Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: vira76

The Last Beautiful Night in Anirudh's Life

I want to write about this a little bit like a story in the beginning because this night means so much to Anirudh! I am going to give my humor cells some rest and let my love cells write for this one. 

One embrace from Jhanak was enough for Anirudh to make him imagine an entire night with her wife as her husband. That night asked her everything he ever wanted to, told her everything he ever wanted to, admired her beauty closely, made love to her, danced with her ... 

They lived that night like it was the last night of their lives...

Dance GIFFlirting GIF

Romance GIFRomance GIF

Beautiful gifs โค๏ธsmiley42

Post them in creation gallery โค๏ธ

His life's goal condensed down to a single desire that night: to live a happy life with Jhanak forever just like that! 

The dream broke... as he opened his eyes he was thrown back to the harsh reality. But this last night of his life is far from over because Jhanak is still with him. 

There was only one thing on his mind... How do I get her to stay with me forever? 

The sweetest moment for me was when he asked her to not sleep near his foot but next to him... how many times will this guy win my heart ๐Ÿฅบ

Guys this is where my humor cells take over my love cells... sorry I can't hold in for long! This entire situation is very heartbreaking for me to see. How Anirudh is holding on to Jhanak till the last moment, using every precious second he has, using his own sickness as a tool... the fear of losing her is too real for him! But it is important to mention Anirudh's nautankis

Anirudh's problem is to make Jhanak stay, Jhanak's problem is Anirudh's fever

Solving Jhanak's problem would effectively mean not being able to solve Anirudh's problem! So getting better needs to be avoided at all costs! 

When genuine love and longing combine with a manipulative genius mind... 

I present to you sick Anirudh Bose and his numerous ways to get what he wants! 

smiley37smiley37

Method 1: Don't take medicine, make your wife your medicine! 

Ani: Nahi davai nahi lunga me Jhanak, usase kuch nahi hoga.... (if I take medicine I get better and muze bhav milana bandh ho jayega! So that is not a good solution...) 

Jhanak: Kya matlab? 

Ani: Matlab Jhanak... kya tum mere pas reh sakati ho? Kya me tumhe gale laga saka hoon? ...Tumhara sharir thanda pad raha hai... agar isse kuch ho jaye to... (Screw science, your body's cold temperature is the best medicine for me. Please hug me so that my body temperature can cool down)

Method 2: Use science to your advantage to make her feel guilty 

Ani: tumane nightangle ki kahani nahi suni kya? ... (if you fall in love with me and make love to me, all my sickness will disappear) 

Ani: Ek bimar aadami ka badan tap raha hai aur tum usaki madad nahi karana chahogi? ... (I did so much for you, you can't even do this small thing for me.. how cruel! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ)

Jhanak: Sirji me... (unable to argue more)

Ani: (YESS!! She does not have a come back... time to go in for a hug!) 

Method 3: Be the needy one! 

Jhanak: Main aapako thandi patti kar deti hoon... 

Ani: (nope, not happening.. ) Jhanak tum mere pas raho, muze tumhari zaroorat hai... Jhanak, muze bohot thandi lag rahi hai.. please (I have removed the blanket that was helping me keep the cold out, but your lap is warm, I will feel better if I sleep on it... )

Jhanak: aap buri tarah se kamp rahe hai...

Ani: (Of course I am on, I have no blanket on me! but that is the trick...) Muze bohot thandi lag rahi hai Jhanak... (goes in for hug #2)

Method 4: I am going to die tomorrow 

Ani: Sahi galat hum baad me dekhenge... Muze lagata hai, tumhare sath meri ye aakhari raat hone wali hai.. kyu ki kal shayad me zinda na rahoo... (smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32 yes yes Ani bose, lot of people die of fever these days! ๐Ÿ™„ Nautankibaaz!)

Jhanak: Sirji ... (getting mad)

Ani: (oops she got mad, i promised not to talk like this... let me handle this) Jhanak meri tabiyat think nahi lag rahi hai..

Method 5: Avoid doctor 

Jhanak: Kal subah mai aapako doctor ke pas like jaoongi...

Ani: (no way ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿป) kal tumhara exam hai ... isi din ke liye Maine itani mehnat k hai... (then let her go study Mr Bose!) 

Hilarious ways to make your wife stay.

Ani is dramebaaz no doubt in this he showed his best performance when he fooled his family to reach Srinagar ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

And now his prey is his own wife smiley37smiley37 He should publish his own book named 101 ways to get what you want.

Method 6: Honesty 

This conversation was so fun... that sly smile on Ani's face... dil le lo Krushal โค๏ธ

Jhanak: aap bohot ziddi hai! 

