•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 46•°*” - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago
Someone should knock some sense in this ghada.. Akher what’s the point of such taunts? Not even a single breakdown after their divorce!! 

Are these two same RuNak we fell in love with? 😤😭

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Krushal got. Haircut smiley36smiley36 this Anismiley7 he is doing all drama to only show Jhanak 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ not for himself smiley29 & everyone believing him blindly smiley26smiley29 more torture for Jhanak & us… Jhanak seems to be about to faint smiley19smiley18 & I wonder if Abo will leave his Laxmi & run to Jhanak if she faints there smiley26🤔🤔

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8uNOdOJ9SQ/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

to keep ourself sane we need to skip till this drama is over

yep , since both signed why Ani is still continuing his game...i dont get him and Jhanak also why doesnt she just leave and let him enjoy his Arshi's companysmiley18

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Yes i felt Chandni kuch zyaada hi ud rahi thismiley7

hmmm smiley7 now some footage & screen time she is getting 
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

yep , since both signed why Ani is still continuing his game...i dont get him and Jhanak also why doesnt she just leave and let him enjoy his Arshi's companysmiley18

Yaa same 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ which sane person will stay to get tortured purposely.. he is hurting her purposely while getting himself hurt  … it was good if he saw her hurt.. but front of his pain he is ignoring her pain smiley7
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Someone should knock some sense in this ghada.. Akher what’s the point of such taunts? Not even a single breakdown after their divorce!! 

Are these two same RuNak we fell in love with? 😤😭

we are having a breakdown...we got back to back depressing episodes

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Krushal got. Haircut smiley36smiley36 this Anismiley7 he is doing all drama to only show Jhanak 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ not for himself smiley29 & everyone believing him blindly smiley26smiley29 more torture for Jhanak & us… Jhanak seems to be about to faint smiley19smiley18 & I wonder if Abo will leave his Laxmi & run to Jhanak if she faints there smiley26🤔🤔

Sahi h. Behosh hokr gir jaye. Ye uthe but kuch na kar paye but atleast sasti aunty ko yaad aaye ki had to feed this girl drugs 💀

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Yaa same 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ which sane person will stay to get tortured purposely.. he is hurting her purposely while getting himself hurt  … it was good if he saw her hurt.. but front of his pain he is ignoring her pain smiley7

makers are not even giving us their solo scenes feeling the heartbreak , its loaded with family drama.....makers need to focus more on leads and interesting character like Appu didi , he mom..we need positivity as well

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In yrkkh also third drama was their but ml not kiss third angle where our ml lead opening kissing banshee smiley7smiley7smiley7... Makers kuch to sharam karosmiley35smiley35

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Tanuja to AniShi -  tum donon ki jodi hamesha salamat rahe. Tammi - Ab tum khush ho na ? Ani while kissing Arshi's hands "zarur khush hun tammi, jis se mein pyaar karta hun usi se shaadi kar raha hun" with taunting look to J. 🤬Padosis gossiping "suna hai Ani or Jhanak ka chakkar chal raha hai",  Jhanak looking sad and weak (i feel like she will faint tomorrow), Shrishti - "abhi shaadi nahi hui hai aashirvaad hui hai. Lekin aaj se Arshi teri lakshmi hai" . Ani "haan Arshi meri zindagi ki lakshmi hai ise koi nahi chin sakta"smiley11

Ohhh God....

This is getting unbearable now....

WTH.....smiley29