🌸 Jhanak Plot and Character Analysis, Creative Writeups Thread 1 🌸 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Epi - 213
I watched half the epi, and quite honestly I did not find it too bad.
I am running around with my puny mortal duties but here’s my take.,

This is not an easy love story so it will not get solved overnight. It will take it’s course, sometimes good, sometimes not so much but they will come out triumphant!

As far as the “keep” word goes, it probably came through like that, based on how it was delivered, but it was delivered by a delirious mind, numbed by fever, with the only aim of making sure J stays close to him and away from danger.

That was his plan with R as well, to provide R and J a roof somewhere in the same city, so that he knows she is safe at all times.If this was about dreaming of sexual pleasures, he needed to be really twisted to imagine about it, when R is the husband!

On the contrary, even after accepting the marriage as true, he has not once forced J to accept it. Even today he mouths a dialogue, “J jise chahti hai shaadi kare, we can’t force her”.

The most he can do in his mind is make sure she stays safe hopefully in the same city, coz he is not the husband and she doesn’t love him. - Minu perhaps can help!

If anything he will take the dusri aurat coming from J as an insult!There are some battles you choose to fight, others that you leave.
Today they both were on a backfoot, and kept quiet because today wasn’t the right day and time to fight gala phad phad ke.

Else they would have thrown J out of BH.They supported eo, where required, J protecting Ani from his family’s wrath with a lie, Ani subtly checking Arshi tum gussa toh nehi ho, before they play the “wedding guest card”!

Thank God for Dadubhai’s presence!From here on, what ever mujra, or other plans they will connive, it will only bring these two closer!

Here on it will be J’s journey to realise as she participates in the wedding festivities, how she can’t live with out Ani! J needs to understand that Ani is not happy with Anishi wedding and he is doing this for J as he still thinks his love is one sided!

And Ani needs to get bhanak that J loves him. The events that will follow will trigger we cannot live without out eo- RuNak will happen only then!

It’s just that makers are eyeing 1000 epis hence the endless shaadi rituals!Keeping everything aside, the good news is RuNak is together under one roof - today’s small wins , tomorrow’s castle!

#Hope

Edited by rysohini - 10 days ago
vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ani's Kashmkash...

Pyaar karna janata hoon, par mehsoon nahi kar pata

Kya dil tootane ke darr ne, kar diya hai muze andha?

Janata hoon galat hai, yoon tumhe kadhghare me khada karana 

Lavz hai zooban par, phir Kyu chup rahene ka kar liya hai faisala?

sab ko Khush rakhane ki iss zid ne , aaj matlabi muze bana diya

Har bar jo fanna hota tha, kya aaj tumase kurbani mang betha?

I know how to love, but I can't feel it

Has the fear of heartbreak blinded me?

I know it's wrong to put you in the dock like this

I have words on my tongue, then why have I decided to stay silent?

This obsession with keeping everyone happy has made me selfish today

Every time I was the one to be destroyed, have I asked for a sacrifice from you today?

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

This is not an easy love story so it will not get solved overnight. It will take it’s course, sometimes good, sometimes not so much but they will come out triumphant!

As far as the “keep” word goes, it probably came through like that, based on how it was delivered, but it was delivered by a delirious mind, numbed by fever, with the only aim of making sure J stays close to him and away from danger.

That was his plan with R as well, to provide R and J a roof somewhere in the same city, so that he knows she is safe at all times.If this was about dreaming of sexual pleasures, he needed to be really twisted to imagine about it, when R is the husband!

On the contrary, even after accepting the marriage as true, he has not once forced J to accept it. Even today he mouths a dialogue, “J jise chahti hai shaadi kare, we can’t force her”.

The most he can do in his mind is make sure she stays safe hopefully in the same city, coz he is not the husband and she doesn’t love him. - Minu perhaps can help!

If anything he will take the dusri aurat coming from J as an insult!There are some battles you choose to fight, others that you leave.
Today they both were on a backfoot, and kept quiet because today wasn’t the right day and time to fight gala phad phad ke.

Else they would have thrown J out of BH.They supported eo, where required, J protecting Ani from his family’s wrath with a lie, Ani subtly checking Arshi tum gussa toh nehi ho, before they play the “wedding guest card”!

Thank God for Dadubhai’s presence!From here on, what ever mujra, or other plans they will connive, it will only bring these two closer!

