start making claims on it.....lol.....today in the last scene, that random nurse was pointing out to Jhanak ki Ani ki wife toh koi aur hai na? LOL toh Jhanak then gave her an angry look ki jo dikhta hai, zaroori nahin woh sach hosmiley36.....but Jhanak Rani, when Ani tried to tell you the same ki what you see about him claiming Arshi is his wife is not necessarily the truth, then toh you smack him down nasmiley36....so why blame the outside world for doing the same? smiley17smiley36

Both Ani and Jhanak have to face the consequences of constantly labeling Arshi as Ani's wifesmiley36.....itni der tak apni sacchi shaadi ko jhoot bola hai toh obviously world will be like ab kahaan se husband-wife ban gaye tum dono? smiley36 Asli battle toh will begin then only when Jhanak stands her ground as Ani's wife and fights for the rights she has ceded to Arshi needlessly for so long.

Evil gang is gloating that Arshi aa jaayegi toh Jhanak will have no standing to claim herself as Ani's wife.....lol toh dekhte hain Jhanak Arshi didi ko kya jawaab deti hai to give her a reality check of actually shaadi kiski hui haismiley36.....hospital staff ko full on popcorn drama dekhne ko mil raha hai ekdumsmiley36

Exactly its Jhanak stand that matters as she as always said Arshi is Sirji wife... And so did Anirudh after aag series.... Because even if Anirudh accepts the marriage infront of the world, and Jhanak rejects, it would be like a man is forcing himself on her... An he has till now asked her consent in many ways and got rejected. So her stand is very important here..

Yes, she said the exact same words as him.. her Karma it is.. When he said "what you see is not true... And I know what I am going through.". She didnt even bother to check what he is telling or why he is feeling suffocated...

And now she had to use the same words to an outsider within a span of 3 or 4 days... !!

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 hours ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail

LOL Arshi-Srishti are taking so long to get to the hospital because they STILL aren't believing that Ani really had a heart attacksmiley37....Bips mentioned in the opening scene that she called Arshi but Arshi still doesn't believe hersmiley36

I think Jhanak will now realize the consequences of letting go of her haq so that other people can start making claims on it.....lol.....today in the last scene, that random nurse was pointing out to Jhanak ki Ani ki wife toh koi aur hai na? LOL toh Jhanak then gave her an angry look ki jo dikhta hai, zaroori nahin woh sach hosmiley36.....but Jhanak Rani, when Ani tried to tell you the same ki what you see about him claiming Arshi is his wife is not necessarily the truth, then toh you smack him down nasmiley36....so why blame the outside world for doing the same? smiley17smiley36

Both Ani and Jhanak have to face the consequences of constantly labeling Arshi as Ani's wifesmiley36.....itni der tak apni sacchi shaadi ko jhoot bola hai toh obviously world will be like ab kahaan se husband-wife ban gaye tum dono? smiley36 Asli battle toh will begin then only when Jhanak stands her ground as Ani's wife and fights for the rights she has ceded to Arshi needlessly for so long.

Evil gang is gloating that Arshi aa jaayegi toh Jhanak will have no standing to claim herself as Ani's wife.....lol toh dekhte hain Jhanak Arshi didi ko kya jawaab deti hai to give her a reality check of actually shaadi kiski hui haismiley36.....hospital staff ko full on popcorn drama dekhne ko mil raha hai ekdumsmiley36

bold: this is long overdue...she needs to get out of her arshi didi bubble as well..big time she and anirudh figure the heck out as to acknowledge the relationship instead of making a ruckus out of it..esp jhanak ma'am..
PoojaaNair thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

One sec wholl accept J from evil bose gang 1st .... will it be thammi or Shubho or Tanuja or Bipasha or Laal ... like Whoat was shown in Jol Nupur

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Few other notable things in the epi today:

1) Jethu was shown quite strong today in replying back to evil gang....he blasted Bips for talking crap in the first scene and firmly told off Shubho that we are also Ani's family and we won't let you ruin his life. Then later on he strongly supported Jhanak when Shubho was trying to accuse her that she is responsible for Ani being in the hospital....Jethu was like PROVE karke dikhaao if she is....lol

2) Good gang is all witnessing Jhanak ka fierce patni avatar so that will likely give them more himmat to support her going forward alsosmiley36

