Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Ani and Jhanak are at a conflicting point in their relationship..He is holding on to Jhanak as steadfastly as he can...He doesn't want to leave her,He cannot let go of him.He is pleading her to stay with him.Her love comforts him.It makes him forget every sorrow that he has in life.Jhanak is his purpose of living, like oxygen...He is thinking of his loneliness, that sorrows that are thretening to gulp him.

Yes...she just asked him to free herself...But does she really want that??

This scene is an interaction of mind and soul. Jhanak dressed in white representing innocence and purity of soul, Ani dressed in grey is driven by his brain..It shows the conflict within Ani..his heart wants to throw away the pretense of being Aniruddh Bose & the mask of sophistication.However, it also shows the plight of the brain and the soul. It has gone through a lot and if it fails again, it will never get up again.. it was heart's last call to hold on & give his soul another chance to enlighten him before it enters an abyss of hopelessness and pessimism..In a sublime moment,both joined their hands,he caressed her,as if asking the soul to enlighten him.

It is hard to be unmoved  by the hug she gives him..The hug will be etched in memory for long. He doesn't say anything to her & only holds her in his arms,that tighter hug comforting him from his inner demons..They were silent..love is when one converses through shared silences...

He was grey ,she was white...she brought light in his darkness...

And white reflects all colours of white light equally...So when Jhanak was expressing her heart out,her every emotional pain, insecurities, complaints,her deep feelings,she was in white.. Similarly in the dream when Ani was speaking his heart out,confessing his thoughts about their relationship and marriage, he was also in white....

Jhanak is the embodiment of heart, life, and desires for Ani. Ani is a complex human being where Jhanak  needs to be extremely patient. She will have to try to unravel one knot at a time and discover the beauty of Anirudh. The beauty which even he is neither aware of nor acknowledges

And the dream reminded me of my favourite Rumi quote...

"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoings and rightdoings,there is a field,I will meet you there.."

A place where they didn't have to live in synchronisation with the social conventions, their actions won't be judged in accordance to right or wrong,where they will be able to overcome the despair and misery surrounding their lives,where the impulsive nature of their soul will guide them  through the questions put forward by scenario thrown into their way by life ...

They found their field....

It showed how blissful life can be in their unison. Grief would be away and days would go in divine bliss...

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The Last Beautiful Night in Anirudh's Life

I want to write about this a little bit like a story in the beginning because this night means so much to Anirudh! I am going to give my humor cells some rest and let my love cells write for this one. 

One embrace from Jhanak was enough for Anirudh to make him imagine an entire night with her wife as her husband. That night asked her everything he ever wanted to, told her everything he ever wanted to, admired her beauty closely, made love to her, danced with her ... 

They lived that night like it was the last night of their lives...

Dance GIFFlirting GIF

Romance GIFRomance GIF

His life's goal condensed down to a single desire that night: to live a happy life with Jhanak forever just like that! 

The dream broke... as he opened his eyes he was thrown back to the harsh reality. But this last night of his life is far from over because Jhanak is still with him. 

There was only one thing on his mind... How do I get her to stay with me forever? 

The sweetest moment for me was when he asked her to not sleep near his foot but next to him... how many times will this guy win my heart πŸ₯Ί

Guys this is where my humor cells take over my love cells... sorry I can't hold in for long! This entire situation is very heartbreaking for me to see. How Anirudh is holding on to Jhanak till the last moment, using every precious second he has, using his own sickness as a tool... the fear of losing her is too real for him! But it is important to mention Anirudh's nautankis

Anirudh's problem is to make Jhanak stay, Jhanak's problem is Anirudh's fever

Solving Jhanak's problem would effectively mean not being able to solve Anirudh's problem! So getting better needs to be avoided at all costs! 

When genuine love and longing combine with a manipulative genius mind... 

I present to you sick Anirudh Bose and his numerous ways to get what he wants! 

Method 1: Don't take medicine, make your wife your medicine! 

Ani: Nahi davai nahi lunga me Jhanak, usase kuch nahi hoga.... (if I take medicine I get better and muze bhav milana bandh ho jayega! So that is not a good solution...) 

