Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

I don't want to go by just 1 line in precap, as I'm expecting a more detailed scene in episode, but abhira has every right not to trust armaan. 

If rohit, who had his entire family by his side,  couldn't handle the fact that armaan & ruhi were dating, how can we expect abhira to be chill about it. Rohit had spent only 10 days as husband to ruhi. But abhira, armaan spent 10 months under the same roof still this major information was hidden from her, she is expected to feel cheated by the man she considers her whole world. 

And if abhira is not expected to react much cos she was aware about chitwali, then rohit also was aware about chitwali, still he was heart broken. 

Baaki i feel bad for armaan too, he is a tube light, bande ki timing hi kharab hain, guess tomorrow he will try to come clean about his past but behosh ho jayegasmiley36. If he comes in his family's words, then he is a gone case, as just today abhira clearly told him she can't handle another heartbreak, & in hiding his past, only armaan is to be blamed. Accha khaasa hero vana tha abhira ki jaan bachakar, woh impress bhi ho jaati but 1 galti & Abhira gayi uske haath se, ab armaan sa ko pata nahi kya karna padega to get her back

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 11 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

https://x.com/chaandsitaaree/status/1804174943514694089?t=NbHI2_qCgr72zDEvHkTSiw&s=19

The fact that we did get what Abhira would be feeling and remembering even without the flashbacks made it such a powerful scene 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

I just saw the precap.. How conveniently Armaan is saying it was not love between him and Ruhi.. did he get dementia? That tadpana he had during Ruhi and Rohit shadi.. all those longing looks he used to give to her.. those promises and statements he told her.. atleast he could have said he stopped having feelings once she became Rohit’s wife. I’m glad that Ruhi is trying to move away from this double standard mentality he had so far. 

he could have said I move on from ruhi and fell for you again. He is always a two timer.he can dump anyone easily. How he hugged maaa today. I always say family is his facade to get on there. He will be thrown out and gets what's family next .  It's like use and throw types only. He kept ruhi as stefni till abhira confessed. That bed dance and hug we Discussed he checked the physical proximity of her on him. Shd refused and he backed. Like manish words mooh khologe toh galat hi bologe  suits him. He can never be happy with anyone as he misses something in life when he stays with other. Ruhi is out of his hold properly buddhi mil gayi usko. Let her repent and move on in work first later she can get a good man.. Ar destroyed rohit, ruhi next is abhira life.. 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ruhi is calm and accepted reality. If arman said long ago she could have moved on leaving abhira ar as deal couple sorting their issues. She got her buddhi so she is setting her life slowly. Garvita is doing very nicely we should appreciate her acting skills. Hope ruhi sticks to her family and goes ahead in life leaving poddars. She has no place there. It's waste to sit as w. 

Vidya made up her mind and came there. Vm rista will break no doubt Vidya showed her guts again second time. This time dadi won't intrude. That madhav did everything what he wanted and Vidya held that bond for yrs in the name of family or kids but still he is kn proving first wife love right for him through arman. There is a saying if they say kings first wife is good it implies second is bad. He is doing that only. If he proves his love for his first wife at this stage second wife is gone. Abhira came back for vm rista only as bahana.It's not dadis clutches on Vidya, she didn't get that Acknowledgment from him any day properly. They already had nothing in between so it's waste of facade for society. Arman will be free of bhoj no doubt Vidya will free him as madhavs son. She has only bond with dadi as beti so she stays there with haq. This type of divorce we saw before in middle aged couple,they took it as challenge and no return too. Seeing Vidya I feel like a woman has done much to that family hubby and kids and it's waste to earn for them now as they are on their own missions. That too a step mom who won't accept hubby's unaccepted nishani. When people talk of self respect of a fl, vidya is also s female we should see from cvs pov her character not according to our own interpretation. 

When ar was speaking of chitwali and he lost himself in that moment, abhira herself said I am not interested to listen. Whoever it's either ruhi or someone she knows as someone there. She herself said go patchup with her after I go in one yr. You can get your love back. She forgot her side words. And for everything it started with her deal Shadi words and I am going away I am bhoj shd used first later ar continued these words. Now when it's ruhi what's the difference. Abhira could have given ruhi arti and United them wo fighting or loving him. Na. It will increase more if it's known before. Ruhi wanted to tell one day but ar stopped her. Ar was always careful not to get ruhi out to anyone. Orelse his cringe will be out. Now when ar himself left ruhi in mandap what more abhira wants him to do. He left family,  his mom, dadi, ruhi still madam is not happy rejecting him. Like I say she needs only arman and won't go to that family. Her insecurity is there always. But one thing I want to say thali ek hath se bajti nahi. Why did the situation come till divorce. It's intruding into issues and hiding things. How can arman trust her that she won't hide things or accept a deal or not intrude into family matters. Just because he loves her it doesn't mean he will keep ear plugs and gives smiles to her when fights happen at home. He is not asking anything. Another thing I am not your priority I may be your love. Is it not a sly way to ask him chose above family. Why should he give it. Can't he be people with who is right or who is wrong. No doubt he chose dadi always but balance is important in that relationship not keeping one above another below. 

