Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Anirudh Bose kuch ziyda he uchal raha haismiley37 can’t contain his happiness. 

Yaa was wondering same smiley37 he’s full on in his revenge mode smiley15smiley36 he is doing wasooli of his aansoon smiley36 he told her yesterday smiley36 .. how is he so sure that she feels same as him smiley36 just with the hug  🤔 … so he clearly remembers all their moments .. they cried together smiley18 then the hugs & that small intimate moments smiley36

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimeo

Wud he do that! Kisi aur slow mein iss tarah ki scene already bohot ho chuki hoti! Even after 200+ if we haven't got such scenes I doubts we will get them now! Even if he does that, Jhanak wud take him a class on sanskari ness, cheating vaada etc etc!!

I want such scenes… Anirudh and Jhanak are so chilled lol! 
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa was wondering same smiley37 he’s full on in his revenge mode smiley15smiley36 he is doing wasooli of his aansoon smiley36 he told her yesterday smiley36 .. how is he so sure that she feels same as him smiley36 just with the hug  🤔 … so he clearly remembers all their moments .. they cried together smiley18 then the hugs & that small intimate moments smiley36

I couldn’t hear one of the BTS but someone was mentioning that Ani said till now his family used to insult her now he is going  to do it as well? 🥲
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I couldn’t hear one of the BTS but someone was mentioning that Ani said till now his family used to insult her now he is going  to do it as well? 🥲

even I didn’t hear that part smiley19 it’s same just like last time during other time at Aditya Kapoor epi.. he was happy that Jhanak was getting insulted by his family… now atleast he should have changed smiley7smiley7 nothing has changed in him.. Jhanak will not bend at all.. but he will sure go crazy cause his jealousy even though is effecting her she won’t show it to him 

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aur kitne din tak chalega girls inki festivities! I m done with insults hurts and fake pda’s

is the whole episode of today’s painted green - with jealousy😜

Any interesting bts?

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I just watched the first half of the episode. Are these people really rich? Mehendi, makeup and hairstylist ke paise nahi hai kya inn logo ke pas ? smiley37  Jhanak is doing everything! 

Wow such cheapos! Jhanak ko dikhane ke liye shadi karava rahe hai kya Ani ki! unbelivable! 

Edited by vira76 - 8 days ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I just watched the first half of the episode. Are these people really rich? Mehendi, makeup and hairstylist ke paise nahi hai kya inn logo ke pas ? smiley37  Jhanak is doing everything! 

Wow such cheapos! Jhanak ko dikhane ke liye shadi karava rahe hai kya Ani ki! unbelivable! 

Or you could interpret that Jhanak is not only indispensable to the junior Bose but also to the seniors! That’s growth for Jhanak!!

rysohini thumbnail

it's hard to associate jealously with this pyaara shade of green smiley36 I suppose, we would have to just concentrate on how divine a certain someone looks and dances, ignoring all else ! 

J ko jaldi pighlao, nehi toh her tolerance of torture is endless, unfortunately ours isn't smiley15

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Aur kitne din tak chalega girls inki festivities! I m done with insults hurts and fake pda’s

is the whole episode of today’s painted green - with jealousy😜

Any interesting bts?

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

whole house is mental smiley37smiley37 case .. now again Ani is joining the force smiley39smiley44
xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariebima

I know. I am myself. But i should tell you vampires in real life are not like the movies. Real vampires are vicious and dangerous and will crave blood every second in their life. It’s a bad idea. , immortality, become very powerful and dangerous, revenge, good life and freedom. Supernatural powers ,Nobody steps on you goes freely Its not a spell but i know what can turn you but i cant say on here because a lot of people might read this and i dont want a whole society of bloodsucking beasts. Contact them on their email and thank me later , I met someone that joined via this email: 👇👇contact :[email protected]

Hi,

You can enjoy Arshi and Basu House family for dinner happily ever after. 🤗

Regards,

Jhanak Girlz Gang 😎

Edited by xnbstar - 8 days ago