Jhanak: Kya matlab? 

Ani: Matlab Jhanak... kya tum mere pas reh sakati ho? Kya me tumhe gale laga saka hoon? ...Tumhara sharir thanda pad raha hai... agar isse kuch ho jaye to... (Screw science, your body's cold temperature is the best medicine for me. Please hug me so that my body temperature can cool down)

Method 2: Use science to your advantage to make her feel guilty 

Ani: tumane nightangle ki kahani nahi suni kya? ... (if you fall in love with me and make love to me, all my sickness will disappear) 

Ani: Ek bimar aadami ka badan tap raha hai aur tum usaki madad nahi karana chahogi? ... (I did so much for you, you can't even do this small thing for me.. how cruel! 😈)

Jhanak: Sirji me... (unable to argue more)

Ani: (YESS!! She does not have a come back... time to go in for a hug!) 

Method 3: Be the needy one! 

Jhanak: Main aapako thandi patti kar deti hoon... 

Ani: (nope, not happening.. ) Jhanak tum mere pas raho, muze tumhari zaroorat hai... Jhanak, muze bohot thandi lag rahi hai.. please (I have removed the blanket that was helping me keep the cold out, but your lap is warm, I will feel better if I sleep on it... )

Jhanak: aap buri tarah se kamp rahe hai...

Ani: (Of course I am on, I have no blanket on me! but that is the trick...) Muze bohot thandi lag rahi hai Jhanak... (goes in for hug #2)

Method 4: I am going to die tomorrow 

Ani: Sahi galat hum baad me dekhenge... Muze lagata hai, tumhare sath meri ye aakhari raat hone wali hai.. kyu ki kal shayad me zinda na rahoo... (smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32 yes yes Ani bose, lot of people die of fever these days! πŸ™„ Nautankibaaz!)

Jhanak: Sirji ... (getting mad)

Ani: (oops she got mad, i promised not to talk like this... let me handle this) Jhanak meri tabiyat think nahi lag rahi hai..

Method 5: Avoid doctor 

Jhanak: Kal subah mai aapako doctor ke pas like jaoongi...

Ani: (no way πŸš«πŸ™…πŸ») kal tumhara exam hai ... isi din ke liye Maine itani mehnat k hai... (then let her go study Mr Bose!) 

Method 6: Honesty 

This conversation was so fun... that sly smile on Ani's face... dil le lo Krushal ❀️

Jhanak: aap bohot ziddi hai! 

Ani: Tumane bohot baar kaha hai, chalo aaj man leta hoon... (here you go... accepted my mistake also, ab to ruk jao!)  Main bohot ziddi, main bohot bura aadami hoon.. par sirf tumhare liye (I do what i do for you... so dont blame me..)

Method 7: Confession

This was a heartbreaking conversation for me.

Jhanak: Jab aap thik ho jayenge...

Ani: Tab kya Jhanak... (the expression of sadness in his eyes, the way he cried... he realized their separation is not far away... this moment is meant to end... all the ways he tried have failed miserably...)

he is looking into her eyes... For the first time, he can read clearly what they are saying... 

Ani: (in his mind) Oh she meant to leave me... oh she is going to leave ... she is going to leave 

Sadness GIFJhanak GIF

Ani: Jhanak jab tum mere sath hoti ho... to main sab kuch bhul jata hoon... aur jab tum mere sath nahi hoti to meri zindagi me andhera cha jata hai... I love you Jhanak.... I love you... Muze nahi lagata main tumhare bina jee paoonga... muze kuch samaz nahi aa raha hai bus itana pata hai.. main tumase bohot pyar karate hoon! 

The most honest, simple, pure words... If this does not convince you I don't know what more can I say 

ImageImage

Dil khol kar rakh diya hai maine mera, iss par thodi dua karana 

Bikhar na jaye kanch ki tarah, itana tum khayal rakhana 

Na koi sazish bachi hai mere pas, na aur koi naya paitara 

Mere Zindagi ki dor hai tumhare hatho me, ab phaisala tum karana

"I have laid my heart open before you, please say a little prayer for it.Make sure it doesn’t shatter like glass, take care of it that much.I have no more schemes left, nor any new tricks.The thread of my life is in your hands now, it's up to you to decide."