Ani: Tumane bohot baar kaha hai, chalo aaj man leta hoon... (here you go... accepted my mistake also, ab to ruk jao!)  Main bohot ziddi, main bohot bura aadami hoon.. par sirf tumhare liye (I do what i do for you... so dont blame me..)

Method 7: Confession

This was a heartbreaking conversation for me.

Jhanak: Jab aap thik ho jayenge...

Ani: Tab kya Jhanak... (the expression of sadness in his eyes, the way he cried... he realized their separation is not far away... this moment is meant to end... all the ways he tried have failed miserably...)

he is looking into her eyes... For the first time, he can read clearly what they are saying... 

Ani: (in his mind) Oh she meant to leave me... oh she is going to leave ... she is going to leave 

Sadness GIFJhanak GIF

Ani: Jhanak jab tum mere sath hoti ho... to main sab kuch bhul jata hoon... aur jab tum mere sath nahi hoti to meri zindagi me andhera cha jata hai... I love you Jhanak.... I love you... Muze nahi lagata main tumhare bina jee paoonga... muze kuch samaz nahi aa raha hai bus itana pata hai.. main tumase bohot pyar karate hoon! 

The most honest, simple, pure words... If this does not convince you I don't know what more can I say 

ImageImage

Dil khol kar rakh diya hai maine mera, iss par thodi dua karana 

Bikhar na jaye kanch ki tarah, itana tum khayal rakhana 

Na koi sazish bachi hai mere pas, na aur koi naya paitara 

Mere Zindagi ki dor hai tumhare hatho me, ab phaisala tum karana

"I have laid my heart open before you, please say a little prayer for it.Make sure it doesnโ€™t shatter like glass, take care of it that much.I have no more schemes left, nor any new tricks.The thread of my life is in your hands now, it's up to you to decide."

- Vira

Anirudh survived the night thanks to Jhanak. He woke up the next day with his memories about last night intact. I wonder if this is a fortunate or an unfortunate fate for Anirudh. 

I want to leave you, readers, with a rather daunting question...

If this was the last good night of his life, then if Anirudh is forced to marry someone other than Jhanak what will that night be like? Will that be the night the Anirudh in him dies forever? 

Beautiful and visual analysisโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

And humorous too

Wishing he didn't forget about this night 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

An ff mode episode with few minutes of lead scene .

Anirudh  initiates the conversation with Thankyou Jhanak for allowing me to hug you and sleep and did you feel bad about it  , his eye were firm and stern . Looking deep into  her eyes as if not to miss the expression of her unsaid words or to see if the words she speak will reflect her mind . Jhanak going into monologue of was it only because you were sick and then flashback of him hugging and her refusing him with right or wrong  question .Why did she get this  fb and not confession .Was it more than a hug that happened between them  ? The flash back ended with her gaze into his eyes  and monologue of "Sirji,  dont you really not remember anything " and stoping him from asking such questions as his wedding is approaching  and looking down,  which was interrupted by him to look at him .

"I am confused , I dont know what happened to me my heart is broken into two pieces and then requesting her not to leave him , to be with him forever  , I will manage everything ."

The acceptance of the fact I am being selfish .( Looking away from her )

When you are near me I feel good ,if you go away from me , I feel bad ...with a straight look into her eyes . 

In the whole conversation the eye contact was so important . He looked into her eyes and spoke the need for her in his life. Assuring her he is speaking from his heart .

He gazed down when he spoke few words , why ? Was he guilty of hugging her or confessing his love to her  as she didnt reciprocate his confession .The guilt of I forced myself on Jhanak  and made her feel bad .The thought that she doesnt have feelings for me , still I am finding peace when she is near .

With the focus on Anirudh's and Jhanak's eyes  the whole conversation has deep meaning.Their tone and peace while talking was so different from the normal Anirudh and Jhanak. 

She felt like she was torn between allowing him to hug and why she couldn't resist him from confessing his love  .Her confusion and sadness on whether he forget what he said .It was so evident in the voice.  

Did Anirudh forget about the confession ???

Anirudh's acceptance that she didnt reciprocate the confession might have stopped him from bringing the topic again.  He doesnt know if she feels the same way as he feels .He might understand she values him as a precious part of  her life . But he is feeling much above that . He is not aware that Jhanak too loves him the same way as he loves her .

The way he looked at her and away and his voice dull with sick and his mental state , but at the same time calm and peaceful.

Minton scenes were boring for me as he spoke rubbish not even non sense how can a man speak to a lady about marriage in this way .I didnt like that nok jok ..something like is it swayamvar ....Felt very out of place for a man of his age .Also he always asking her for tea and biscuit , its her office , as if he is coming from a starving place .( Yes asylum is not less , still) 

Asylum and celebrities are busy planning for the wedding .They have taken Tammo advise seriously and stopping anyone from speaking about Jhanak .Anirudh's sister was better mute .

