Jhanak Written Update and Discussions Thread No 12

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 19 days ago

In the interest of everyone on this thread.

There are some rules we need to follow. As this is the most quiet and respectful forum, we...

Read more at:

Jhanak Written Update and Discussions Thread No 6. | Jhanak

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 19 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

RES

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Anju jismiley20

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations everyone for the new thread 🥳🥳

Today was drama drama drama smiley36smiley36

Cunning Ani has sure some plans smiley16 what that he only knows smiley37smiley37 whatever we discussed about Shristi about her crimes smiley37 all Ani stated today smiley37smiley37.., he called Shristi smiley37 MADAM SHRISHTI smiley37smiley37

The ans he kept giving her smiley36 he was on fire 🔥just like Jhanak’s pallu 🔥😂👋

Ending was so sweet smiley42 he tells her if u wanted to leave u would leave just like how I forced u to stay smiley42smiley42, but u didn’t smiley42 … so many untold answers there were

He looked into Jhank’s eyes smiley42 & told she’s my wife, bahoo of this house & could ask her haq if she wanted smiley42… Badi maa already gave her the work of doing aartismiley42 as the bahoo smiley42… I felt somewhere Ani also believes that smiley9smiley9

I don’t know if he has feelings for Jhanak or not.. but he sure feels something very special for her smiley9smiley42 , but he has no feelings or any attachment towards Arshi smiley16.. the wedding announcement also he did so the family can divert their attention in that drama then paying attention towards Jhanak smiley42 he can go to what extent to protect her is can’t even imagine.. for that he is ready to sacrifice himself in name of unwanted marriage smiley19.. don’t know how he’s gonna come out of that puddle smiley18smiley18

Today whole show was best again… in precap he was wearing the real wala dress smiley36 which he was dancing 🕺 …smiley42.., that Aditya entry was so pheekasmiley21 no match for Anirudh smiley29smiley21.. more then Aditya.. Ani looks like a model smiley42smiley36

Jhanak was equally on fire like her better half smiley42smiley27 reply she gave all smiley42

When she told Appu that one day she will take her & go out of this house smiley42… Ani’s expressions were like smiley3smiley3… he was like where u both will leave me & go alone smiley36 u can’t leave me alone & go anywhere without my permission ..smiley42

His parents r scared smiley37 that if he goes & rents a flat for Jhanksmiley37 he will go & meet her outside smiley37.. so they think it’s better he meet her at home smiley37smiley37 then going outside smiley37 & he meeting her is also legal as they r married smiley37… looks like Before Arshi Ani wedding .. leads needs to get divorce smiley36 cause so many times he confirmed about their marriage smiley36smiley36

Bipasha smiley7smiley7 someone needs to slap her smiley7smiley7 .. Ani have her a perfect reply smiley42smiley36 saying our wedding was full not half smiley37smiley37smiley37… there is still so many things to tellsmiley17 I can’t remember smiley37

phibi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

don't you think that Sari and fire scene was out of place, not connected with previous things...or at least they could show some intro to that scene

Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phibi

don't you think that Sari and fire scene was out of place, not connected with previous things...or at least they could show some intro to that scene

It was so unnecessary.. and out of place..I just mentioned it on the other thread.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: phibi

yaa ig was out of place.. but she went to do her bahoo dutysmiley36 new found status smiley36

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa ig was out of place.. but she went to do her bahoo dutysmiley36 new found status smiley36

What new found status..smiley36 just the next day she was called maid.. 

looks like makers heard our complaints about Runak being so non romantic.. they thought they would serve us some lollipop.. before the jealousy track.

Edited by Aadia - 19 days ago
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations on thread # 12smiley40

Aadia thumbnail

Why should J get back to her maid duties?

It’s the lunatics who want her to stay there instead of renting an apartment.

In such a case, can’t she pay some money to these blood suckers.. making this some kind of a PG arrangement. Why must they call her maid.. maid.. maid 🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s really boring now..