•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 35•°*” - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yesterday Ani did some big big talks with Rahulsmiley36smiley36 will he be able to see Jhanak marry someone else apart from him smiley37… him imagining her with Rahul broke his heart, her wearing Tejas clothes & jewellery  smiley37 made him jealous smiley36smiley36 he plans J’s life with others smiley36 but when no one is there.. he believes her as his smiley9smiley36 & all that closeness comes naturally smiley9

Yesterday after he came to restaurant  smiley9 the relief J had seeing him smiley9… seems like each time now J & Ani will be together against all evil 👿… so much nonsense they said… she took all that for him smiley9

So chooton is not comg… but Ani’s dialogue made it seem like he was comg… he was just worried that whole tamasha gang will come smiley29smiley29… looks like that point blank shooting smiley37smiley37 what he told his family was bit exaggerated smiley37 ..may be to save Jhanak from more taunts smiley36smiley36

& Bips tells kisi aur pa patismiley7smiley7 when he & Arshi r not married yet how he became her husband smiley7smiley7.. he’s literally J’s legal husband … these evil people stupid baseless talks just makes u more irritating the more u listen to them talk each epi smiley7smiley7

Just when I registered in my brain that Choton was going to come there you ppl are saying he’s not! Ab yeh kaise hua??? Some bes bts or what?

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hrithik Kareena Abhishek 

Hrithik’s histrionics were unbearable 😂🤣

Suraj Barjatiya’s daring attempt fell flat !😂😂

You are right though, pichhle janam ki dhundla dhundla sa yaadein (oh that was another horrendous movie) lag rahi hai smiley37

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Is this the Salman khan and Sonam vaali or older one Kareena Hritik Rani waali??
Dono dekhi hui hain pichle janam mein 🤪

Ab to ani ke saath saath mera bhi rollback command chal raha hai agale janam ke liye🤪

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I m not complaining dear… i loved the scene too.. his love for her is so pure..

I m here on a conversion program / mission 🤪
To convert all the unhappy ladies to Ani stans 😜

Ani .. Aniruddh Bose ki aankhen toh dekhi hi hongi😛❤️😍
( instead of naam toh suna hi hoga)

IMG_1885.jpeg

IMG_1890.jpeg

IMG_1886.jpeg

In that case as said before ,  I am always with you ..❤️👍🏻 

Mission continues, Vidya ..

What a beautiful set of pics 😍 

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Ani ki life ka ek hi motto hai

"Hum to dubenge hi Sanam aur tumhe bhi apne sath le dubenge" 

100%

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

True yesterday's part was really so pure...

Ani was so tender with her❤️🤗

I so love this caring side of him...

I watched that part so many times 😄 😄 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

By the way does anyone have link of that part extended from where she says I can't open my eyes to the end of the song ...

X people , any clip ...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Ab yeh kya #SaasBahu qki saas bhi kabhi bahu chal reli hai yeha smiley37

Chhalo na apka na mera

We will bury the hatchet 🪓 with “Ani is Sassy

@ bold ,

We stick to that ....

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 24 days ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

By the way does anyone have link of that part extended from where she says I can't open my eyes to the end of the song ...

X people , any clip ...

I opened the x to find a bts where Arshi is yelling at Jhanak saying these kind of girls are not satisfied with one guy.. seemed like ani told her about Rahul and Jhanak!
Then I browsed further to find  pookie pookie posts of x queen about her fav Rahul.. it was equally annoying.. 😜 so logged off🙄

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Just when I registered in my brain that Choton was going to come there you ppl are saying he’s not! Ab yeh kaise hua??? Some bes bts or what?

no he said no.. Chooton ne kaha tha woh ( his family) aajayenge… bas woh mujhse pehle J tak naa pahunche smiley18…. If Chooton was comg then y he need to worry that he will reach before him… & Chooton told him that he’s always there for him .. if he needs his help then he will come.. then Ani says if he needs he will call him… so that was clear all good people stayed & evil gang only came

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

I opened the x to find a bts where Arshi is yelling at Jhanak saying these kind of girls are not satisfied with one guy.. seemed like ani told her about Rahul and Jhanak!
Then I browsed further to find  pookie pookie posts of x queen about her fav Rahul.. it was equally annoying.. 😜 so logged off🙄

Good, let her speak infront of Anirudh and want to see what will be his reaction 

Reaction is very very important after all his actions 🫣

By the way what is X world today doing with Anirudh ???

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

X people , any clip ...

No idea Maya...