•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 36•°*” - Page 156

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

this is true...unfortunate 

Please Sohini - I dont want J to initiate anything now. Enough of BH abuse she has suffered.

Also with the Arshi jaap its Ani who needs to take the initiative to acknowledge their marriage.

Worst scenario is Ani taking J along bcos they need to satisfy the 6 months live together clause reqd for annulment or divorce. Back to square 1 minus 1. I wont put it beyond the sadist makers

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold1 - Babu ka yeh avatar tab nikal ta hai, jab he is trying to save J from a predicament. Yeha, apne ap ko iss shaadi se bacha bhi liya, toh kya haasil ki? Who would he save himself for? Khudke liye? Filhaal toh he is not his priority smiley1

Bold2 - With every passing day, the resignation has manifolded, and with it the helplessness. Bbas ek hint chahiye, to motivate him to rise up and fight back smiley1

Bold3 - I want this but makers don't take the usual predictable route, so ab manzoore makers smiley1

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

finally getting to some  tags! 

Bold1: this part kind of made me feel good. and you might be right about that's where we are headed. Its so imp with this show to give ourselves this reality checks. because makers are making it very frustrating to tolerate. you are right they have lot of baggage right now. ;( but with that said, the way their family is , and if they are leaving on such bad note, they will avoid each other, their family wont allow them to be in one room.... all of this is kind of giving me anxiety for the divorce track. Wherever we expect romance somehow makers turn that into a complete nightmare. We expected romance in Kashmir, but nahi... they just give these surprise episodes out of no where like ani's birthday ... but in the actual track its all about just beating around the bush, same old insults! I was really hoping for them to accept their marriage on good terms , like they cannot live without each other but we are not going to get there anytime soon! 

bold2: the garland scene was good.. reminded me of jhanak marriage entry scene .. that scene also gave me goosebumps 

bold3: yes he was consoling a girl, it was the right thing to do,...  but it was still an eyesore for me at this point in drama ... i wanted to also see some relief that his marriage did not happen but he was insistent till the end which was disappointing. 

Ok just finished watching both the episodes now. Thank you for all the tags. 

Read them all few hours back with out watching the epis, so decided to not respond to any of them till I caught up on the epis! Some of what I write here is definitely a repeat so sorry in advance for the repeat telecast !

Here's a piece of my mind(fir se long post ho gaya, brevity is a virtue I clearly don't possess!) - disclaimer, at this point of time, dil e haal kuchh aisa hai, ki I want to look for and cling on to small mercies. I want to convince myself that there is more to it, than meets the eye !

Not taking away anything from the fact that Ani should come clean and be honest to Arshi, his family and most importantly to himself , and he has undoubtedly stretched it too far by taking this to the mandap (Zindegi ke saath juya khelte huye!) this is what I have found him do, in the past 2 epis -

1. He is NOT in his home ground, he is in Kashmir , with out his favourite ppl, with a looming fear of Tejas dangling over their head 

2. Purpose 1 of coming to Kashmir - Was to save J from Tejas's clutches 

3. Purpose 2 of coming to Kashmir - J should be able to take her exams uninhibited 

4. Purpose 3 of coming to Kashmir - Getting two estranged lovers meet and give J the love of her life and the happiness she deserves (which in Ani's eyes is with R). R confessing that he loves J sealed the deal, coz Ani knows that J loves R !

So Purpose1 was somewhat achieved, though the fear still looms and then Lo and BEHOLD we have ENTER THE DRAGONS ! 

They come, all armed with a Mission to wed Anishi in Kashmir. #MissionKashmirGotSkewed 

Ani Babu, the quick fixer, takes stock of things, he has bunked his ashirwad,lied to the evil gang, to save J, and is now cornered with "Patt Vivaah" ! 

If he disagrees, apart from the zillat , both him and J will face the question of WHY NOT? WHY DO YOU NOT WANT TO MARRY ARSHI? 

Plus his hopes that J takes her exams will be snubbed ! So what's the temporary escape route? "Mujhe koi problem q hogi?" I AM READY TO GET MARRIED !

