Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

From 23rd June to 29th June

Tag me in write-ups, analysis, BTS, episode written updates etc.

So that I can go through them whenever I have time because I will be traveling that time.

Vacation hai mera uss waqt.

Happy journey n vl surly dosmiley20smiley1

great_love thumbnail
great_love thumbnail

Those moves suits our raunak too .. sounds tight smiley36smiley20

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Bold 1: sometimes it is too late. After the person is gone, the loved ones are left to fill the voids with ifs and buts that may have led to a different outcome. But what is the point in retrospection?

Bold 2: It's kind of an oxymoron if you think in the context of all these episodes that people actually listen to Aniruddha Bose, the head of the Bose household. But as Asmita said, despite being heard and heeded, the inner child/ the real Aniruddh without the "Bose" tag is practically unheard of in all this cacophony of expectations, illusions, and standards. The only one who actually heard him: his wife Jhanak is now deaf and dumb in front of him, pushing him into a sense of defeat. Hence, I think his very un-Ani-like talk about Death. 

In Aditya Kumar Tripathi's words.... Yeh sach aur jhoot ki ladayi hi nahi thi.... pyaar aur zimmedari ki hai, aur hum dono taraf se har rahe hain.

Aur yahi Ani ki situation hai jo Aditya Kumar Tripathi ki thi .... And ani does not realise love for jhanak right now..

As it is clear to him he want jhanak in hs life but how to come out commitment from arshi relationship and that struggle shows only real anirudh .... Who is not ANIRUADH BOSE created my society and parents attention