Here on it will be J’s journey to realise as she participates in the wedding festivities, how she can’t live with out Ani! J needs to understand that Ani is not happy with Anishi wedding and he is doing this for J as he still thinks his love is one sided!

And Ani needs to get bhanak that J loves him. The events that will follow will trigger we cannot live without out eo- RuNak will happen only then!

It’s just that makers are eyeing 1000 epis hence the endless shaadi rituals!Keeping everything aside, the good news is RuNak is together under one roof - today’s small wins , tomorrow’s castle!

#Hope

Hoping on your optimism! And i agree with the way things are progressing slowly. If things progress too fast, they would run out of things to show and this slow turtle race is better than nonsensical twists.

vira76 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

nice take Sohini... 

made me feel good :) 

bold: yeh i dont think Ani expects anything physical from her. she does not love him and does not want to stay married to him ,so he does not want to force her. He does want to be able to see her once in a while to be able to breath once in a while. i want this to be said in the show clearly so people stop this mistress thing! 

bold: you are right about that one ... i think in bts he thinks of it as an insult. when that thought does not cross your mind but someone else tells you something like that, it is sure hurtful. But it was needed to be said and i am glad J brought it up 

like you said its going to be a journey... with lots of ups and downs. and we will need to be ready for it 

Originally posted by: rysohini

#Hope

vira76 thumbnail

A Poem for Anirudh: 

Izhar jab kar diya hai, to dobara karne se katrate kyun ho?
Janate ho wahi hai tumhari rah, use apnane se darate kyun ho?
Jab pyaar kiya hai, to itana darate kyun ho?

Na chaha jinhone tumhe, unke liye qurbaan kyun hone chale ho?
Khush kar liya duniya ko bohot, khud khush hone se ab darate kyun ho?
Jab pyaar kiya hai, to itana darate kyun ho?

Sabka mann padh liya, uska mann kyun nahi padh pate ho?
Sab ke liye lad liya, par khud ke liye ladane se piche kyu hatate ho?

Jisse pyaar nahi hai, usse shaadi karne kyun chale ho?
Apne jazbaato ko, itna halka mein kyun lete ho?

Ek baar haq se, uska haath maang ke to dek
Ek baar sab bhula kar, use apna bana kar to dekh

Jab itana pyaar kiya hai, to darr chhod kar to dekh...

You've already expressed your feelings, then why hesitate to do it again?

You know she is your path, then why fear embracing it?

When you've fallen in love, then why fear so much?

For those who didn't love you, why do you want to sacrifice yourself?

You've made the world happy enough, now why fear being happy yourself?

You've understood everyone's mind, why can't you read hers?

You've fought for everyone, but why do you step back when it comes to fighting for yourself?

With someone you don't love, why are you ready to marry?

Why do you take your emotions so lightly?

Just once, with rightful claim, ask for her hand

Just once, forget everything, and make her yours

When you've loved so deeply, then let go of that fear and see...

vira76 thumbnail

Hello lovely ladies! 

Suggestion from the reader of this thread... if your writeup is episode-specific please mention the episode number on the top, so they come and refer to it later. 

this suggestion is from me.. 

Also, if it's episode-specific post it on EDT for more readers to read! 

and always keep the discussions focused here, just to keep the thread clean! :) 

I am tagging a few who like to write! smiley31

Keep writing! 

Edited by vira76 - 10 days ago
tellyme thumbnail

Episode 213 

Not episode analysis, again because I do not know how to do it. But here is few things that I felt.

Only Runak from me. I don't care of others at all.

Anirudh - I am so angry on him because of dragging Jhanak in this mess but today more than anger on him, I was feeling pity on him. 

Man!! this man can make you angry but you cannot stop from feeling about his pain. For me today's Krushal's acting was again ace in showing how suffocated Ani is. He clearly showed that all this marriage drama is much bigger torture for him than it is for us. He was in deep pain and restless with the suffocation of situation he is stuck in. 

What I felt further is, today's the talks between Runak was next level. It clearly showed that the dynamics between them has clearly changed. This is not at all like before where Ani can tell that J is his zimedari, today it clearly showed how he is in deep need of J near him, J clearly knows it and without words it was knwon fact between them and now J is with him for him. She is there because she knows he cannot survive without her presence. So she has sacrificed herself for him. 