This decision is driven by guilt, it is driven by an age old commitment , pran jaye par vachan na jaye kinda, it is driven by an urge to do what is right and fair and it is driven by a sense of responsibility - actually the holy trinity - zimmedari that makes him majboor coz insaaniyat hai ! 

Blame it on his nature, but shayad he feels a sense of responsibility towards Arshi, which is stopping him from calling it quits ! It's nothing compared to the responsibility he feels towards J, but some shreds perhaps! 

Had he been like J's father, he could have easily given a walk -over ! This is pretty detrimental to him and causing a lot of mess. Isse gayer zimmedar bana do koi, itna over zimmedari se kisi ka bhala na ho pa raha hai ! 

Sabse zaroori baat, with all his flaws,weaknesses and lies, the fact still remains that he has an innate goodness that is very similar to J's. [Ab tak forum walo ne do chaar jute toh aim kar hi rahe honge, I need to either learn to duck or get my ducks in a row] smiley37

AND HE HAS RESIGNED TO FATE, RESIGNED TO THE FACT THAT J DOESN'T LOVE HIM, WOH KISI AUR KI HAI.

As much as he hates it, he knows everything he has done for J, in J's eyes is out of ehsaan!

And because he resigned to FATE , what did FATE have in store for him? Cupid No.1 Superman Pandit ji ! smiley41smiley32smiley40

In this game of EVIL Vs GOOD , good will always win and prevail ! Pandit ji WHIPS them ALL with a few reality checks ! Yeh asli shaadi wala tamacha zaruri tha for both RuNak stakeholders - specially J !

ATM, both Ani and J have way too many baggages to be able to build RuNak, they will try all means to break RuNak instead, intentionally or otherwise, but like Panditji said, RuNak is pre-destined , so fate will play it's part and not let them break it !

But Dilli abhi dur hai - Abhi sirf pyar hai, pyar ko mukammal karne ki chah, shiddat aur pagalpan nehi hai - this is going to be their journey now, to reach to that pagalpan from "we want to live with eo" to "we cannot live without eo" !

A few scenes that are worth mentioning -

1. Ani dissuading J from attending his wedding instead padai karo jake - he cannot bear to get married in front of J and doesnot want her anywhere near the mandap. Unsure of what the impact of it might be on her, and with her exams knocking at the door, he wants to keep her at bay !

2. The GARLAND Exchange - This was a steal ! You were very right Maya, I re-watched this scene a few times ! There was some thing ajeebsa heart-breaking about this scene, bbas mann kharab kar dene wala ! Apart from Hiba and Krushal, they were both exceptional , Anirudh's looking around the room, meeting the smiling faces of each of his family members, then looking at Arshi's smiling face and then at J ! Kabhi parivaar ke khushi ke liye mann marke kuchh kiya hai? Have you ever been CORNERED by every single person in your life that matter to you? And if you did, did you find a way to escape or did you give in?!

I cried for them both, the utter helplessness of the situation they find themselves in. I felt the lyrics come alive - "Leke gaya mere rang saare Sang mein tu apne piya". That scene gave me goosbumps!

Ani has given all that it takes, to drag himself to the podium ! How big a heart do you have to have, to choose others happiness over your own?! To try and forcefully do what is "right" in the eyes of others? These 2 are cheating not just eo, they are cheating themselves the most - apne ap ke sath bilkul immandar nehi hai !

Ani finds himself as the epicentre of an earth quake, the centre of a cyclone with J, Arshi, the Evil clan and the Viewers glaring down at him, bada akela sa hai bechara , aur ek right karne ke chakkar mein bare sare wrong kiye ja raha hai ! 

3. Ani pacifying Arshi with hum Kolkata jake hi shaadi karenge - it is a consolation to a girl who feels gutted by the proceedings of the evening ! No matter how much Ani may be out of love , Ani is just not evil enough to rejoice at the bad luck that befell Arshi. If he was, he would be no different to the evil clan - this is also in support of my arguement that he much rather comes clean than tamper his own wedding by setting up the Panditji !