- Vira

Anirudh survived the night thanks to Jhanak. He woke up the next day with his memories about last night intact. I wonder if this is a fortunate or an unfortunate fate for Anirudh. 

I want to leave you, readers, with a rather daunting question...

If this was the last good night of his life, then if Anirudh is forced to marry someone other than Jhanak what will that night be like? Will that be the night the Anirudh in him dies forever? 

Edited by vira76 - 12 days ago
vira76 thumbnail

dil choo liya asmita! 

Ani is feeling that light is seeping away with every passing moment... how heartbreaking this must be... it must be as if your soul is leaving your body... No wonder he feels this will be the last night of his life

"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoings and right doings, there is a field, I will meet you there.."

this place is Ani's dream world... 

I love how you described their aura and feelings using the colors... an amazing write-up; I loved it! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ani and Jhanak are at a conflicting point in their relationship..He is holding on to Jhanak as steadfastly as he can...He doesn't want to leave her,He cannot let go of him.He is pleading her to stay with him.Her love comforts him.It makes him forget every sorrow that he has in life.Jhanak is his purpose of living, like oxygen...He is thinking of his loneliness, that sorrows that are thretening to gulp him.

Yes...she just asked him to free herself...But does she really want that??

This scene is an interaction of mind and soul. Jhanak dressed in white representing innocence and purity of soul, Ani dressed in grey is driven by his brain..It shows the conflict within Ani..his heart wants to throw away the pretense of being Aniruddh Bose & the mask of sophistication.However, it also shows the plight of the brain and the soul. It has gone through a lot and if it fails again, it will never get up again.. it was heart's last call to hold on & give his soul another chance to enlighten him before it enters an abyss of hopelessness and pessimism..In a sublime moment,both joined their hands,he caressed her,as if asking the soul to enlighten him.

It is hard to be unmoved  by the hug she gives him..The hug will be etched in memory for long. He doesn't say anything to her & only holds her in his arms,that tighter hug comforting him from his inner demons..They were silent..love is when one converses through shared silences...

And white reflects all colours of white light equally...So when Jhanak was expressing her heart out,her every emotional pain, insecurities, complaints,her deep feelings,she was in white.. Similarly in the dream when Ani was speaking his heart out,confessing his thoughts about their relationship and marriage, he was also in white....

Jhanak is the embodiment of heart, life, and desires for Ani. Ani is a complex human being where Jhanak  needs to be extremely patient. She will have to try to unravel one knot at a time and discover the beauty of Anirudh. The beauty which even he is neither aware of nor acknowledges

And the dream reminded me of my favourite Rumi quote...

"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoings and rightdoings,there is a field,I will meet you there.."

A place where they didn't have to live in synchronisation with the social conventions, their actions won't be judged in accordance to right or wrong,where they will be able to overcome the despair and misery surrounding their lives,where the impulsive nature of their soul will guide them  through the questions put forward by scenario thrown into their way by life ...

They found their field....

It showed how blissful life can be in their unison. Grief would be away and days would go in divine bliss...

vira76 thumbnail

yes Fero! thread is already glowing with beautiful write ups ! it does not need nothing else! 

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Beautiful analysis guys smiley27smiley27watching episode is ok but reading these analysis makes us to understand the episode in each and every perspective smiley27

@vira thread is beautiful ❀️ this is more than enough smiley9

Beautiful analysis from the talented writers of this forum makes this thread even more beautiful ❀️ 

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

I want to write about this a little bit like a story in the beginning because this night means so much to Anirudh! I am going to give my humor cells some rest and let my love cells write for this one. 

One embrace from Jhanak was enough for Anirudh to make him imagine an entire night with her wife as her husband. That night asked her everything he ever wanted to, told her everything he ever wanted to, admired her beauty closely, made love to her, danced with her ... 