3) AK straight up LIED today changing the whole narrative of what he actually did in the Mumbai hospital smiley36.....Bose fam ke saamne he's claiming that he realized God has made Runak for each other when he saw the miracle of how Ani's flower brought J back to life....lol but I very well remember what all nonsense AK continued to say to Ani even after he saw Jhanak waking up with the flower, Runak saying ILU to each other....even after that, AK tried to stop Ani from going to Jhanak and said so much nonsense to him about how he is responsible for ruining J's life, that he has come here to do ayyashi blah blah.....wohi AK aaj saint act kar raha hai that he realized Runak were made for each other from that moment only smiley36

Anyways AK self whitewashing himself aside, achha hua he told Bose fam that their son did pooja for his Jhanak Rani and brought her back to lifesmiley36

At ji did he say to evil Bose, their son was shouting β€œ I love you Janak” in the hospital corridor? 😊

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

How does it feel now jhanak ? .....how does it made you feel when no one was there for Ani? When no one was there to even ask him if he's OK? .....his own mother was busy in doing bahu bhakti that she wasn't even able to see that he's hurting .....not just emotionally but physically too.

Why are you running around and fighting with everyone who is responsible for Ani's condition? How you are going to feel if Ani will tell you after waking up ki let my family kill me peacefully you please mind your own business smiley37smiley37 .....ehsaan / taras matt dikhaao smiley37smiley37

.Because I remember she used to tell him these exact lines .....

Such kahu toh I'll be shocked if she actually stay and fight for Ani .....vishwas nahi hoga mujhe smiley37smiley37.

LOL arey woh sab toh Jhanak ne pichhle do episodes mein already bol diya na that it's all her fault and Ani is in this state cuz she wasn't with him.....lol ab aage ke episodes mein bhi sunaati rahegi Arshi and evil gang ko ki I walked away thinking he will be happy but you all didn't take responsibility to give him happiness so guess what, I'M BACK, BABY smiley37

Haha if Ani uses the same card she used ki marne do mujhe, taras mat khaao blah blah, tab she'll be like how dare you say these dumb things, sirf mujhe haq hai bolne kasmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes, she said the exact same words as him.. her Karma it is.. When he said "what you see is not true... And I know what I am going through.". She didnt even bother to check what he is telling or why he is feeling suffocated...

And now she had to use the same words to an outsider within a span of 3 or 4 days... !!

LOL yeah I found it interesting that they made her use the same dialogues that Ani has used before....wonder if she will stick to them aage also when she realizes that others are using her past statements against her when she herself kept calling it nakli shaadi smiley36

The hospital staff looked so confused by Jhanak ka gol gol logic about "ek aurat ki life mein kayi rishte hote hain jinka sach wohi jaanti hai" blah blah smiley36.....she has made her own married life a laughingstock by allowing her husband to be called kisi aur ka pati for so long toh ab kaise convince karegi random logon ko that he's her husband onlysmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

At ji did he say to evil Bose, their son was shouting β€œ I love you Janak” in the hospital corridor? 😊

LOL nope....AK conveniently didn't mention that part about Ani constantly chanting "ILU Jhanak" in front of the whole hospital smiley36....but evil Bose fam was freaked out enough on hearing that Ani prayed for Jhanak and brought her back to lifesmiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoojaaNair

One sec wholl accept J from evil bose gang 1st .... will it be thammi or Shubho or Tanuja or Bipasha or Laal ... like Whoat was shown in Jol Nupur

i never saw jol nupur tbh smiley36 like someone said (i think @areyaar or someone, dunno) family is divided into team jhanak rani vs team arshi didi...abhi kon shift karega pehle from team arshi didi to team jhanak rani, dunno but my guess might be pyaari thammi jisko perhaps pehle hi whitewash kardenge lolsmiley37
AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

oh okay ..makes sense..thanks! so im presuming then she'll be either hospitalized or probably will gain consciousness after this scenario ??

I don't think Jhanak will be seriously hospitalized....seems like a minor bump on her head...she will probably regain consciousness soon enough again smiley36

This is all just to show that evil gang is doing more and more atyachaar on her but she is still fighting everyone to stand her ground for Ani.