4. I would have liked to see J break a little more, sometimes losing the person who matters the most, can do wonders towards realising what you are actually letting go of ! Ani's relief that for a change, neither J nor he can be blamed, qki he had sat for the wedding, keeping everyone's wishes ahead of his, but the Panditji did not let it happen! Big battle for a small win for J's sake and his !

5.Lastly, we see Mr.Practical Bose, closing shut a balance sheet, with before I marry, I want to pass you onto able hands, who will keep you safe and help you fly ! Accountant ji ne hisaab milaya hai, this will give you happiness, set you free and set me free from your zimmedari - you wish knucklehead ! smiley36

P.S. Since I am Goldie Behl, tags are limited , jinhe nehi mili khush ho lo padhai nehi karni padegi, jinne mili - apke patience ko mera salaam smiley37smiley31

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Forum ladies after watching the episode:

Done GIF - Done GIFs

smiley37smiley37.. same reaction for that's 2 episodes from my side

great_love thumbnail

Ok just finished watching both the episodes now. Thank you for all the tags. 

Read them all few hours back with out watching the epis, so decided to not respond to any of them till I caught up on the epis! Some of what I write here is definitely a repeat so sorry in advance for the repeat telecast !

Here's a piece of my mind(fir se long post ho gaya, brevity is a virtue I clearly don't possess!) - disclaimer, at this point of time, dil e haal kuchh aisa hai, ki I want to look for and cling on to small mercies. I want to convince myself that there is more to it, than meets the eye !

Not taking away anything from the fact that Ani should come clean and be honest to Arshi, his family and most importantly to himself , and he has undoubtedly stretched it too far by taking this to the mandap (Zindegi ke saath juya khelte huye!) this is what I have found him do, in the past 2 epis -

1. He is NOT in his home ground, he is in Kashmir , with out his favourite ppl, with a looming fear of Tejas dangling over their head 

2. Purpose 1 of coming to Kashmir - Was to save J from Tejas's clutches 

3. Purpose 2 of coming to Kashmir - J should be able to take her exams uninhibited 

4. Purpose 3 of coming to Kashmir - Getting two estranged lovers meet and give J the love of her life and the happiness she deserves (which in Ani's eyes is with R). R confessing that he loves J sealed the deal, coz Ani knows that J loves R !

So Purpose1 was somewhat achieved, though the fear still looms and then Lo and BEHOLD we have ENTER THE DRAGONS ! 

They come, all armed with a Mission to wed Anishi in Kashmir. #MissionKashmirGotSkewed 

Ani Babu, the quick fixer, takes stock of things, he has bunked his ashirwad,lied to the evil gang, to save J, and is now cornered with "Patt Vivaah" ! 

If he disagrees, apart from the zillat , both him and J will face the question of WHY NOT? WHY DO YOU NOT WANT TO MARRY ARSHI? 

Plus his hopes that J takes her exams will be snubbed ! So what's the temporary escape route? "Mujhe koi problem q hogi?" I AM READY TO GET MARRIED !

This decision is driven by guilt, it is driven by an age old commitment , pran jaye par vachan na jaye kinda, it is driven by an urge to do what is right and fair and it is driven by a sense of responsibility - actually the holy trinity - zimmedari that makes him majboor coz insaaniyat hai ! 

Blame it on his nature, but shayad he feels a sense of responsibility towards Arshi, which is stopping him from calling it quits ! It's nothing compared to the responsibility he feels towards J, but some shreds perhaps! 

Had he been like J's father, he could have easily given a walk -over ! This is pretty detrimental to him and causing a lot of mess. Isse gayer zimmedar bana do koi, itna over zimmedari se kisi ka bhala na ho pa raha hai ! 

