🌸 Jhanak Plot and Character Analysis, Creative Writeups Thread 1 🌸

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Welcome to Jhanak's Plot & Character Analysis, Episode Writeups Thread! 

Rules and Regulations for this thread: 

• Only character analysis/ actor appreciation is allowed
  • Bashing Actors, using abusive words, or members bashing each other is strictly prohibited
  • Forum members are free to analyze, appreciate, and criticize characters of the show
  • This is a dedicated space reserved for more in-depth analysis and conversation. Regular discussions should be avoided and taken to the EDT thread

We created this thread so your beautiful writeups don't get lost in EDT and are easy to find. 

Please help us keep this thread as clean as possible! smiley43

If your writeup is episode-specific please write the episode number on the top for readers' reference!

Give voice to the writer in you and show us your creativity! 🌺

Edited by vira76 - 10 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail

Hi Fero ! 

have a look! I still can't upload pictures ;(

please use your amazing editing skills and make it pretty! Thanks 

vira76 thumbnail

tagging 

vira76 thumbnail

please tag more thank you 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thankyou , for  the thread,

but I did today's already in EDT .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 10 days ago
vira76 thumbnail

copy and paste it in here and do shubh aarambh maya! :) I plan to post it in both places... this is more for them to be found easily for others. we loose control when we discuss episodes in EDT and others cant find the posts! 

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Thankyou , for  the thread,

but I did today's alreday in EDT .

Edited by vira76 - 13 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Reality and dream continues.

The subconscious acceptance of Jhanak  and Anirudh as husband and wife . Jhanak's feeling of I changed the moment sindoor dan was done is the feeling most girls have. A feeling of apnapan and for her , Anirudh would have been the entire world as she has no one. The secure feeling of having someone in her life .

Anirudh's feeling of having right on a girl ,the most beautiful feeling a man can have . Having someone in life ,who will be your companion , with whom you can be yourself .Someone close to heart after his maa..Like they say wife can be friend , mom, even daughter . Jhanak fills Anirudh's life with all the relations he is missing. 

The wake up to reality  , for a second he didnt hit the reality ...The searching of Jhanak and seeing her sleeping pushed him into the real world .He didnt even hesitate to break her sleep. The excuse of you were sleeping near my leg so I had to wake you and a pull towards him.

Was it just that ,or is it the fear of losing her overpowering him....He was not at all hesitated in taking her hands and  asking his need of hugging her , which would make him feel secure .Secure from his fear of losing her ,and the much needed warmth . Even when she rejected he went ahead to hug her , a hug of surrendering himself to the safety of her warmth.  A beautiful hug , not a romantic one , a hug that gave him peace.  Didnt move at all even when Jhanak didnt hug him back , he didnt leave her.  Instead he  tightened it more n more even while speaking to her  . He is so emotionally weak at this point . The grabbing of hands again when she said not to talk about nakli shadi ..The hands caressing her hand and then falling on her lap .. telling her again and again I will die tonight !!!! And talking as if he is broken .

This hug of Anirudh was seeking a comfort as if  he was never comforted  by anyone . We have seen him angry , standing for himself , Jhanak and family members .Choton , Bodo maa , Appu di all love him and wishes good for him. But was that enough for Anirudh .Wasnt he deprived of affection in his life . He came across as a person who needed love desperately . Jhanak definitely made him feel special by her words and actions .Be it a pranam or a eye lock or even question Arshi and his family members .His presence was made felt by her .

Tanuja instead of complaining others should think why Anirudh is always following Jhanak . It is not because she is beautiful or trying her best to snatch him from them .Its because Tanuja is a failed mother ,she didnt give him the love all his life .

Holding Jhanak's  hands again he emptied his heart by telling her everything ,so clearly with no haq ,fark nahi padta ,insaniyat ,Arshi , Rahul nothing in between them.

It was he and her and the moment .

His heart spoke for him  ,mujhe acha nahi lag rahe. When you are with me ,I can do anything and I forget everything ,when you leave me darkness surrounds me , and I love you Jhanak looking into her eyes , I dont think I can live without you , shocking her and hugging her .The passionate Anirudh who hugged her and waited for her to hug him back . 

Shades of hug from Anirudh today. Is this all to convience her to come to Kolkata ...Even if Anirudh thinks so , its much different . He spoke it all with his Jhanak who wont judge him .He could lighten his heart from all the questions he has been asking himself .