Dance GIFFlirting GIF

Romance GIFRomance GIF

His life's goal condensed down to a single desire that night: to live a happy life with Jhanak forever just like that! 

The dream broke... as he opened his eyes he was thrown back to the harsh reality. But this last night of his life is far from over because Jhanak is still with him. 

There was only one thing on his mind... How do I get her to stay with me forever? 

The sweetest moment for me was when he asked her to not sleep near his foot but next to him... how many times will this guy win my heart πŸ₯Ί

Guys this is where my humor cells take over my love cells... sorry I can't hold in for long! This entire situation is very heartbreaking for me to see. How Anirudh is holding on to Jhanak till the last moment, using every precious second he has, using his own sickness as a tool... the fear of losing her is too real for him! But it is important to mention Anirudh's nautankis

Solving Jhanak's problem would effectively mean not being able to solve Anirudh's problem! So getting better needs to be avoided at all costs! 

Ani: Nahi davai nahi lunga me Jhanak, usase kuch nahi hoga.... (if I take medicine I get better and muze bhav milana bandh ho jayega! So that is not a good solution...) 

Ani: Matlab Jhanak... kya tum mere pas reh sakati ho? Kya me tumhe gale laga saka hoon? ...Tumhara sharir thanda pad raha hai... agar isse kuch ho jaye to... (Screw science, your body's cold temperature is the best medicine for me. Please hug me so that my body temperature can cool down)

Ani: tumane nightangle ki kahani nahi suni kya? ... (if you fall in love with me and make love to me, all my sickness will disappear) 

Ani: Ek bimar aadami ka badan tap raha hai aur tum usaki madad nahi karana chahogi? ... (I did so much for you, you can't even do this small thing for me.. how cruel! 😈)

Ani: (nope, not happening.. ) Jhanak tum mere pas raho, muze tumhari zaroorat hai... Jhanak, muze bohot thandi lag rahi hai.. please (I have removed the blanket that was helping me keep the cold out, but your lap is warm, I will feel better if I sleep on it... )

Ani: (Of course I am on, I have no blanket on me! but that is the trick...) Muze bohot thandi lag rahi hai Jhanak... (goes in for hug #2)

Ani: Sahi galat hum baad me dekhenge... Muze lagata hai, tumhare sath meri ye aakhari raat hone wali hai.. kyu ki kal shayad me zinda na rahoo... (smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32 yes yes Ani bose, lot of people die of fever these days! πŸ™„ Nautankibaaz!)

Ani: (oops she got mad, i promised not to talk like this... let me handle this) Jhanak meri tabiyat think nahi lag rahi hai..

Ani: (no way πŸš«πŸ™…πŸ») kal tumhara exam hai ... isi din ke liye Maine itani mehnat k hai... (then let her go study Mr Bose!) 

This conversation was so fun... that sly smile on Ani's face... dil le lo Krushal ❀️

Ani: Tumane bohot baar kaha hai, chalo aaj man leta hoon... (here you go... accepted my mistake also, ab to ruk jao!)  Main bohot ziddi, main bohot bura aadami hoon.. par sirf tumhare liye (I do what i do for you... so dont blame me..)

Ani: Tab kya Jhanak... (the expression of sadness in his eyes, the way he cried... he realized their separation is not far away... this moment is meant to end... all the ways he tried have failed miserably...)

he is looking into her eyes... For the first time, he can read clearly what they are saying... 

Ani: (in his mind) Oh she meant to leave me... oh she is going to leave ... she is going to leave 

Sadness GIFJhanak GIF

Ani: Jhanak jab tum mere sath hoti ho... to main sab kuch bhul jata hoon... aur jab tum mere sath nahi hoti to meri zindagi me andhera cha jata hai... I love you Jhanak.... I love you... Muze nahi lagata main tumhare bina jee paoonga... muze kuch samaz nahi aa raha hai bus itana pata hai.. main tumase bohot pyar karate hoon! 

The most honest, simple, pure words... If this does not convince you I don't know what more can I say 

ImageImage

"I have laid my heart open before you, please say a little prayer for it.Make sure it doesn’t shatter like glass, take care of it that much.I have no more schemes left, nor any new tricks.The thread of my life is in your hands now, it's up to you to decide."

