MyThoughts thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

I liked Ani's father. He spoke sensibly. He was not insulting J, was just talking facts.

J herself wanted Ani to move on. Sometimes you have to do what is right and not what you like. I feel what J is doing is right. Ani and Arshi were committed from before. Ani and J maintained throughout that their marriage is sham. Living a double life and deceiving Arshi is not moral. Hence, signing the decree is the right thing. One can also understand that wife/ lover in J is going to feel bad about it. However, there is no reason why J should get sympathy/ award of being Mahaan. It is irritating to see J roaming in that house as maid in worst of clothing (she has 5-10 lakhs in her account) by choice. Is that how lead is, with no self- respect? πŸ™„

J always hurts Ani but when the harshness comes back to her as insult, she portrays being 'Bechari'.πŸ˜– She is herself doing Arshi didi jaap and when Ani told her to serve Arshi, she got hurt. Ye ladaki chahati kya hai?

I feel J is a hippocrate and a flip- flop.She lies through teeth, just to get social acceptance. She never wanted to sign those papers. Then what is the point of sunaofying that she had no reason to not sign the papers? For J, social acceptance, absence of insults has remained priority over love always. Ani atleast tries to be honest and put efforts towards what he possibly wants. J nevers tries, gives up easily and then wants to garner sympathy. Aisi 'Rotlu' face lead se bachao! ( I think the fault lies with the ability of the actress also. Her ' Bechari' avatar irritates you.There is a difference between emotionally pained person and servile attitude) Ani, after J pushing him away, is not even looking at her. That is how it should be and J is serving him tea even when the family is not treating her as a maid. The show's name should be Aniruddha and not Jhanak. At least give us the aggressive Ani back. Use dekh ke khush ho lenge!

I want Ani to give a damn to J. It should be J who should come to Ani for once or just make career in dance which she claims is her life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

this story is getting way too repetitive and kinda boring for me now honestly. first 100 - 200 episodes of most shows are considered their best because in indian tv shows, quality always goes down with time. and if this frustrating plot that keeps going in circles is supposed to be this show's golden period then i suggest everyone to brace themselves for what the makers have planned for the future. 

it's been 200 episodes and the progress in runak relationship has been next to nothing honestly, if they put off the confession for way too long then there will come a point where the moment of the show that's supposed to be it's most beautiful and meaningful will come across as contrived and illogical. 

as somebody who watched ghum2, i'm afraid this show might be forced to take the same route where makers killed the ml because they felt he was broken beyond repair and there was no way to redeem him and give the leads a proper love story.

here, jhanak in my opinion, needs character development where she stands up to her arshi didi and srishti massi and recognize them for the disgusting human beings they are. she only says something when she's pushed to the edge (like when they start badmouthing her mother) otherwise she bears it i think.

she is depressed which makes sense but i feel like the story is too busy trying to paint her as a bechari to address her mental health. and also, this story, for me, has started to stop making sense. like if she has 5 - 6 lakh rupees in her account, why doesn't she get a place of her own? in kolkata or mumbai or wherever she wants?

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

A lot of this actually makes sense, I usually decide to ignore Miss J and her mis-directed mis-deeds smiley15smiley36

Originally posted by: MyThoughts

I liked Ani's father. He spoke sensibly. He was not insulting J, was just talking facts.

J herself wanted Ani to move on. Sometimes you have to do what is right and not what you like. I feel what J is doing is right. Ani and Arshi were committed from before. Ani and J maintained throughout that their marriage is sham. Living a double life and deceiving Arshi is not moral. Hence, signing the decree is the right thing. One can also understand that wife/ lover in J is going to feel bad about it. However, there is no reason why J should get sympathy/ award of being Mahaan. It is irritating to see J roaming in that house as maid in worst of clothing (she has 5-10 lakhs in her account) by choice. Is that how lead is, with no self- respect? πŸ™„

J always hurts Ani but when the harshness comes back to her as insult, she portrays being 'Bechari'.πŸ˜– She is herself doing Arshi didi jaap and when Ani told her to serve Arshi, she got hurt. Ye ladaki chahati kya hai?

I feel J is a hippocrate and a flip- flop.She lies through teeth, just to get social acceptance. She never wanted to sign those papers. Then what is the point of sunaofying that she had no reason to not sign the papers? For J, social acceptance, absence of insults has remained priority over love always. Ani atleast tries to be honest and put efforts towards what he possibly wants. J nevers tries, gives up easily and then wants to garner sympathy. Aisi 'Rotlu' face lead se bachao! ( I think the fault lies with the ability of the actress also. Her ' Bechari' avatar irritates you.There is a difference between emotionally pained person and servile attitude) Ani, after J pushing him away, is not even looking at her. That is how it should be and J is serving him tea even when the family is not treating her as a maid. The show's name should be Aniruddha and not Jhanak. At least give us the aggressive Ani back. Use dekh ke khush ho lenge!

I want Ani to give a damn to J. It should be J who should come to Ani for once or just make career in dance which she claims is her life.

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

+Tags 

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

A lot of this actually makes sense, I usually decide to ignore Miss J and her mis-directed mis-deeds smiley15smiley36

I mostly agree.

But i think there’s a reason to this frustrating nonsensical rejection she is giving to everything.

Just because its the right thing to do doesn’t mean she isn’t hurt. She lost her mother and her hometown in a day. She is looking for emotional support from Ani which she knows isnt correct. She wants something but knows that its wrong. And then she makes a stupid choice of saying those harsh words which she regrets. 

She wants her husband who she got foolishly attached to accept her when it was her own idea to have the sham marriage.

she uses her own inferiority complex against herself and ends up hurting others. 

It can be said its because she isnt well out of trauma of losing her only support system her mother and the facf theres no break she got to process it and come to terms the new reality. 
She has made hell lot of wrong choices. This is why she needs time away. To fall, to get hurt alone and to stand up. To learn things like career opportunities dont get served on a platter to you like Ani did. 

That would give her confidence and maturity

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

My thoughts too ....🀝🏼🀝🏼

Sohini , its similar to what we said ...