Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

when he said this all I m not seeing 

My bad I missed that part 

Ani should break the marriage with Arshi 

She is not worth it.. he should break up ASAP. 

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadia

Ani doesn’t want her to leave..

J wants to leave.. Ani says he will arrange something for her..

Shrishti and Arshi are like who will live with hersmiley44

Ani wants to rent a flat.,

Ani is back to his responsibility jaapsmiley37

Anjana supports J and Ani..

Subho said to his wife let Jhanak live this house only otherwise our son will arrange a flat n whenever he wants to meet her. He will go 

Dar dekho inka smiley36

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Plse tag me too, I m traveling tonight to Toronto. Thanks

Jyoti ji, not writing an update today dear... smiley6

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What happened? All ok Anu?

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funcnv

yess please no Ani Arshi wedding..I’m not sure if you are empathizing with Arshi and saying Ani has dangerous brain..😃

My 2 cents on Arshi, I empathized with Arshi too and found Ani at fault until recently, but I think she is no saint herself. Agreed it’s not easy for people to forgive when you get cheated, but my problem is why her hatred is only directed at Jhanak, being a 21st century successful career oriented person, why is she letting herself get cheated and why is she saying to him he is a trophy which she will not loose to any random person. She can say dude, I don’t need you too and happily move on. Her mom tried talking sense into her, but she is adamant about getting what she wanted rather than feeling emotional distress about it. Yes I do agree that Ani should state it openly to her so that, she is steered clearly, but that’s why makers conveniently didn’t let him comprehend his own feelings towards Jhanak.

From the arshi and ani's relationship aspect i feel for Arshi as a woman. But boy i dont like her. She is no saint you are right. When Ani brought Jhanak home, I remember he told Arshi, he brought Jhanak on Arshi's confidence. But Arshi never gave Jahank a chance. Since Karshmir she has been jealous of her. Even when there was NOTHING between Jhanak and Ani, she was still insecure when Ani was even talking to Jhanak. I feel their relationship was flawed from the beginning. Clearly, she does not trust Ani. If only if Arshi has supported Jhanak equally , tried to help her, Ani would have fallen for Arshi even more. But she did no such thing. So in the end Ani was left alone in the battle. He trusted Arshi so much so that he thought she will understand, his and Jhanak's fake wedding. So clearly Ani had lot of faith in Arshi but Arshi did not from the beginning. It's unfortunate Jhanak is tangled in all of this. And will be blamed and pay the price when their relationship is broken. 

Only one thing that is good in Arshi is that she do love Ani. You can tell looking at her love is blind. I think she will have a complete break down if Ani leaves her. But no love and relationship should be like that. Ani is already suffocated in the relationship , he has said it few times now. Regardless of Jhanak, even though they get married, it cannot last. But yeh both Arshi and Ani are to blame for their relationship.  

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

What happened? All ok Anu?

Nothing much Vidya, got busy today. Probably will post my updates later if possible. 

Funcnv thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

From the arshi and ani's relationship aspect i feel for Arshi as a woman. But boy i dont like her. She is no saint you are right. When Ani brought Jhanak home, I remember he told Arshi, he brought Jhanak on Arshi's confidence. But Arshi never gave Jahank a chance. Since Karshmir she has been jealous of her. Even when there was NOTHING between Jhanak and Ani, she was still insecure when Ani was even talking to Jhanak. I feel their relationship was flawed from the beginning. Clearly, she does not trust Ani. If only if Arshi has supported Jhanak equally , tried to help her, Ani would have fallen for Arshi even more. But she did no such thing. So in the end Ani was left alone in the battle. He trusted Arshi so much so that he thought she will understand, his and Jhanak's fake wedding. So clearly Ani had lot of faith in Arshi but Arshi did not from the beginning. It's unfortunate Jhanak is tangled in all of this. And will be blamed and pay the price when their relationship is broken. 

Only one thing that is good in Arshi is that she do love Ani. You can tell looking at her love is blind. I think she will have a complete break down if Ani leaves her. But no love and relationship should be like that. Ani is already suffocated in the relationship , he has said it few times now. Regardless of Jhanak, even though they get married, it cannot last. But yeh both Arshi and Ani are to blame for their relationship.  

Ditto to the first paragraph and Arshi will definitely guilt trip both Ani & Jhanak if and when they decide to move forward with their relationship. 😔

Coming to the second, I don’t know if Arshi loves Ani now or more obsessed with the idea of Ani. If you remember the day Jhanak performed at Ani’s office, that day even though I was happy for Jhanak, I definitely felt bad for Arshi as she looked like a girl who experienced a heart break. Even the day when she found pic of Ani & Jhanak, you definitely will be mad at Ani for not answering her honestly as there is nothing wrong with her line of questioning and she did put Ani in the spot. But her downfall started post Ani & Jhanak’s marraige revelation by Tejas.. The current Arshi clearly knows Ani is not in love with her, but she is in denial and now she became simply intolerable with her line of questioning to Ani or her brainless suggestions or talks about Jhanak. Say what you may, but Shrishti is the villian of Arshi’s life, no one else, period. The compassion Ani had for Jhanak started with Shrishti verbally abusing Jhanak & her mom. Even after marriage revelation she told Arshi that she cannot loose to a maid when Arshi is contemplating on what to do, but then she again tells her to marry someone else..etc..and for Arshi she relies on what her mom says big time. Yes she deserves to know the truth from Ani, it is painful for anyone to have a heart break, but it is equally foolish to be in a loveless relationship. And the foundation for any relationship is trust and when you don’t have it, the relationship is useless in my opinion..😃 had too much serious conversation yaar..

On a lighter note, Shrishti is the Seema Aunty(from Indian Matchmaking on Netflix) of Ani & Jhanak’s relationship..😂😜

Funcnv thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Nothing much Vidya, got busy today. Probably will post my updates later if possible. 

Anusha ji, hope you will be done with your work soon enough and post your lovely update..😊

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Anusha ji, hope you will be done with your work soon enough and post your lovely update..😊

I'll do a combined one today night smiley20