Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Oho okk..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

So beautifully written! 

They would both rather die than see harm befall on the other. If this isn't love then what is? 

Their actions make it clear that they love each other but they hide it before a wall of words , still clinging on to zimmedari and insaaniyat! 

Vinayak as usual was the voice of reason. Why do you want to marry such a guy who always lies?? Spot on! Such an obvious question. But Shrishti and Arshi turn a blind eye because Arshi has invested so many years in this relationship. So for the sake of a few years she's willing to jeopardise the rest of her life and live with a man who she doesn't trust, lies to her , and is quite evidently in love with someone else. Even if Arshi was to marry Ani she's only signing up for a life of pain, and it's quite sad that her father is trying to point this out to her , but her mother would rather see her daughter live an unhappy life than lose to Jhanak. 

At the end when Jhanak said 'Pata nahi hum kab khush honge', my heart broke for her! It was so true.. she's never had the chance to be truly happy since her mother died. She thought she might find some peace coming back to Kashmir but even that turned into a nightmare. It's all just too much for a young girl to endure.  

Thankyou Bubblez ❤️

Yes , my heart breaks for Jhanak .

Not a single time has she been happy after that sad night .

A young girl had to go through so much hardships and that too never ending ...

Thankfully Anirudh made her feel special by treating her on his birthday and some beautiful memories for her to live ....

She deserves much more in her life for the innocent , kind hearted girl she is .

Same is with Anirudh too...after that incident his life also wasnt happy ...Just that he has family who simply doesnt bother for  his happiness .Both are same ,orphan ..

She was right in saying "hume...

Hope God gives both if them happiness in abundance... 

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 27 days ago
happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/nr3HJc271BM?si=E2HtVlwqLma0RMJ8  

ANI will stop the wedding according to him 

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

When she didn’t have anything to comment about else yehi sahi😛

Did nt you see, she spoke about Rahul love. I tagged you.

MMR2810 thumbnail

This guy talks only nonsense...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

The one confusing part about today's episode was Ani saying Jhanak that he would be happy if Arshi showed up in Kashmir... that had me scratching my head! He's just lied to her and left their asshirwad to go help Jhanak, is he expecting their reunion to be all happy?? That dialogue felt a bit random to me. 

I took it  as an assurance for Jhanak that nothing will happen even  if she comes , rather I would be happy .

Jhanak seemd to be scared of  the evil gang after all the asylum court room drama..so just kept her calm with his words as she just had come out of Tejas drama ..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 26 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

When she didn’t have anything to comment about else yehi sahi😛

hahaha right, serial mein aaj Kal kuch ha nahi lehnge par ha gaur kar lainsmiley36

Edited by Pearl_219 - 27 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Each & every show on tv star or colours they r showing on shaadi shaadismiley39smiley39 track.. not a single show is different smiley29

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C768ab-v3uQ/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Maya , as usual he penned down  very beautifully  ....am feelin calm after reading your review ...

The only good part is, Ani saying that thum achi nahi dikthi, boy you know it's not about beauty..you can't bear the fact that she worn Tejas gifted clothes and Jewellery.  

Haan sirf Rahul se mile gifts par Anni kuch nahi bolega smiley44smiley24

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

ohh I didn’t meant that yaar smiley13 don’t take me in a wrong way smiley31smiley27.. I just said it as a comment not personal smiley19@ bold…. That’s for sure.. it’s been said from her marriage fiasco… but no result smiley29

I know Ashu! So much hype