Sabse zaroori baat, with all his flaws,weaknesses and lies, the fact still remains that he has an innate goodness that is very similar to J's. [Ab tak forum walo ne do chaar jute toh aim kar hi rahe honge, I need to either learn to duck or get my ducks in a row] smiley37

AND HE HAS RESIGNED TO FATE, RESIGNED TO THE FACT THAT J DOESN'T LOVE HIM, WOH KISI AUR KI HAI.

As much as he hates it, he knows everything he has done for J, in J's eyes is out of ehsaan!

And because he resigned to FATE , what did FATE have in store for him? Cupid No.1 Superman Pandit ji ! smiley41smiley32smiley40

In this game of EVIL Vs GOOD , good will always win and prevail ! Pandit ji WHIPS them ALL with a few reality checks ! Yeh asli shaadi wala tamacha zaruri tha for both RuNak stakeholders - specially J !

ATM, both Ani and J have way too many baggages to be able to build RuNak, they will try all means to break RuNak instead, intentionally or otherwise, but like Panditji said, RuNak is pre-destined , so fate will play it's part and not let them break it !

But Dilli abhi dur hai - Abhi sirf pyar hai, pyar ko mukammal karne ki chah, shiddat aur pagalpan nehi hai - this is going to be their journey now, to reach to that pagalpan from "we want to live with eo" to "we cannot live without eo" !

A few scenes that are worth mentioning -

1. Ani dissuading J from attending his wedding instead padai karo jake - he cannot bear to get married in front of J and doesnot want her anywhere near the mandap. Unsure of what the impact of it might be on her, and with her exams knocking at the door, he wants to keep her at bay !

2. The GARLAND Exchange - This was a steal ! You were very right Maya, I re-watched this scene a few times ! There was some thing ajeebsa heart-breaking about this scene, bbas mann kharab kar dene wala ! Apart from Hiba and Krushal, they were both exceptional , Anirudh's looking around the room, meeting the smiling faces of each of his family members, then looking at Arshi's smiling face and then at J ! Kabhi parivaar ke khushi ke liye mann marke kuchh kiya hai? Have you ever been CORNERED by every single person in your life that matter to you? And if you did, did you find a way to escape or did you give in?!

I cried for them both, the utter helplessness of the situation they find themselves in. I felt the lyrics come alive - "Leke gaya mere rang saare Sang mein tu apne piya". That scene gave me goosbumps!

Ani has given all that it takes, to drag himself to the podium ! How big a heart do you have to have, to choose others happiness over your own?! To try and forcefully do what is "right" in the eyes of others? These 2 are cheating not just eo, they are cheating themselves the most - apne ap ke sath bilkul immandar nehi hai !

Ani finds himself as the epicentre of an earth quake, the centre of a cyclone with J, Arshi, the Evil clan and the Viewers glaring down at him, bada akela sa hai bechara , aur ek right karne ke chakkar mein bare sare wrong kiye ja raha hai ! 

3. Ani pacifying Arshi with hum Kolkata jake hi shaadi karenge - it is a consolation to a girl who feels gutted by the proceedings of the evening ! No matter how much Ani may be out of love , Ani is just not evil enough to rejoice at the bad luck that befell Arshi. If he was, he would be no different to the evil clan - this is also in support of my arguement that he much rather comes clean than tamper his own wedding by setting up the Panditji !

4. I would have liked to see J break a little more, sometimes losing the person who matters the most, can do wonders towards realising what you are actually letting go of ! Ani's relief that for a change, neither J nor he can be blamed, qki he had sat for the wedding, keeping everyone's wishes ahead of his, but the Panditji did not let it happen! Big battle for a small win for J's sake and his !

5.Lastly, we see Mr.Practical Bose, closing shut a balance sheet, with before I marry, I want to pass you onto able hands, who will keep you safe and help you fly ! Accountant ji ne hisaab milaya hai, this will give you happiness, set you free and set me free from your zimmedari - you wish knucklehead ! smiley36

P.S. Since I am Goldie Behl, tags are limited , jinhe nehi mili khush ho lo padhai nehi karni padegi, jinne mili - apke patience ko mera salaam smiley37smiley31

You summer ize the entire weak episodes beautifully smiley27.. 

