Jhanak Chat Club #1

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the chat corner of the Jhanak forum!

This Chat Corner is open for people to talk about generic issues that may or may not be related to the show, Jhanak.

images.jpeg

Edited by Lollolika - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lollolika thumbnail

More tags

PS: I'm not able to tag some people, please feel free to join us

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow so happy this chat club is open now. 

If we have to find some positives from last 2-3 episodes then it has to be only RuNak's chemistry. I know execution was pathetic but Ani and Jhanak look so beautiful together the cute hug between them and then a cute eye lock gives some relief to my heart.

Its ridiculous to see some people are accusing Ani of intentionally drinking bhaang and going to Jhanak so that by giving excuse he can satisfy his physical desires with her and also accusing him of trying to marry Arshi bcz she is a star.

I have watched all scenes of every episode right from start till date still don't find anything through which makers are trying to show that Ani is a r@pist and fame digger and I prefer to only accept makers vision which they present before the audience.

Edited by Rancho12345 - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the chat corner of the Jhanak forum!

This Chat Corner is open for people to talk about generic issues that may or may not be related to the show, Jhanak.

images.jpeg

Thanks Lolo

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Wow so happy this chat club is open now. 

If we have to find some positives from last 2-3 episodes then it has to be only RuNak's chemistry. I know execution was pathetic but Ani and Jhanak look so beautiful together the cute hug between them and then a cute eye lock gives some relief to my heart.

Its ridiculous to see some people are accusing Ani of intentionally drinking bhaang and going to Jhanak so that by giving excuse he can satisfy his physical desires with her and also accusing him of trying to marry Arshi bcz she is a star.

I have watched all scenes of every episode right from start till date still don't find anything through which makers are trying to show that Ani is a r@pist and fame digger and I prefer to only accept makers vision which they present before the audience.

The first pic is cute ....

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey thanks lolo ( can I call you that?)  I was waiting for the chat club! 🤗🤗

Can we all do a quick intro? 

Hello hello everyone I am mridz. Loving the show so far (despite the last 2 episodes) and I unlike the people of x think that Krushal is easily the best part of the show. 

Mainly as Anirudh's emotions are visible in his eyes, the monologues are often nod needed, and Jhanak keep liye subtitle ya monologue Chahiye 

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a character assassination of poor pure Ani(minus his spontaneous lies)!

He didn’t deserve this!

Lollolika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Hey thanks lolo ( can I call you that?)  I was waiting for the chat club! 🤗🤗

Can we all do a quick intro? 

Hello hello everyone I am mridz. Loving the show so far (despite the last 2 episodes) and I unlike the people of x think that Krushal is easily the best part of the show. 

Mainly as Anirudh's emotions are visible in his eyes, the monologues are often nod needed, and Jhanak keep liye subtitle ya monologue Chahiye 

Heyy Mridzy! My real name is Swetha but you can call me Lolo here smiley31

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I had previously watched some hundred and odd episodes of Hiba’s Albela! I started watching this thinking it would be dance related majorly..And Ani as seen in the poster would be the ‘back end support’ for Jhanak.. After the tenth or twelfth episode (wedding) I started watching it for  Ani and Krushal only.. For me the show exists only because of Ani/Krushal..

Just like how Jhanak claimed  “ no dance no Jhanak “ in the stage for me it has been “No Ani, no Jhanak-the show’😝

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

I unlike the people of x think that Krushal is easily the best part of the show. 

I totally agree with what you said.

I believe Anirudha Bose Is heart and soul of Jhanak serial and it's mainly due to his actions story/Jhanak moves forward and Krushal is doing best job as an actor, he is my fav.

As regards X, well all of them not are abusive Anirudha haters- most of them are neutrals who both praise and bash him as per his actions, quite a few of them are his fans, it's only 2-4 people who are fans of lead actress (1 is hyperactive and daily spreads fake propaganda) who not just abuse Anirudha but also drag krushal and say say his acting is not good

Edited by Rancho12345 - 1 months ago