Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

if tomorrow isn't a filler episode, then 50 pages of thread no.13 filled by tmr is assured lol

adyamalhotraa thumbnail

today's episode showed us a little bit of ani getting jealous. no precap was shown in which ani was heading to the shoot. i really hope tomorrow isn't a filler episode. but i think tmr, they'll show us jhanak's dream sequence and they'll show jethu hitting appu di when ani is leaving for his "meeting" 

also in the script bipasha was saying that because of mimi going to the exchange thing to sri lanka, they're going out to celebrate and they were thinking of meeting arshi and him where they were going..

and bro is leaving everything behind because he's so jealous and he doesn't want jhanak and aditya to be alone.. bro forgot that he had plans with arshi..

but yaar didnt anirudh LOVE arshi? isn't anirudh marrying arshi on the dates fixed only. 

not loving her is one thing but iss baar toh banda completely bhool gaya ki uske saath plans hain... ab bol tu "I LOVE ARSHI" anirudh

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adyamalhotraa

today's episode showed us a little bit of ani getting jealous. no precap was shown in which ani was heading to the shoot. i really hope tomorrow isn't a filler episode. but i think tmr, they'll show us jhanak's dream sequence and they'll show jethu hitting appu di when ani is leaving for his "meeting" 

also in the script bipasha was saying that because of mimi going to the exchange thing to sri lanka, they're going out to celebrate and they were thinking of meeting arshi and him where they were going..

and bro is leaving everything behind because he's so jealous and he doesn't want jhanak and aditya to be alone.. bro forgot that he had plans with arshi..

but yaar didnt anirudh LOVE arshi? isn't anirudh marrying arshi on the dates fixed only. 

not loving her is one thing but iss baar toh banda completely bhool gaya ki uske saath plans hain... ab bol tu "I LOVE ARSHI" anirudh

Tag line of this serial is I love you Arshi.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Anusha ji will you be giving last 3 episodes combined RuNak analysis which was left in your review today? If yes I will be waiting for it.

Yes will post sometime today 

vira76 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

why all get wrong ideas 

It's professional work n Jhanak as professional do her work only 

And this imagination part I saw earlier in one show "Kaha hum Kaha tum" where FL played an actress character n she had to shoot one romantic rain sequence with her show ML. During that shot she was awkward because she was married but her husband said imagine me instead of the Hero. After that she imagined her husband n did sensual intense intimate dance.

Jhanak makers use same trick to show lead romance so enjoy it dear "yaha sukha pada tha ab jake Baarish ki bunde giri hai" so enjoy it.

Oh  I am looking forward to it for sure. Its just inner wish that this was all true!  ❤️ We are waiting to see some romantic moments between the leads for ages now. Not opposed to romance at all! But given the state of mind of Basu's they will not leave Jhanak alone is what I am getting to. They will be ok with Arshi doing the same thing, actually will be very proud of her, but when it comes to Jhanak for some reason everything becomes a sin! Tammi also said last time when she was going for the first Ad shoot, "Subha Subha nachane ja rahi hai" So lame! 

vira76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adyamalhotraa

Sach me if he utters "I LOVE YOU ARSHI", "I LOVE ARSHI" Choton ko marana chaiye! Kya ratta laga ke baitha hai ye

vira76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Why? I don’t understand what is happening now. What is there to Ani to get mad? She is acting with him and she has do it nice. He is the one who accepted the assignment after knowing the script too. 

Because it's Ani. He is going to get jealous for sure and because of his jealousy he will get little bit mad also. Yes of course he will understand Jhanak in the end. 

We already saw he was mad at Jhanak, when she was waiting for Aditya to get in the car first. 😂 But i am honestly looking forward to that drama! I so badly want ani to get jealous. It's going to be treat to watch Krushal perform that. He already did so well with the stares on the handshake and the namaste. I rewatched that part! ❤️

adyamalhotraa thumbnail
adyamalhotraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Because it's Ani. He is going to get jealous for sure and because of his jealousy he will get little bit mad also. Yes of course he will understand Jhanak in the end. 

We already saw he was mad at Jhanak, when she was waiting for Aditya to get in the car first. 😂 But i am honestly looking forward to that drama! I so badly want ani to get jealous. It's going to be treat to watch Krushal perform that. He already did so well with the stares on the handshake and the namaste. I rewatched that part! ❤️

anyone would get jealous if they saw the girl they are in love with do all those thing swith some other guy. be it for work or not. the point is that anirudh understands why she has to do that. but he will for sure be jealous.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

why all get wrong ideas 

It's professional work n Jhanak as professional do her work only 

And this imagination part I saw earlier in one show "Kaha hum Kaha tum" where FL played an actress character n she had to shoot one romantic rain sequence with her show ML. During that shot she was awkward because she was married but her husband said imagine me instead of the Hero. After that she imagined her husband n did sensual intense intimate dance.

Jhanak makers use same trick to show lead romance so enjoy it dear "yaha sukha pada tha ab jake Baarish ki bunde giri hai" so enjoy it.

Thank you dear...you lift my mood.  In tag also few are comparing that Ani imagination of Arshin in J, and if we accept this tomorrow also they will give Ani Arshi intimate dance etc etc...