- Vira

Anirudh survived the night thanks to Jhanak. He woke up the next day with his memories about last night intact. I wonder if this is a fortunate or an unfortunate fate for Anirudh. 

If this was the last good night of his life, then if Anirudh is forced to marry someone other than Jhanak what will that night be like? Will that be the night the Anirudh in him dies forever? 

If we read your convo, we clearly realise that Ani was totally a nautanki baaz yesterday. His feelings part I think were true but him feeling sick n dying was pure nautanki to keep Jhanak by his side and extract a promise of whatever he wanted!

Edited by vimeo - 12 days ago
vira76 thumbnail

I did write it in little humor way but I do believe it stem from his feelings… he was feeling this was his last night with jhanak… he used his novel ways to keep her around surely but the feelings were real… it’s ani Bose we expect some nautsnkis… that’s his charm 

But this overall situation was quite heartbreaking …

Originally posted by: vimeo

If we read your convo, we clearly realise that Ani was totally a nautanki baaz yesterday. His feelings part I think were true but him feeling sick n dying was pure nautanki to keep Jhanak by his side and extract a promise of whatever he wanted!

Edited by vira76 - 12 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

dil choo liya asmita! 

Ani is feeling that light is seeping away with every passing moment... how heartbreaking this must be... it must be as if your soul is leaving your body... No wonder he feels this will be the last night of his life

"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoings and right doings, there is a field, I will meet you there.."

this place is Ani's dream world... 

I love how you described their aura and feelings using the colors... an amazing write-up; I loved it! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so muchsmiley27

Well the good moments in the show is soo good with all the symbolisms, colours, lighting and songs...

Yes... sometimes I feel they need a world of their own, where they are not bogged down by their emotional baggages...

They will be guided by Only love..

vira76 thumbnail

Episode  212 analysis:

There was not much that transpired today so not much to write but one thing is for sure... the equation has changed between Jhanak and Anirudh after his confession. 

First and foremost... Anirudh remembers his confession very well.  

Ani: agar tum hoti to samaz jati... you care for me much more than Arshi cares for me

Ani: main tumhe gale laga kar so gaya, tumhe bura to nahi laga na... He was feeling guilty and embarrassed about how be forced a hug on Jhanak, thinking it might have made Jhanak uncomfortable. Mentioning it was a decent thing to do. The last thing he wants to do is chase her away and act like a creep. His sole motto right now is to make sure Jhanak returns with him to Kolkata. This is Ani we are talking about. He does not think further in the future. Its one step at a time always. 

Jhanak: Aapako bukhar tha sirf iss liye aap muze gale laga kar soye the? .... Jhanak is wanting more clarification. I guess for her the why is more important naturally. She loves him and hugging him will not make her uncomfortable, but why he is hugging her is what is more important to her. She thinks Ani was talking crazy last night. It was a moment of emotional outburst but not his forever feelings. Is this love or just fear of not being able to see her who has become part of her life? Like when you feel sad when your best friend or some close relative is going away forever... 

Jhanak: Kuch dino me sangeet hai.... typical Jhanank, not speaking her mind or asking questions but just putting up a wall

Anirudh says his heart is divided into two parts and he does not understand what he wants to do. 

This is nothing new for me. After last night's outburst, it is clear to him, he cannot live without Jhanak but Jhanak wants him to marry Arshi. She reminds him of that commitment he has made to some other woman every step of the way. He does not know what wrong or right thing to do at this point. 

If he decides to not marry Arshi, will Jhanak think less of him and will she leave him, his family is also there whom he loves dearly... 

If he decides to marry Arshi, he will be miserable for the rest of his life & hopes of being with Jhanak will shatter...

Jhanak does not love him back. He can't make her love him back or force a marriage on her that is not her choice. And he knows how much she hates to live in Bose's house. Its a dilemma, tearing him in two pieces. What he does know is that he wants Jhanak to be in his life, and does not want to lose her. 