Tanuja as usual asks her daughter in law about her own son.Wonder if she even know his mobile number .Anyways nothing expected from her .

A fab voice modulation by  Hiba and Krushal.

#Episode 212 

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 12 days ago
happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved all the write ups & the viewpoints. You guys are so good at presenting your views. smiley20

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Anirudh  initiates the conversation with Thankyou Jhanak for allowing me to hug you and sleep and did you feel bad about it  , his eye were firm and stern . Looking deep into  her eyes as if not to miss the expression of her unsaid words or to see if the words she speak will reflect her mind . Jhanak going into monologue of was it only because you were sick and then flashback of him hugging and her refusing him with right or wrong  question .Why did she get this to fb and not confession .Was it more than a hug that happened between them  ? The flash back ended with her gaze into his eyes  and monologue of "Sirji,  dont you really not remember anything " and stoping him from asking such questions as his wedding is approaching  and looking down,  which was interrupted by him to look at him .

"I am confused , I dont know what happened to me my heart is broken into two pieces and then requesting her not to leave him , to be with him forever  , I will manage everything ."

When you are near me I feel good ,if you go away from me , I feel bad ...with a straight look into hee eyes . 

In the whole conversation the eye contact was so important . He looked into her eyes and spoke the need for her in his life. Assuring her he is speaking from his heart .

He gazed down when he spoke few words , why ? Was he guilty of hugging her or confessing his love to her  as she didnt reciprocate his confession .The guilt of I forced myself on Jhanak  and made her feel bad .The thought that she doesnt have feelings for me , still I am finding peace when she is near .

With the focus on Anirudh's and Jhanak's eyes  the whole conversation has deep meaning.Their tone and peace while talking was so different from the normal Anirudh and Jhanak. 

She felt like she was torn between allowing him to hug and why she couldn't resist him from confessing his love  .Her confusion and sadness on whether he forget what he said .It was so evident in the voice.  

Anirudh's acceptance that she didnt reciprocate the confession might have stopped him from bringing the topic again.  He doesnt know if she feels the same way as he feels .He might understand she values him as a precious part of  her life . But he is feeling much above that . He is not aware that Jhanak too loves him the same way as he loves her .

The way he looked at her and away and his voice dull with sick and his mental state , but at the same time calm and peaceful.

Minton scenes were boring for me as he spoke rubbish not even non sense how can a man speak to a lady about marriage in this way .I didnt like that nok jok ..something like is it swayamvar ....Felt very out of place for a man of his age .Also he always asking her for tea and biscuit , its her office , as if he is coming from a starving place .( Yes asylum is not less , still) 

Asylum and celebrities are busy planning for the wedding .They have taken Tammo advise seriously and stopping anyone from speaking about Jhanak .Anirudh's sister was better mute .

Tanuja as usual asks her daughter in law about her own son.Wonder if she even know his mobile number .Anyways nothing expected from her .

#Episode 212 

thanks for analysis on Runak Maya. Nice insight on  their talks and expressions and what they must be going through. Watched while multitasking so did not go in depth of their conversation and expressions. So this was very helpful 

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Anirudh  initiates the conversation with Thankyou Jhanak for allowing me to hug you and sleep and did you feel bad about it  , his eye were firm and stern . Looking deep into  her eyes as if not to miss the expression of her unsaid words or to see if the words she speak will reflect her mind . Jhanak going into monologue of was it only because you were sick and then flashback of him hugging and her refusing him with right or wrong  question .Why did she get this to fb and not confession .Was it more than a hug that happened between them  ? The flash back ended with her gaze into his eyes  and monologue of "Sirji,  dont you really not remember anything " and stoping him from asking such questions as his wedding is approaching  and looking down,  which was interrupted by him to look at him .

When you are near me I feel good ,if you go away from me , I feel bad ...with a straight look into hee eyes . 

#Episode 212 

I also do feel that he feels guilty that the love is on his side alone. That's what I guess he meant by i know I am being selfish here - bcoz he was only speaking abt his needs without bothering abt Jhanak's. He takes whatever J says at face value. So the words J hurled at him has a very significant impact on him I think. She said she has zero feelings towards him just the day before. So now he is feeling guilty abt it. The day she shouted at him, he just said sorry I will do no more nuksaan to you. And I have nothing to offer. But he fell sick and awful and felt the need for Jhanak and she also gave in to his physical proximity. I think that's what is eating his head now. Forcing himself on Jhanak. Whatever way - by being manipulative and selfish. Hence Jhanak's confession and acceptance has much significance. Otherwise he will go ahead and marry Arshi because Jhanak wants him to marry Arshi. 