Jk-rahul shaddi was selflessly act done by ani which I appreciate though he was in painsmiley28smiley19

And his subting to faith also heartbreak 💔 moment for me.. 

So yes I like your take way very muchsmiley9smiley20

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

How angry am on Ani, but today he helplessly looking at his parents and other family members before putting garland on Arshi,  I had tears...Jhanak title song made me even more emotional 😭 😢 ..

Krushal such a fabulous actor..won my heart once again. 

Krushal has mind-blowing range of expression smiley42..

That scene was very heartbreaking smiley28 as I doing marathon of this episodes right now.. jk theme music was right 👍 choice to play

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Am I the only one who feels like it isn't a bad episode?

After confession episode looking back this was not that much boring episode smiley2

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I Loved the episode ..

Krushal was fab today ...

The entire episode was his ...💞🤗

From not hugging Arshi to convincing the Pandit, I loved it all.

How helpless Anirudh was today , had they given him a little courage to not take it till the mandap ...I would have been much happy and Anirudh could have escaped all the hatred from me ...

The helpless Anirudh was so well expressed through his eyes, his not hugging Arshi and then being ready to hug her , making excuses ... For SR shadi has to happen....I am feeling so bad for him .

The garland which he can never put on anyone ...how he immediately gazed at Jhanak , to see how sad she was, and then looking at his parents , their happiness and then Arshi .....The love for his parents and the love for Jhanak , whom would he chose ..... How could he hurt  Arshi who was happy in her bridal dress... He has no choice rather than lose his happiness for the sake of everyone whom he loved . This Anirudh is low, different  , but he is still powerful in terms of sacrifice and love ....both for his parents and his Jhanak 💞 .A pure soul...

Would it take more courage than this to tell your parents, you can't marry Arshi and you love Jhanak and face it ....well Jhanak loves Rahul , right Anirudh ..

Jhanak on the other hand is broken . The determination in her words to Anirudh " I want to see your marriage " . It might help her live the rest of the life that her marriage was not asli and she can't be his wife. The words that they didn't speak but conveyed through their eyes , the flashback they both had ....and the song added to the emotions they didn't speak loud .

The entire garland scene was lovely and highlighted Anirudh's emotions   and why he was doing this ...The forced smile after he put the garland on Arshi was so painful .He was visibly hurt .The broken Jhanak , who couldn't let her tears fall down infront of others . Suppressed all her pain and took the courage to stand there all hurt . They both had their turmoil . But both were sacrificing for others .

The pandit was superb in taking it step by step an finally announcing the mantras were real and so their marriage was legal. Anirudh was ok with the Pandit stopping the marriage and then Arshi made him speak. Well the hesitation was also well portrayed . The anger when Jhanak stepped in to support the nakli shadi .This would be the first time they both didn't want their  support for  each other .

Anirudh can make me angry , but never can I hate him.

Krushal you compensated for all the backlash for Anirudh .

What an awesome performance 💥👏 👍👏 

Evil gang I am not bothered, anyways the happiness and their torture to Jhanak was short lived .Like Vinayak said Karma does exist .

Hope Arshi goes back for her never ending programs and Jhanak and Anirudh stay for exams .

Anusha , thanks for tempting me to watch the episode ..🤗🤗

Moral of the story , in Jhanak land never judge an episode before the other ...

Tomorrow can be entirely different.🤫🤫🤫

Yup . Moral of story makers like to keep audience on edge and hate them... But give sixers in episode which we blown away our heads smiley36...

Beautiful write up epically the garland scene and Ani ki kamsh kashsmiley42...

Thank you for tagsmiley31

great_love thumbnail

+1 anusha,   

Is it only me or anyone felt the same, entire sequence lookslike some side characters shaadi track is going on and most of the times camera was focused on Jhanak and other evil people.

Yes that episode camera given that feel only smiley14

great_love thumbnail

Word of the day 

"                            "SAMAJHAUTA"

Samajhatha of ani smiley19

great_love thumbnail