Again one step at a time ... 

Ani: Please kabhi mera sath mat chodana. Baki sab mai sambhal loonga... hamesha mere sath rehana..

puze pata hai Jhanak mai thoda sa matlabi ban raha hoon...

Jab tum mere pas rehati ho, to muze bohot accha mehasoos hota hai. Please kahi gayab mat ho jana. 

Ani's top concern right now is Jhanak not being in his life. He is scared to death about losing her forever and never able to see her again. It will be like his lifeline being taken away from him. If marrying Arshi is what he has to do to ensure she feels comfortable sticking around he is ready to do that. 

This is called pyaar me shahid hona... being a martyr in love! Is this stupid, right or wrong?... it does not matter. This is what his love is. It can go to this extent! 

There is clearly a lot going on in Ani's mind right now. His sudden outburst, his wedding, his family's reaction, making sure Jhanak does not leave him.. there are too many things happening around him. He has not made a decision yet on what he will do, or how he will do it. 

Jhanak: aap apana farz nibhayenge... Arshi didi ke sath meri aankho ke samane khush rahenge... lekin aapako unake sath dekh kar main to oodas nahi hongi na...   kal raat ke baad bohot kuch badal chuka hai... maine kyu nahi khud ko aap ko...

This was a small monologue but it tells me for Jhanak the way she looks at their relationship has changed. She is questioning herself for hugging him back, for not stopping him... did that feel good? Is my resolve to stay away from Ani and Arshi's marriage breaking? Am I happy about their wedding? Something else is waking up in her... that she feels quite scared to face 

Ani: tum chahati ho na, main arshi ke sath khush rahoo, apane har ek farz nibhaoonga.. these words reflected a lot of pain for me... the way krushal said it... it was heartbreaking smiley28

Ani: Thank god muze bukhar hua, tum mere pas rahi aur me chain ki need so paya...

Jhanak: (runs away...)

Anirudh's expressing his love here, and how he enjoyed their intimate moments was like showing a mirror to Jhanak. Anirudh is still under the impression that Jhanak feels weirded out about last night. But for Jhanak who loves him, this night also meant a lot as well.  

The question is after what happened between them, what was said, what was done, what was shared... will they be able to follow the path they have determined for themselves? 

Only if love was that simple... πŸ˜Œsmiley2

Let's trust their love and have faith in their journey... 

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dance GIFFlirting GIF

Romance GIFRomance GIF

Sadness GIFJhanak GIF

ImageImage

- Vira

That scene where he asks her to sleep beside him

Gives husband-wife feel

πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨

Beautiful gifs ❀️smiley42

Post them in creation gallery β€οΈ

Hilarious ways to make your wife stay.

Ani is dramebaaz no doubt in this he showed his best performance when he fooled his family to reach Srinagar 🀣🀣🀣🀣

And now his prey is his own wife smiley37smiley37 He should publish his own book named 101 ways to get what you want

Beautiful and visual analysisβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

And humorous too

Wishing he didn't forget about this night 

Edited by Euphoria_V - 12 days ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Episode  212 analysis:

There was not much that transpired today so not much to write but one thing is for sure... the equation has changed between Jhanak and Anirudh after his confession. 

First and foremost... Anirudh remembers his confession very well.  

Ani: agar tum hoti to samaz jati... you care for me much more than Arshi cares for me

Ani: main tumhe gale laga kar so gaya, tumhe bura to nahi laga na... He was feeling guilty and embarrassed about how be forced a hug on Jhanak, thinking it might have made Jhanak uncomfortable. Mentioning it was a decent thing to do. The last thing he wants to do is chase her away and act like a creep. His sole motto right now is to make sure Jhanak returns with him to Kolkata. This is Ani we are talking about. He does not think further in the future. Its one step at a time always. 

Jhanak: Aapako bukhar tha sirf iss liye aap muze gale laga kar soye the? .... Jhanak is wanting more clarification. I guess for her the why is more important naturally. She loves him and hugging him will not make her uncomfortable, but why he is hugging her is what is more important to her. She thinks Ani was talking crazy last night. It was a moment of emotional outburst but not his forever feelings. Is this love or just fear of not being able to see her who has become part of her life? Like when you feel sad when your best friend or some close relative is going away forever... 