Edited by vimeo - 12 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimeo

I also do feel that he feels guilty that the love is on his side alone. That's what I guess he meant by i know I am being selfish here - bcoz he was only speaking abt his needs without bothering abt Jhanak's. He takes whatever J says at face value. So the words J hurled at him has a very significant impact on him I think. She said she has zero feelings towards him just the day before. So now he is feeling guilty abt it. The day she shouted at him, he just said sorry I will do no more nuksaan to you. And I have nothing to offer. But he fell sick and awful and felt the need for Jhanak and she also gave in to his physical proximity. I think that's what is eating his head now. Forcing himself on Jhanak. Whatever way - by being manipulative and selfish. Hence Jhanak's confession and acceptance has much significance. Otherwise he will go ahead and marry Arshi because Jhanak wants him to marry Arshi. 

Yes ,its high time Jhanak shows some significant progress in their relationship , rather than Arshi didi and yelling ,blaming  Anirudh when something goes wrong ...

Like her monologue "now that everything has changed ,will I be able to see you happy with Arshi didi."

Hope she gets the gravity of that inner thoughts and own it that she loves him .

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lovely neutral analysis - thanks. bold - there def seemed a lot of focus on their eyes yesterday more than their words. ! 

choton smiley11 bold - they made him look a fool who is not to be taken seriously.... yes who talks to a woman like that? With his identity revealed he hopefully will stop this cringe behavior. 

esp when his role in Ani J relationship is the voice of reason, support, this whole track took him down a couple of notches. Whatever respect I had for Choton the guy neither did anything significant for Ani and J nor gave the support they deserved to BH wasis.

Anirudh  initiates the conversation with Thankyou Jhanak for allowing me to hug you and sleep and did you feel bad about it  , his eye were firm and stern . Looking deep into  her eyes as if not to miss the expression of her unsaid words or to see if the words she speak will reflect her mind . Jhanak going into monologue of was it only because you were sick and then flashback of him hugging and her refusing him with right or wrong  question .Why did she get this  fb and not confession .Was it more than a hug that happened between them  ? The flash back ended with her gaze into his eyes  and monologue of "Sirji,  dont you really not remember anything " and stoping him from asking such questions as his wedding is approaching  and looking down,  which was interrupted by him to look at him .

When you are near me I feel good ,if you go away from me , I feel bad ...with a straight look into her eyes . 

#Episode 212 

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes ,its high time Jhanak shows some significant progress in their relationship , rather than Arshi didi and yelling ,blaming  Anirudh when something goes wrong ...

Like her monologue "now that everything has changed ,will I be able to see you happy with Arshi didi."

Hope she gets the gravity of that inner thoughts and own it that she loves him .

What kind of relationship do you think Ani is asking of J? Platonic or Physical.

Its confusing.

She said with your wedding closeby you cannot speak to me like this, so it seems from her side its platonic? Is he expecting more and putting one step at a time?

If he marries Arshi and J does not agree to anything but a platonic relationship, is he ok with it? His dream is SR wala. 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

What kind of relationship do you think Ani is asking of J? Platonic or Physical.

Its confusing.

She said with your wedding closeby you cannot speak to me like this, so it seems from her side its platonic? Is he expecting more and putting one step at a time?

If he marries Arshi and J does not agree to anything but a platonic relationship, is he ok with it? His dream is SR wala. 

He definitely needs her in his life . As his wife .

Desires comes later .

First they need to acknowledge the relationship..specially Jhanak 

Of coures , if he marries Arshi they both would be ok with platonic relation.

Wasnt  it already shown how she was ready to sacrifice by marrying uncle groom and even sacrificing her life by surrendering to Tejas for Anirudh's safety .Anirudh is also going to do the same .When he arranged her marriage with Rahul wasnt he doing the same .

Anirudh is always shown as a person who values consent .So definitely he will be ok with her decision.

Dreams is dream ..its because of his mental status at that particular moment .H is not going to live in the same condition full live .

Dream was not just being physical it started with them talking , about how important marriage was for them , how he felt he was her husband and followed by the physical  intimacy .

So the base is husband wife relation not simply physical intimacy only for Anirudh .

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

Its confusing.

I doubt Ani will be ok with a platonic relationship! This far his physical attraction towards Jhanak wasn't expressed. But now it's quite explicit. He knows what he wants he will try to get it - knowing him - by hook or by crook! ๐Ÿ˜‚ May not be literally! But metamorphically saying!