He didnt even expect her to return his love . If this is not love , what can it be , a convincing act to get his things done ? I so hope Anirudh doesnt pacify himself with such thoughts.  He is in love and confessed it . 

From ' tum mei zimmedari hoon'  to  ' main hoon tumhare saath ' to  'main jee nahi paunga tumhare bina '  Anirudh has come along way ....

Jhanak still has a difficult journey to confess her love . She is not a situation to accept it all. She might be confused by his words ,shocked and suprised ,but she is definitely happy and it was so well shown in her eyes ....when he hugged her after his confession. I am waiting for her to come out of her difficulties and place her love above all and anything .

Minton stories are always filler between Anirudh and Jhanak' s story...🤫

Arshi is getting black, grey , white and dont know what all shades , She spoke for herself for the first time .She is sometimes intelligent and next minute behaves like no sense....I didnt understand her assumption in controlling Anirudh after marriage .Did she forget all his savage so soon. She might be whitewashed by breaking her marriage as sacrifice ....🤷🏻‍♀️

Vinayak is the only sane person in celebrity world ...but what is the point when  nobody values it , not even his daughter .

#Episode 211

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 12 days ago
vira76 thumbnail

रंजिश ही सही दिल ही दुखाने के लिए आ,आ फिर से मुझे छोड़ के जाने के लिए आ।

Ranjish hi sahi, dil hi dukhane ke liye aa,

Aa phir se mujhe chhod ke  jaane ke liye aa.

"Even if it's just resentment, come to cause heartache,Come again to leave me once more."

- Ahmad Faraz

Romance GIF

kaise karu bayan, kitana ehsaan hai tera muz par

ture aagosh ne pohchaya hai meri, sanso ko muz tak

"How can I express, how much your favor means to me

Your embrace has brought my breaths closer to me"

-Vira

Jhanak GIF

Bus itani si guzarish hai, iss pal ko yahi thaher jane do...

Mere mehboob ki banho me, meri zindagi guzar jane do

Just a small request, let this moment stay right here,

In the arms of my beloved, let my life pass away.

- Vira 

Love GIF

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

IMG_6377.jpeg

Anirudh and his feelings……🔥

The search for his comfort in Jhanak has always been in his subconscious state. It has been one heck of a ride for him from the time he brought Jhanak to his sanctuary. A place where he knew he had to deal with different wars every day. Being a warrior all this time has drained his energy. However, the last war was not only strenuous, but was equally excruciating to deal with. It was with someone who became the sole reason for his existence. His wife! He lost his power at the hands of Jhanak’s inevitable questions which became detrimental to his health. As he was being castigated for his actions, his guilt stormed in his thoughts, he knew the only person who could give him that peace of mind again was his Jhanak. He couldn’t hold back his fears and broke down and let out all of the other chaotic feelings which he kept it hidden made him vulnerable. 

Jhanak came at the right moment and didn’t hesitate or pushed him away when he longed for the hug to find peace again. She knew she went over board with her accusations, maybe the way she let her frustration out so she let him be the child who would cling to find comfort until he satisfies. How could he avoided his feelings then? It had to come out as he grasped her for a hug! He found his missing piece in his life and he wants to keep himself glued to. Rahul was no longer a barrier he was afraid to lose Jhanak with. He found the green signal. He knew no one can be her protector so he took over his responsibilities again, but this time realizing his affection for her in a much profound way. His love! The dream sequence was all he wanted to express ever. It answered all of his troubling questions whether his care, concern and possessiveness was the end result of love. 

It was a constant struggle for him to let her know he just wants her to sooth him whether or not she reciprocates any of his feelings back. He didn’t care.. he just wanted to hold her in his arms which he has been longing for. He isn’t letting go of her ever. The way Krushal and Hiba portrayed was so remarkable. 

But there are more challenges lying ahead of him which he needs to face. It would be interesting to see how will he manage to procure a solution to his marriage with Jhanak and be able to give her the rights she deserves!

Edited by Manoshono - 13 days ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Beautiful analysis guys smiley27smiley27watching episode is ok but reading these analysis makes us to understand the episode in each and every perspective smiley27

@vira thread is beautiful ❤️ this is more than enough smiley9

Beautiful analysis from the talented writers of this forum makes this thread even more beautiful ❤️