Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I think lot of edit was done today and yesterday .

When Arshi hugged Anirudh his expression was like he got fb 

Even today when Jhanak gave that Payesh and moved her expression was also like fb.

There was a lapse too of few seconds .

They are editing good scenes for this rubbish drama I wonder what they want to project now .

canโ€™t open smiley19smiley3

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Ramya for the tag

While watching today episode,im like telling myself repeatedly

Its ok๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉShe will leave in 2 days

Just let them talk what eva shits they wanna talk

From your update:Looks like scrooge is talking about J and Ani-๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Arshi entry into a psych ward

Repeated Parasucidal attempt.Omg,i cant with another epi with her fake suicidal attempt...

Shubo says Arshi is the greatest gift for Ani bday-Yaa,no ILU is viewers greatest gift from Ani

Laal and bip gift to Ani-These 2 so smart haa...pack2 very nicely so that no one will see what they give..i know Ani not interested but at least he should open for us to be taunt by Tanu about the gift...

๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซfrom J to Ani- if Ani know,he will be super happy and taste it on the spot.

Feeding session wife -husband will be at midnight i think๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Edited by zuzu2616 - 1 months ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wase one thing bip said right (intention jo bhi the)  jhanak should concentrate on her studies. Faltu ke kamon mein she is wasting her time. smiley24smiley36

Sirji ne bhi larki ka dehan kahen aur laga rakha ha.smiley36 Exams mein kea likhe g madur pulao aur nadru yakhni ke recipe smiley37

Edited by Pearl_219 - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aadia

I am not too sure yaar.. how many more days I can take this crap.. same insults.. same issues.. if Ani is not coming back from Kashmir with J as his wife.. I have no hopes here.. ๐Ÿ˜” 

todayโ€™s insults was limit smiley7smiley7 it went out of control.. & no one says anything.. canโ€™t understand y people let Shrishti control them so much & none speaks โ€ฆ even if Ani speaks also nothing good comes out smiley44.. for all the insult they did with Jhanak today.. he needs to give and to them.. didnโ€™t he tell Jhanak he will take the insults,,,I only see 1 option now that he has to give her wife rights.. cause these people will not stop with that..today Shrishti even got her dad involved smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7 that lady is out of control ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ก canโ€™t take her any more now smiley7

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Sirji aadhi raat mein pulao aur yakhni taste Karen ga. Inhe adhi raat mein sab important kaam kerna pasand hainsmiley36

Kitchen scene hoga anni aur j ka. Wase adhi raat ko chor,bemaar ya dukhi jagte hain. Sirji ne bhi chori walay kaam adhi raat k lea chor rukhay hotay hainsmiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Arshi bhi sharmati ha wah bahi๐Ÿ˜

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Hahahahaha The plea - Please get caught ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Dadubhaiโ€™s gopal makhkhan sorry mudur chori karte huye pakda jayga smiley37

i was also hoping Ani gets caught on camera staring at J or esting her food. Then I thought what if they got a pic of J gicing chocolate to Appu and further insult session for tomorrow. This show is starting to lose its charm

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Wase one thing bip said right (intention jo bhi the)  jhanak should concentrate on her studies. Faltu ke kamon mein she is wasting her time. smiley24smiley36

Sirji ne bhi larki ka dehan kahen aur laga rakha ha.smiley36 Exams mein kea likhe g madur pulao aur nadru yakhni ke recipe smiley37

So true.. between Aniโ€™s eye locks and the lunatic familyโ€™s squabble.. where will this poor girl find time to read.. 

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

All the more reason why J should leave that shithole!

#GiveUsMissionKashmir

Originally posted by: PPak

i was also hoping Ani gets caught on camera staring at J or esting her food. Then I thought what if they got a pic of J gicing chocolate to Appu and further insult session for tomorrow. This show is starting to lose its charm

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I thought after his bday party is the ring scene. Between that do you think they will insert the food tasting as well. 

And the promo said kal - so she goes to Kashmit tommorrow or is it a dream?