Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: vira76

I would love it if he does that too! But we will just have to wait and see

smiley36

Ha 3 more days to go for their wedding 

Means 2-3 weekssmiley26smiley36

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Her mother , illegal child insults , torture , he being with two girls , acceptance of marriage , rejection , both doing all drama...his childhood , Tanuja's lacks of affection , etc etc 

Emotional connect , how she always  ends up to do things which he says ....

Most of the  things have been discussed in many edt...But I am not sure where to search now to post it .😜

And I dont know also if you have ever seen it with the edt pages piling .

I dont want to type again all those , lazy .

My only point is Anirudh is not helping Jhanak or even taking her back to kolkata for his physical desires or to give her a life same as her mother !!!

He is looking forward for her safety and progress.

And why Anirudh is being blamed for even Jhanak's confused decisions .

Had posted just few minutes ago on this too in EDT...

Thanks Priya for the thoughts .

I pop in and out - so diff to keep track of eveyone's thots...but yes by now all points have been thoroughly hashed out in the forum 

Bold 

I dont think there is a clear distinction here.

Ani is not ONLY looking for her safety and progress. 

He has a personal selfishness in keeping her with him. He has said it himself that he is matlabi - he needs her so he can be happy and free of the personal darkness that engulfs him otherwise. Its a mix of emotional and ohysical need he has from her,, maybe more emotional, I cant see him being satisfied with a ,purely emotional relationship either.

"or to give her a life same as her mother" - right now in the story if he wants J to always be with him and he is going to marry Arshi - she will be getting a life same as her mother. 

If he has other plans they are yet to unfold. 

Both are to blame. both dont want to break a marriage they dont want to happen.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I would love it if he does that too! But we will just have to wait and see

Ready for anything now :) 

Very interested to see how the story progresses. 

Just have to get over the painful BH drama ifrst, and the second hand embarrasment of J coming back to Bh when she said she would not.

I hope Ani gives a fitting reason for this and ensure she does not hear anything vicious.

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bahut khub maya! Always love to read your posts! 

We share view for this episode , feeling are mutual.. 

He looked into her eyes and spoke the need for her in his life. --> I loved this 

When she was feeding him , his look at her, the way he spoke he will fulfill his duties, almost like a kid... "tum dekhana" ... this man wants her at any cost in her life does not matter what it will cost him! 

Thanks for telling me what happened with the side characters! I am not watching them recently !

An ff mode episode with few minutes of lead scene .

Anirudh  initiates the conversation with Thankyou Jhanak for allowing me to hug you and sleep and did you feel bad about it  , his eye were firm and stern . Looking deep into  her eyes as if not to miss the expression of her unsaid words or to see if the words she speak will reflect her mind . Jhanak going into monologue of was it only because you were sick and then flashback of him hugging and her refusing him with right or wrong  question .Why did she get this  fb and not confession .Was it more than a hug that happened between them  ? The flash back ended with her gaze into his eyes  and monologue of "Sirji,  dont you really not remember anything " and stoping him from asking such questions as his wedding is approaching  and looking down,  which was interrupted by him to look at him .

"I am confused , I dont know what happened to me my heart is broken into two pieces and then requesting her not to leave him , to be with him forever  , I will manage everything ."

The acceptance of the fact I am being selfish .( Looking away from her )

When you are near me I feel good ,if you go away from me , I feel bad ...with a straight look into her eyes . 

In the whole conversation the eye contact was so important . He looked into her eyes and spoke the need for her in his life. Assuring her he is speaking from his heart .

He gazed down when he spoke few words , why ? Was he guilty of hugging her or confessing his love to her  as she didnt reciprocate his confession .The guilt of I forced myself on Jhanak  and made her feel bad .The thought that she doesnt have feelings for me , still I am finding peace when she is near .

With the focus on Anirudh's and Jhanak's eyes  the whole conversation has deep meaning.Their tone and peace while talking was so different from the normal Anirudh and Jhanak. 

She felt like she was torn between allowing him to hug and why she couldn't resist him from confessing his love  .Her confusion and sadness on whether he forget what he said .It was so evident in the voice.  

Did Anirudh forget about the confession ???

Anirudh's acceptance that she didnt reciprocate the confession might have stopped him from bringing the topic again.  He doesnt know if she feels the same way as he feels .He might understand she values him as a precious part of  her life . But he is feeling much above that . He is not aware that Jhanak too loves him the same way as he loves her .

The way he looked at her and away and his voice dull with sick and his mental state , but at the same time calm and peaceful.

