Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

From Jhanak show ..

And now we have become close  friends( I  hope  feeling is mutual 😜 ) , atleast I feel connected and...

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5355876/reply?isQuote=True&pthreadId=165371177

👆👆From Mayaji

Yes,same here..

Im introvert type,

Maybe mostly here have similar trait-introvert(just my opinion)

That y we landed here

Small friends circle i have,but good one..

Here,im having good interaction,sharing thought,have fun time with all of you.

To release stress from our daily routines(that never end😉)

And for my surprise,i am interacting(talking) more than my daily quota🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks to you girls🥰🥰🥰

I hope after spending time,me time for all of us,we will have a good mood tru out the day,to face our daily life back,because that the reality😉😉

Edited by zuzu2616 - 27 days ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Chi is also in Ani’s voice 

Chi nahi....

Chi chi chi.... smiley36

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

It can go either way.... this is different from Imlie in that there was no connection between Adi and Imlie before the marriage. So a lot of people supported Malini there. Yahan no such thing, so hopefully they don't show. 

Yeah they will probably keep BTS suspense seeing the backlash(?)

i certainly hope so. You, Goddy and Kambakishq are some folks I recognize who survived Imlie S1 ). I started watching Jhanak just a month ago on a friends reco, it seemed diff from Imlie even tho the basis is the same. Lets see. 

I can see Ani's insecurities play up in the future, and it will be consistent with his char sketch so its ok, as long as they balance the good and bad through the show, it will be great. Imlie was is still my most fav show (well IPKKND too), but it put me through an emotional wringer with its overwhelming intensity and negativity, and jhanak with this track brought back that same feeling of dread. :(

However - Ttis forum is so pleasant in comparison to Imlie S1 forum There is healthy respect for everyone's views and banter. :) Happy to be a part of it.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

The first meeting, "sympathy"

Watching her dance, "mesmerized" 

After the competition, "curious"

Listening to her future plans, "respect"

After the first fall, "attracted"

After her mom's death and their marriage, "concerned"

After coming back to Kolkata, "responsible"

After learning about Rahul, "jealous"

After the video call marriage seeing her in sari, "love"

To me, his love realization was somewhere between when he had that dream about Rahul and their video marriage sequence. 

There it is Anum...Vira , Anusha said it all ...

He admired her  , liked her and eventually fell for her .

He felt responsible for her after reading her mothers letter . And this eventually turned to love seeing all her goodness , strength , kindness and her beauty .

Jhanak is so similar to him .

I feel he might have felt the first spark  for her after their virtual marriage , when he comes from office he admires her as if its was a secret marriage which they did whole heartedly .

Or before it was there when he said Rahul cant read mantras for marriage , was it his possessiveness that she is his wife ....

I am still doubtful , but Jhanak was there as soon as they met for the first time ...he was si comfortable with her ever since their first meeting ...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 27 days ago
rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This has gone into history books smiley27

#TheBestFromTheBest

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PPak

i certainly hope so. You, Goddy and Kambakishq are some folks I recognize who survived Imlie S1 ). I started watching Jhanak just a month ago on a friends reco, it seemed diff from Imlie even tho the basis is the same. Lets see. 

I can see Ani's insecurities play up in the future, and it will be consistent with his char sketch so its ok, as long as they balance the good and bad through the show, it will be great. Imlie was is still my most fav show (well IPKKND too), but it put me through an emotional wringer with its overwhelming intensity and negativity, and jhanak with this track brought back that same feeling of dread. :(

However - Ttis forum is so pleasant in comparison to Imlie S1 forum There is healthy respect for everyone's views and banter. :) Happy to be a part of it.

I would say outside of one or two folks at least in S1 most were very respectful during Adilie time. But after Aryan entry, everything went downhill. No hate to Arylie fans, just that both fandoms were too attached to their ships and ended up making kachra in the forum. 

Khair, jo hai wo beet gaya. smiley31

Both are Leena G stories, so some negativity is to be expected. Just that Imlie is a cherry-picked version of Ishti Kutum for the better. 

Ani's Jealousy, his possessiveness and the ensuing anger will be the main villian in the story. Trust won't be an issue. He is very impulsive when it comes to reactions from J, so won't be surprised if more instances of Adshoot happen in the future after he gets to know J also likes him or if he decides not to give a damn about anything else. 

Edited by Anusha16 - 27 days ago
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Thanks Anju for the thread smiley31smiley31

Ok girls good nightsmiley31smiley27 will see u all Tom smiley31smiley27 & good day to the other side of the world friends smiley27smiley31

Thank you Anu.  Good night Ashu and everyone. Onsite work day tom. Bye

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks to Jhanak that bring out all these Ani emotions and reactions

Whenever he felt betrayed by Jhanak,angry towards her,please replay him back this video..

And should be played in front of ShuJa as well so that they know what state are their son now

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

From Jhanak show ..

And now we have become close  iends( I  hope    feelingismutual 😜 )) ,aatleastI feel connected and...

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5355876/reply?isQuote=True&pthreadId=165371177

👆👆From Mayaji

Same  I used to very active kis desh n kzk time. 

These days i just l love to read everyones POVs.  Maybe lazy or have noenergy after work

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I guess something like this... 

The first meeting, "sympathy"

Watching her dance, "mesmerized" 

After the competition, "curious"

Listening to her future plans, "respect"

After the first fall, "attracted"

After her mom's death and their marriage, "concern"

After coming back to Kolkata, "responsible"

After learning about Rahul, "jealous"