Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: prietyp

Jhanak dropped to 4th position ! Aur dikhao repeated dialogues same old family drama .. Iam seriously tired of all the Rona dhona .

I don’t know if Iam inviting trouble here, but I find bodoma scenes also so so boring. The same dialogues are repeated over and over . And I don’t understand why bodoma doesn’t object jhanaks closeness to ani. I mean Iam glad she is not against jhanak, but it would have been better if they show few scenes where bodoma is concerned with jhanak and anis closeness . She calls herself as jhanaks mom, shouldn’t she be bothered about it ? How can she blindside herself from what ani is doing and how jhanak is getting dragged into all this. Even though Iam a great fan of runak, it still feels like ani is 2 timing. Why don’t they all object to this. Not in a cruel way like the mean ones. But like a parent. 

Want some fun exciting episodes between leads , more romance. Wish Jhanak also accepts the relationship soon. Iam ok with the chori chupe romance also, as long as they show it in the right light. Maybe arshi will herself leave ani saying she wants to pursue foreign opportunities 

I told this before, I am telling this again. We all need some degree of masochism to sit through Jhanakland adventures. smiley36

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congrats on the new thread! Let me share a wonderful thought I had with this new thread! 

When I heard Shirsti and Tejas on the phone, it really gave me a husband and wife-feeling, compared to when Shristi talks with poor Vinayak, all we hear is screams! But with Tejas it's different! 

These two were so calm, talking so nicely with each other, their vibe was matching ... you know? 

It will also lot more sense if Arshi was by-product of Shristi and Tejas! 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

iss conversation par gaur pharamaiye! 

Shristi: Iss bar pakki khabar aani chahiye aapase! 

Tejas: Sidha photo bhej denge! khush? 

Imagine this in a much sweeter voice! 

Let's add a few words for the complete feel! 

Shristi: Aww Teju! Iss bar pakki khabar aani chahiye aapase! ok? 😘💋

Tejas: Sidha photo bhej denge aapako! Ab to khush ho na!! Sweety! 😚🍫

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

When on phone Shrishti said to Tejas .. that she will guarantee Ani will not come there smiley36 Tejas had a sly smile on his face smiley37 like he knows Ani will sure come smiley36

vira76 thumbnail

it's good! hopefully, makers will learn their lesson! toxicity does not attract the audience! 

Jhanak dropped to 4th position ! Aur dikhao repeated dialogues same old family drama .. Iam seriously tired of all the Rona dhona .

I don’t know if Iam inviting trouble here, but I find bodoma scenes also so so boring. The same dialogues are repeated over and over . And I don’t understand why bodoma doesn’t object jhanaks closeness to ani. I mean Iam glad she is not against jhanak, but it would have been better if they show few scenes where bodoma is concerned with jhanak and anis closeness . She calls herself as jhanaks mom, shouldn’t she be bothered about it ? How can she blindside herself from what ani is doing and how jhanak is getting dragged into all this. Even though Iam a great fan of runak, it still feels like ani is 2 timing. Why don’t they all object to this. Not in a cruel way like the mean ones. But like a parent. 

Want some fun exciting episodes between leads , more romance. Wish Jhanak also accepts the relationship soon. Iam ok with the chori chupe romance also, as long as they show it in the right light. Maybe arshi will herself leave ani saying she wants to pursue foreign opportunities 

vira76 thumbnail

yeh i that silent laugh when shristy said jhanak ne anirudh ko behkaya hai! 

I wish one the positive characters had Tejas like sense of humor and intelligence! 

Originally posted by: samarp2

When on phone Shrishti said to Tejas .. that she will guarantee Ani will not come there smiley36 Tejas had a sly smile on his face smiley37 like he knows Ani will sure come smiley36

Anusha16 thumbnail

I think partly the reason If I remember it right is that she has her doubts about J's refusal on considering Ani her husband. She has seen J's reactions on the ashirwad ceremony too, maybe deep down in her subconscious knows J considers Ani her husband and so might not have issues with it?

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I wonder when Tejas Babu will get his version of J who understands her SO Ani completely bina bhole for the most part. 

Looks like Shristi ain't it either. smiley44

#JUSTICEFORTEJASBABU    #DHULANFORTEJASBHAIYAA smiley37

Edited by Anusha16 - 1 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not so much of a bad idea actually Anusha😂🤣

• Tejas ko ek dulhaniya dhoondh dete hai
  • Shrishti ko apne sasural rehne bhej dete hai
  • Arshi didi ko if not out of the planet, at least out of the country 
  • Tanu and Shubho can go on that long pended vacation 
  • Bipasha ko dikki mein dalo aur dariya mein fek do
  • Rahul wale bhoot ko Sirji ke sar se utaaro
  • Bbas phir hume RuNak mil jayegi smiley37

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I wonder when Tejas Babu will get his version of J who understands her SO Ani completely bina bhole for the most part. 

Looks like Shristi ain't it either. smiley44

#JUSTICEFORTEJASBABU    #DHULANFORTEJASBHAIYAA smiley37

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There was a scene between Bodoma and J where Bodoma calls J abhimaani and reveals that she knows J iss shaadi ko sach maanti hai.

She may not have a voice but she is a RuNak shipper, because she accepts unki shaadi hui thi mandir mei, sabke saamne aur woh shaadi sachhi thi. Hence she was averse to reversal rasm as well.

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I think partly the reason If I remember it right is that she has her doubts about J's refusal on considering Ani her husband. She has seen J's reactions on the ashirwad ceremony too, maybe deep down in her subconscious knows J considers Ani her husband and so might not have issues with it?