Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Oh  I am looking forward to it for sure. Its just inner wish that this was all true!  ❀️ We are waiting to see some romantic moments between the leads for ages now. Not opposed to romance at all! But given the state of mind of Basu's they will not leave Jhanak alone is what I am getting to. They will be ok with Arshi doing the same thing, actually will be very proud of her, but when it comes to Jhanak for some reason everything becomes a sin! Tammi also said last time when she was going for the first Ad shoot, "Subha Subha nachane ja rahi hai" So lame! 

Basu family knows Jhanak is beautiful n talented more then Arshi that's why they don't want Jhanak to shine in entertainment industry. It shows their pure insecurity.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Thank you dear...you lift my mood.  In tag also few are comparing that Ani imagination of Arshin in J, and if we accept this tomorrow also they will give Ani Arshi intimate dance etc etc...

let them do whatever they want to do why worried about their nonsense comments 

We r definitely enjoying imagination of our Jhanak Rani with her SirJi hubby smiley42

Edited by 1PariGupta - 16 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

let them do whatever they want to do why worried about their nonsense comments 

We r definitely enjoying imagination of our Jhanak Rani with her SirJi hubby smiley42

Exactly..

Last time I was upset because Ani imagined Arshi in J, if he imagines J in Arshi I would have like that scene.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shiner

Thank you friends for ur prayers blessing.πŸ™

The kitten is no more. Lived for  four weeks. Now gone to God in heaven. No more pain for her anymore. Was a strong fighter. Last few fought alot to survive. Now that it has merged with God. May her soul be at peace. Om shanti.πŸ™

She is at a better place, Prayers . 

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

yes they should not know else whole bose family ll reach theresmiley36

Ab tak whatever the evil triplets did to Jhanak, none of that came out except for the marriage. But somehow, every moment A & J shares come out in the open. Abhi if Ani ka Jhanak ke shoot par jana samane aa gaya, to its not going to surprise me at all! 

Funcnv thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Finally a good profile for his Job …Now we don't have to assume this. One assumption less..smiley4

Maya ji let’s keep our Ani biases aside, I am talking about myself too..πŸ˜„ Let’s be honest and answer if he really clarified us or confused us further wondering where does this IT role exist? πŸ˜‚ How come we never knew about this type of role...πŸ˜ƒ 

We all got so tuned with his lies that..we also started believing whatever he says like Arshi..πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