Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Can you open an introduction thread , pls anybody can make one .? 

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Can we have a RuNak AT please?

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Can we have a RuNak AT please?

I will open the thread.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

By mistake.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 2 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I will open the thread.

Did Minionite give permission?

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Did Minionite give permission?

No  I did not ask as we have the gallery thread on the forum I thought I can open it by the way no one is discussing anything.

It can be thrashed if you want it please you can go ahead.

MochaQueen thumbnail

No  I did not ask as we have the gallery thread on the forum I thought I can open it by the way no one is discussing anything.

I'm sure Shreya won't mind at all. But I'm just tagging her as rules are rules.smiley36

Minionite thumbnail

Are they the "official" couple of the show or just fans' canon shipping? Additionally for ATs we do require you ask for permission as we do check to ensure that you can be a proper AT admin. Someone taking permission for ATs is not just opening the ATs but also moderating them to ensure no one is breaking rules.

But given that this forum doesn't seem to be having any problems and no one seems to object to you opening the AT, it's fine as long as they are the official couple.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Are they the "official" couple of the show or just fans' canon shipping? Additionally for ATs we do require you ask for permission as we do check to ensure that you can be a proper AT admin. Someone taking permission for ATs is not just opening the ATs but also moderating them to ensure no one is breaking rules.

But given that this forum doesn't seem to be having any problems and no one seems to object to you opening the AT, it's fine as long as they are the official couple.

17 years (why only 15 is mentioned I don’t know )I'm on I-F this is the second most respectful forum I joined when I was here it was only two people it is so quiet that I opened it as they are the leads of the show for me you can scrap it not a problem at all.Only one member wanted it so… 

Minionite thumbnail

17 years (why only 15 is mentioned I don’t know )I'm on I-F this is the second most respectful forum I joined when I was here it was only two people it is so quiet that I opened it as they are the leads of the show for me you can scrap it not a problem at all.Only one member wanted it so… 

Perfect. Then it's all yours. As I said, this is a good forum and as long as no one is objecting, I don't mind. You are also a good candidate for opening and moderating an AT. Of course, if the AT gets out of hand, then I'm always here as the moderator. You are not on your own. But you are the first stop.

Consider this your permission to keep the AT going.