so true!! For me the best scene was Ruhi denying to help Armaan and trying to move on… I don’t care if it’s a 10 sec scene, it had more impact than the rest of the episode… it clearly shows how Ruhi is… till the time Ar led her on, gave hopes she did everything to make the relationship work but the moment he stepped back, she accepted it with grace and isn’t running behind him… I actually had zero hopes, I thought she would be the one to bail Ar and they would show how much feelings she still has for him… I am pleasantly surprised… it’s good makers give such scenes… last time I was surprised when she easily convinced Charu.. she isn’t like Abheera… jo hazar baar ghar se nikalne pe bhi koi na koi bahana dund kar nachti hui wapas aajaye… Ruhi told she won’t come between Ar ab and she has kept her word… unlike baby queen jo muh utake paiso ke liye apne deal ex husband ki waha hi wedding planner bankar gayi… jaan bhuj kar 24/7 Ar ke sar par khadi rahi aur mauka dekhe propose bhi kar diya… makers are showing clear difference… while one is sensible the other is utterly immature… apne pyaar ke liye ladna is never wrong.. Ruhi would have easily left Ar and given Rohit a chance or gone back to Goenka had he not given her hopes… today he has the audacity to say it wasn’t love just to impress Ab… esa gadha baby queen ko hi mubarak…. And I am sure Ar Ruhi truth will be revealed by Vidya not Ruhi… they are highly improving her character.. and Vidya saying it will have more impact on ab.. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I don't want to go by just 1 line in precap, as I'm expecting a more detailed scene in episode, but abhira has every right not to trust armaan. 

If rohit, who had his entire family by his side,  couldn't handle the fact that armaan & ruhi were dating, how can we expect abhira to be chill about it. Rohit had spent only 10 days as husband to ruhi. But abhira, armaan spent 10 months under the same roof still this major information was hidden from her, she is expected to feel cheated by the man she considers her whole world. 

And if abhira is not expected to react much cos she was aware about chitwali, then rohit also was aware about chitwali, still he was heart broken. 

Baaki i feel bad for armaan too, he is a tube light, bande ki timing hi kharab hain, guess tomorrow he will try to come clean about his past but behosh ho jayegasmiley36. If he comes in his family's words, then he is a gone case, as just today abhira clearly told him she can't handle another heartbreak, & in hiding his past, only armaan is to be blamed. Accha khaasa hero vana tha abhira ki jaan bachakar, woh impress bhi ho jaati but 1 galti & Abhira gayi uske haath se, ab armaan sa ko pata nahi kya karna padega to get her back

I agree with you .. if Rohit could not handle it .. Abhira kaise handle karegi .. if it was told to her sometime around Ruhani palace .., tab thik hota .. 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he could have said I move on from ruhi and fell for you again. He is always a two timer.he can dump anyone easily. How he hugged maaa today. I always say family is his facade to get on there. He will be thrown out and gets what's family next .  It's like use and throw types only. He kept ruhi as stefni till abhira confessed. That bed dance and hug we Discussed he checked the physical proximity of her on him. Shd refused and he backed. Like manish words mooh khologe toh galat hi bologe  suits him. He can never be happy with anyone as he misses something in life when he stays with other. Ruhi is out of his hold properly buddhi mil gayi usko. Let her repent and move on in work first later she can get a good man.. Ar destroyed rohit, ruhi next is abhira life.. 

He never had guts to confess about Ruhi to anyone.. so it became so easy for him to say that it was not love. Chance pe dance maar type he is.. if Abhira didn’t confessed to him will he dare to leave Ruhi at the mandap? His feelings for Abhira evolved only after she expressed her love. How mercilessly he is behaving with both the girls. On one he throws divorce papers and now begging for love, on the other he continuously gives hopes and at the time of muhurat says he can’t marry her and walks away. He shouldn’t get anyones’s love. That’s the fate he should have.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

He never had guts to confess about Ruhi to anyone.. so it became so easy for him to say that it was not love. Chance pe dance maar type he is.. if Abhira didn’t confessed to him will he dare to leave Ruhi at the mandap? His feelings for Abhira evolved only after she expressed her love. How mercilessly he is behaving with both the girls. On one he throws divorce papers and now begging for love, on the other he continuously gives hopes and at the time of muhurat says he can’t marry her and walks away. He shouldn’t get anyones’s love. That’s the fate he should have.