Krushal so well showed- how bimar he is  - Dil ka bimar. His heart is out of control and he does not shy away to show this to Jhanak. He is very clear now that he does not want to be with Arshi and he does not want this marriage but he is doing so because he is a weak man and cannot fight the world for his love, Jhanak. Jhanak understands and such a pure love of hers. she is trying to help him so that he is not questioned by Arshi. More than herself she is worried that no one should raise finger on her Sirji. 

I was upset why she came here leaving her self respect, But today I felt, like a wife, she is standing by side of her husband in his weak moments She knows he need her and just to avoid few meaningless peoples word she cannot leave her Sirji alone in this condition of his.

The way they talked today, it gave me a complete different vibe, like the level of dynamics has completely changed. Till now Ani was like a guardian to J but today it seemed J was there to protect him in all ways.

If we ignore the society standard and this marriage drama, I feel Runak love story is awesomely being built.  It is slow burn, it has slowly grown and thus it has gone deep down their heart. Now both has realized and kind of accepted to each other. Ani to fully confessed, j too has kind of confessed but still bound by society and not able to break the old promise, they are burning.

If we only focus on Runak, leaving the society darama, including marriage, I feel it is going beautiful.

I think I have repeated myself several times here but went on typing as I kept feeling. so ignore repetitiveness  

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

Episode 213 

Not episode analysis, again because I do not know how to do it. But here is few things that I felt.

Anirudh - I am so angry on him because of dragging Jhanak in this mess but today more than anger on him, I was feeling pity on him. 

Man!! this man can make you angry but you cannot stop from feeling about his pain. For me today's Krushal's acting was again ace in showing how suffocated Ani is. He clearly showed that all this marriage drama is much bigger torture for him than it is for us. He was in deep pain and restless with the suffocation of situation he is stuck in. 

What I felt further is, today's the talks between Runak was next level. It clearly showed that the dynamics between them has clearly changed. This is not at all like before where Ani can tell that J is his zimedari, today it clearly showed how he is in deep need of J near him, J clearly knows it and without words it was knwon fact between them and now J is with him for him. She is there because she knows he cannot survive without her presence. So she has sacrificed herself for him. 

Krushal so well showed- how bimar he is  - Dil ka bimar. His heart is out of control and he does not shy away to show this to Jhanak. He is very clear now that he does not want to be with Arshi and he does not want this marriage but he is doing so because he is a weak man and cannot fight the world for his love, Jhanak. Jhanak understands and such a pure love of hers. she is trying to help him so that he is not questioned by Arshi. More than herself she is worried that no one should raise finger on her Sirji. 

I was upset why she came here leaving her self respect, But today I felt, like a wife, she is standing by side of her husband in his weak moments She knows he need her and just to avoid few meaningless peoples word she cannot leave her Sirji alone in this condition of his.

The way they talked today, it gave me a complete different vibe, like the level of dynamics has completely changed. Till now Ani was like a guardian to J but today it seemed J was there to protect him in all ways.

If we ignore the society standard and this marriage drama, I feel Runak love story is awesomely being built.  It is slow burn, it has slowly grown and thus it has gone deep down their heart. Now both has realized and kind of accepted to each other. Ani to fully confessed, j too has kind of confessed but still bound by society and not able to break the old promise, they are burning.

If we only focus on Runak, leaving the society darama, including marriage, I feel it is going beautiful.

I think I have repeated myself several times here but went on typing as I kept feeling. so ignore repetitiveness  

Glad you are able to stay positive. Thank you for the beautiful post.

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Episode 213 

He is feeling restless only because of her

He is feeling gulam only because of her

He is feeling dead only because of her

He is crying only because of her

Can't she heal his pain since she's also going through the same storm?

She is putting both of them in the fire while trying to save him.

Anirudh needs to confess his feelings in clear words no matter how strongly she resists. She'll surely melt in microseconds as he can't realize how badly she's yearning for his love.

vira76 thumbnail

Episode: 214

Here are my thoughts on the episode! 

Not a lot of progression, just a lot of hints for something that will happen in the future. 

There was one nice thing Jhanak told Ani today...

Jhanak: "jab aapake bare me log bolate hai na kuch bhi to muze bura lagata hai..."

Ani's reaction to the dialogue was profound, showing how much it touched him. It assured him that, while she may not love him, she cares deeply. This reaffirmed why she lied about her wedding with Rahul.

A nano step forward... 

