Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

No planning he has become abla naari now. All he did in mandap was performance. First he did not open his mouth then SK gang forced him to say something so then he needed to tell that he loves Arshi to pacify them . So Panditji gave idea of divorce . I am still clueless after all this why jhanak is going as wife to Kolkata. Second time also he was hesitant to put sindoor. Arshi was totally broken and he did not comfort her till she tried to attack jhanak. I have to convince myself that it was a performance act bcoz I cannot hate his character due to krushal. 

She can sign the divorce papers and can she stay somewhere else in Kolkata?

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

One thing I have noticed makers portray ani behaviour very inconsistent. Right now he is in sacrificing mode so I hope after shaadi fiasco he will be back to his savage avtaar. He cried for max 2 episodes then switched to jhanak bachao mission . Now again sacrificing so now his focus will be getting Rahul thing done . Once jhanak reject Rahul again his focus will be on jhanak bachao. They can’t show this kind of behaviour for long

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Copying my response from on location thread…

I want to know what triggers Pandit Ji to remember Runak wedding.. Ani ne kuch jaan buj kar kaha hoga kya? like pandit ji, last time aap ne yeh nahi karwaya smiley37

another priest tells heroic priest in his ears smiley36 

shanakanj thumbnail

Makers and ani himself won’t let her stay alone. I seriously wish it happens this way . She should stay away from this man. He is an inconsistent and impulsive character and it’s very difficult to trust him now. I am sure after jhanak reject Rahul he will force her to accept the marriage as real or may be divorce route so they need to stay together under one roof. 

Edited by shanakanj - 21 days ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail

One thing I have noticed makers portray ani behaviour very inconsistent. Right now he is in sacrificing mode so I hope after shaadi fiasco he will be back to his savage avtaar. He cried for max 2 episodes then switched to jhanak bachao mission . Now again sacrificing so now his focus will be getting Rahul thing done . Once jhanak reject Rahul again his focus will be on jhanak bachao. They can’t show this kind of behaviour for long

If Ani can’t marry anyone until divorce, Janak also can’t marry Rahul.

shanakanj thumbnail

In precap he is still talking abt Rahul jhanak marriage fixing so right now they are planning to get the marriage done in Kolkata and not giving any importance to pundit ji drama . 

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In precap he is still talking abt Rahul jhanak marriage fixing so right now they are planning to get the marriage done in Kolkata and not giving any importance to pundit ji drama . 

Aj k episode se clearance miljgy Ani ke iss behavior ki...

Goddy2010 thumbnail

May be! Pandit ji has clearly told that they need to be divorced before any of them needs to be remarried. Shubho the dumb lawyer stil not understanding it. Not sure what a mess they are going to Create Rahul Janak marriage !

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Copying my response from on location thread…

I want to know what triggers Pandit Ji to remember Runak wedding.. Ani ne kuch jaan buj kar kaha hoga kya? like pandit ji, last time aap ne yeh nahi karwaya smiley37

Or maybe Jhanak came n he remembers. Who knows

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

so it seems some other pandit informed this pandit in his ears during sindoor...

the pandit performing rituals knew Jhanak, prob some people recognized him and J.... 

That's what I am thinking.... 

I really am rooting for people who are hopeful because this is worse than CA 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I don't want to have any hopes for such things and later discover them not to be true

Its time to come out of la la landsmiley38