abhira should be more more careful with arman. Ruhi having support of two families arman ditched her in the Nick of time. Even if he married same saga his father did it seems. He married vidya ran to his ex. That guilt is kicking him now. Abhira has no to give support also. Trusting arman is very difficult for any girl or any viewer now 🤣. There is no need to tell deal shadi to ruhi. That gave her hopes. Prior to it his promise to her before he pushed her to rohit saying I will never give your place to anyone. He has temporary memory any day. The scenes kr dialogues before 3,4 days go on his head. When his family tortured abhira he joined it knowing she is orphan. How come abhira loved him I can't get. It's mental abuse through family and him for her. When each and every line of ruhi ar is told through ruhi next how he led her and left her, she will get the jolts. Iske naak ke neeche se poora khaamd hua and she is unknown to everything. Now he is washing his hands easily. I think he gets another round through manish soon as the slap episode got high trp 🤣. They will make ruhi as victim and dump rohits death on his throat 🤣🤣 bali ka bakra this season. 

I just saw the precap.. How conveniently Armaan is saying it was not love between him and Ruhi.. did he get dementia? That tadpana he had during Ruhi and Rohit shadi.. all those longing looks he used to give to her.. those promises and statements he told her.. atleast he could have said he stopped having feelings once she became Rohit’s wife. I’m glad that Ruhi is trying to move away from this double standard mentality he had so far. 

@bold : Armaan is right here. It was always pure crush/attraction from armaan's side tabhi toh uske liye uss din yeh bolna bahot aasan ki mere liye mere bhai se shaddi karo. I truly believe in a thing that jo bhi tumse pyar karta ho woh apne sath sath tumhari khushi ke liye bhi sochega. Armaan ne jab kaha tha ki mere bhai se shaddi kar lo tab usme armaan ne sirf do logo ki khushi ka socha tha jisme ek tha uska bhai rohit and dusra woh khud kyunki isse uski apni muskile kum ho jayegi, ruhi ki khushi ka 1 pal ke liye bhi armaan ko khayal ya dukh nahi tha. Ussi din ruhi ko samaj aa jana chahiye tha ki armaan ko uske liye sirf crush/attraction hai.

Jab pehli bar pyar hua ho tab kisi ko out of love hone ki nobat aati hai. Day 1 se armaan ko sirf crush/attraction tha. 

I also believe ruhi ke liye armaan sirf "zidd" tha aisa bilkul bhi nahi tha. I feel genuinely ruhi ko pyar hua tha but jisse pyar hua tha uske sath waqt nahi guzara tha so trust issues the jiski wajah se usne rohit se shaddi ke liye ha kar diya. Pyar toh definitely ruhi ne kiya tha and aj bhi karti hai. Ruhi ki taraf se muje zidd/attraction yeh sab bilkul nahi lagta hai and aise claims bhi galat lagte hai but as I said aisa muje lagta hai.

Trust issues ki mai baat karu toh look at abhira, usko toh pehli nazar ka pyar nahi hua tha armaan se, woh toh shaddi mai 9-10 month uss admi ke sath ek room mai rahi thi fir bhi uski armaan ke liye samaj sirf itni hai ki yeh admi kisi ki MAFI expensive gift de kar BUY karne ki niyat rakhnewala tha. "Niyat" ki samaj bahot badi chiz hoti hai. Kya fayda 10 months shaddi mai reh kar jo pyar hua uska bhi!!! trust issues toh hai hai uper se niyat ki samaj tak nahi ayi in 10 months mai sath reh kar bhi! Slow burning love ka kya karna!! 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruhi is a scumbag character. And nothing changes that. She will soon show her true colors again. All this self respect will last few days. Then back to BS. 

Rohit should come back and  call her out for how cheap and characterless she is. Married a man to be near his brother.  No qualms ruining others lives. 

Insulted an orphan girl repeatedly with below the belt remarks. Nonstop nonsense she's done. 

What Ab-Ar marriage is or isn't was never her business. 

She's lusty, immoral, utterly useless. 

Lacks any talent except to self victimize and blame others. Shes a master manipulator who can lie through her teeth shamelessly. 

And i want her out of the show for good. 

She's giving tough competition to Vidya for being utterly intolerable. 

I'm so happy she had a blink and miss scene today so I fast forwarded it happily. 

Edited by Pinecone - 11 days ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

What Abhira faced for 10 months can't be forgotten in 2-3 days but I really don't want her to repeat the same mistake which Armaan did by letting Ruhi and Dadisa separate them again. She is deeply hurt on knowing Ruhi is chitwali and she has right to lash out at him & question the credibility of his uncertain actions but it would be better if they don't stretch this matter more after this confrontation. But makers are going to stretch it for 2 more weeks minimum. 

Edited by ShadowImbue - 11 days ago