Minton scenes were boring for me as he spoke rubbish not even non sense how can a man speak to a lady about marriage in this way .I didnt like that nok jok ..something like is it swayamvar ....Felt very out of place for a man of his age .Also he always asking her for tea and biscuit , its her office , as if he is coming from a starving place .( Yes asylum is not less , still) 

Asylum and celebrities are busy planning for the wedding .They have taken Tammo advise seriously and stopping anyone from speaking about Jhanak .Anirudh's sister was better mute .

Tanuja as usual asks her daughter in law about her own son.Wonder if she even know his mobile number .Anyways nothing expected from her .

A fab voice modulation by  Hiba and Krushal.

#Episode 212 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

I pop in and out - so diff to keep track of eveyone's thots...but yes by now all points have been thoroughly hashed out in the forum 

Bold 

I dont think there is a clear distinction here.

Ani is not ONLY looking for her safety and progress. 

He has a personal selfishness in keeping her with him. He has said it himself that he is matlabi - he needs her so he can be happy and free of the personal darkness that engulfs him otherwise. Its a mix of emotional and ohysical need he has from her,, maybe more emotional, I cant see him being satisfied with a ,purely emotional relationship either.

"or to give her a life same as her mother" - right now in the story if he wants J to always be with him and he is going to marry Arshi - she will be getting a life same as her mother. 

If he has other plans they are yet to unfold. 

Both are to blame. both dont want to break a marriage they dont want to happen.

@ bold red , 

I  rest my case here.

And I agree that he has selfish needs to be with her .But there too the highest point is like he said ," I cant live peacefully thinking your life is in danger"  . That thought can be selfish because it has a I in it but  at the same time her safety os his priority.

His emotional connect is much higher than the physical desires .

I am so sure he won't behave like Guruji . If God forbid he marries Arshi , he wont cheating on Arshi by going to Jhanka for his physical needs.That can be Guruji , but certainly not Anirudh.

He may then help her openly to build her career , studies etc...but not other than that.He will love her immensely , but wont assert his rights on her .That is how Anirudh is .

Now its a show and trp is what decided everything .

And the moment he marries Arshi , I will also stop watching so not bothered much about that future storyline .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Bahut khub maya! Always love to read your posts! 

We share view for this episode , feeling are mutual.. 

He looked into her eyes and spoke the need for her in his life. --> I loved this 

When she was feeding him , his look at her, the way he spoke he will fulfill his duties, almost like a kid... "tum dekhana" ... this man wants her at any cost in her life does not matter what it will cost him! 

Thanks for telling me what happened with the side characters! I am not watching them recently ! 

Yes , we were in sync today .

Wow , role reversal ,Now a days I am watching them, evil gang ...

Anirudh many times displays his inner child...

But his voice today was  so calm as if a storm just left bis mind...

🤗❤️

vira76 thumbnail

I am feeling little sentimental these days after watching puppy eyes cry buckets and break down like that! It has affected me .. but i think today i will catch up! 

You know maya, so far i used to write farazi shayari , and i dont know it you noticed these days shayaris are also about love and longing ... depends on the emotion i am feeling.

Yes , we were in sync today .

Wow , role reversal ,Now a days I am watching them, evil gang ...

Anirudh many times displays his inner child...

But his voice today was  so calm as if a storm just left bis mind...

🤗❤️

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

I am feeling little sentimental these days after watching puppy eyes cry buckets and break down like that! It has affected me .. but i think today i will catch up! 

You know maya, so far i used to write farazi shayari , and i dont know it you noticed these days shayaris are also about love and longing ... depends on the emotion i am feeling.

Ha ha see ,I told you , when he cries we feel the pain .

vira76 thumbnail

yes ... they are good actors yaar... we discuss them so much all day, we now have some connection with them! 

Ha ha see ,I told you , when he cries we feel the pain .

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: PPak

100% Now the desire is out, he will not hold back, thats what may make the next track interesting. Because till now he had their doors open, now he is going to want to take liberties with her under everyones nose while getting married to Arshi. I think he will want to exert his physical right on her and also start being overall possessive. 

Yesterday too J's flashback when Ani said he held her for bhukar, her flash back was to her telling him thisis not right and him telling her we will think of right and wrong at a later time. So it seems she realizes there was manipulation, haq and a physical need not just bhukar. She could have chosen to remember the ilu flashback if him forgetting it was her main grouse. 

Next few episodes will tell us how makers want to take this forward. Lets see

Till now Jhanak's stand is still not clear! Like why she returned? Was it just her vaada? Or some more convo happened between Ani and Jhanak before returning home. Let's see 🙉