Jhanak: promise ki jiye aap gussa nahi karenge

Why ask for such a promise? Why ask him not to be himself? Already lot of people are there telling him what to do woman!...

Ani: iss samaj ka iss ghar ka gulam hoon main! chah kar bhi sab chodane ki himmat nahi hai! 

Maine Arshi ke sath rehane ka promise kiya tha, ab wo promise nibhao ya...

The inner conflict between love over family or family over love... actually no, it's deeper than that... other's wishes over his own or his wishes over others... 

The strong Ani we know surprisingly feels societal and familial pressure. We expected him to be different, didn't we? well turns out he is quite human. Like many men in our society, he faces the difficult choice between family and love, with significant consequences either way.

Ani: tum meri performance dekh kar hairan ho jaogi.. pehachan bhi nahi paogi muze.. main sabit karana chahata hoon main kitana acha performer hoon...

Something about this hits me hard as if he is going to put on a display for everyone to see, how happy and content he is. Only time will tell... 

Ani: Kya koi toofan aa sakata hai kya ? jisase sab kuch thum jaye? 

Comparing Ani and Arshi to the roots of the tree, that will take any storm 🙄... woman really? You are the storm and Anirudh is shaken and you know it.  🤷🏻‍♀️ matlab kuch bhi! 

Throughout the conversation, Ani struggles to express himself, while Jhanak keeps bringing up Sangeet, Arshi, and the wedding, actively ignoring their hotel conversation as if it never happened. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ani realizes that Jhanak understood the implications of his request for her to stay close in Kashmir. She knew that remaining in contact after his marriage would label her as the "other woman." I'm glad she spoke up, he needs to understand! ...Ani, however, never saw it that way. Jhanak's role in his life is not about physical love but emotional support—someone he can be himself with when the world feels suffocating. 

Ani: life ka kuch keh nahi sakate na... muze phir se lag raha hai ki...

If this is not a cry for help from someone going through depression then what is? 

Jhanak: meri nazaro ke samane raho gi to mera vishawas bana rahega, takat bani rahegi...

There it is --- Ani wants Jhanak to stay in his life so that he continues to have the will to live on. This has depression written all over it! 

Ani was cruelly shut down by Jhanak... This was the hardest part for me to see. Ani is saying he is feeling suffocated, but he will not say anything for fear of losing her and making her mad... 

Jhanak said something nice that she is here living in this hellhole only for him smiley27, but then again she mentions the promise he made to be happy with Arshi... 🤦🏻‍♀️ (1000 ways to ruin a romantic feel good convo... learn it from this lady!)

Jhanak: to ab ye sab baate kyu? (this woman can be very frustrating...YOU KNOW IT!! He said it!Don't ask!)

Acting oblivious to one's feelings is much more cruel than rejecting someone's feelings. Asking someone to act happy, when he does not feel happy... Asking someone to feel something, when he does not feel that... I am sorry but this is cruel in my eyes...

This is what triggered him to say what he said next ... If I  was reminded of Arshi this many times, I would have reacted the same way!! why are you so obsessed with your evil sis J? 

Ani: Tum dekh kar hairan ho jaogi, main kitana pyaar karate hoon arshi se... 

A challenge to Jhanak to bear witness to his mental breakdown in front of the whole world while fulfilling her wishes...

It's time for Jhanak to acknowledge Anirudh's pain and suffering. I hope she stands by him and realizes it soon!

Alright, this was a boring take to write, inaka ye roz ka hai... smiley44

Now to a much more important topic of the day... Shubho's reaction to Arshi... 

Impressed GIF 

Background me koi romantic tharaki song hi missing tha! Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Waise Arshi was looking like Devi Ma today with her three-chain large necklace! smiley37This is a terrible blah outfit for her sangeet! God, I did not like this on her 🙈 

Laal: Jab tak Arshi nahi aayegi tab tak program shuru nahi hone wala hai! 

Thank you, Laal for waiting for the bride for her own sangeet! 🙄 Very smart of you!! smiley32

Now for the mood kharab karane wala precap like the episodes are not doing that already for us..

Just to leave you guys on a good note...

Agar kisi ko dil se nikalana kagaz aur kalam ke bus me hota

To kya tumhari Mohabbat ke dard ko kab ka mita lete? 

"If letting go of someone from the heart were in hands of paper and pen,

Wouldn't you have erased the pain of your love long ago?"

Edited by vira76 - 10 days ago