Jhanak: Kuch dino me sangeet hai.... typical Jhanank, not speaking her mind or asking questions but just putting up a wall

Anirudh says his heart is divided into two parts and he does not understand what he wants to do. 

This is nothing new for me. After last night's outburst, it is clear to him, he cannot live without Jhanak but Jhanak wants him to marry Arshi. She reminds him of that commitment he has made to some other woman every step of the way. He does not know what wrong or right thing to do at this point. 

If he decides to not marry Arshi, will Jhanak think less of him and will she leave him, his family is also there whom he loves dearly... 

If he decides to marry Arshi, he will be miserable for the rest of his life & hopes of being with Jhanak will shatter...

Jhanak does not love him back. He can't make her love him back or force a marriage on her that is not her choice. And he knows how much she hates to live in Bose's house. Its a dilemma, tearing him in two pieces. What he does know is that he wants Jhanak to be in his life, and does not want to lose her. 

Again one step at a time ... 

Ani: Please kabhi mera sath mat chodana. Baki sab mai sambhal loonga... hamesha mere sath rehana..

puze pata hai Jhanak mai thoda sa matlabi ban raha hoon...

Jab tum mere pas rehati ho, to muze bohot accha mehasoos hota hai. Please kahi gayab mat ho jana. 

Ani's top concern right now is Jhanak not being in his life. He is scared to death about losing her forever and never able to see her again. It will be like his lifeline being taken away from him. If marrying Arshi is what he has to do to ensure she feels comfortable sticking around he is ready to do that. 

This is called pyaar me shahid hona... being a martyr in love! Is this stupid, right or wrong?... it does not matter. This is what his love is. It can go to this extent! 

There is clearly a lot going on in Ani's mind right now. His sudden outburst, his wedding, his family's reaction, making sure Jhanak does not leave him.. there are too many things happening around him. He has not made a decision yet on what he will do, or how he will do it. 

Jhanak: aap apana farz nibhayenge... Arshi didi ke sath meri aankho ke samane khush rahenge... lekin aapako unake sath dekh kar main to oodas nahi hongi na...   kal raat ke baad bohot kuch badal chuka hai... maine kyu nahi khud ko aap ko...

This was a small monologue but it tells me for Jhanak the way she looks at their relationship has changed. She is questioning herself for hugging him back, for not stopping him... did that feel good? Is my resolve to stay away from Ani and Arshi's marriage breaking? Am I happy about their wedding? Something else is waking up in her... that she feels quite scared to face 

Ani: tum chahati ho na, main arshi ke sath khush rahoo, apane har ek farz nibhaoonga.. these words reflected a lot of pain for me... the way krushal said it... it was heartbreaking smiley28

Ani: Thank god muze bukhar hua, tum mere pas rahi aur me chain ki need so paya...

Jhanak: (runs away...)

Anirudh's expressing his love here, and how he enjoyed their intimate moments was like showing a mirror to Jhanak. Anirudh is still under the impression that Jhanak feels weirded out about last night. But for Jhanak who loves him, this night also meant a lot as well.  

The question is after what happened between them, what was said, what was done, what was shared... will they be able to follow the path they have determined for themselves? 

Only if love was that simple... πŸ˜Œsmiley2

Let's trust their love and have faith in their journey... 

You know my first thought after watching today's episode was like "ok ok episode"

There wasn't much happening in the episode today.

Even though their equation is changed now, still they are back to square. He says he is confused, his heart is divided into two parts but no clarity i guess. If you love someone then you don't get attracted to third person, you don't care about other person apart from your love partner, you don't think about others but here Ani loves Jhanak that means he is not in love with Arshi.

The day he got attracted to jhanak is the day where he fell out of love with Arshi.

Now there's no place for confusion. I am disappointed with today's episode .

But

Your analysis is better than the episode. It gives more meaning to the episode.

Now I feel it's ok episode atleast not the bad one.