Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He definitely needs her in his life . As his wife .

Desires comes later .

First they need to acknowledge the relationship..specially Jhanak 

Of coures , if he marries Arshi they both would be ok with platonic relation.

Wasnt  it already shown how she was ready to sacrifice by marrying uncle groom and even sacrificing her life by surrendering to Tejas for Anirudh's safety .Anirudh is also going to do the same .When he arranged her marriage with Rahul wasnt he doing the same .

Anirudh is always shown as a person who values consent .So definitely he will be ok with her decision.

Dreams is dream ..its because of his mental status at that particular moment .H is not going to live in the same condition full live .

Dream was not just being physical it started with them talking , about how important marriage was for them , how he felt he was her husband and followed by the physical  intimacy .

So the base is husband wife relation not simply physical intimacy only for Anirudh .

But according to him they are already married! So he feels he had the haq! That is what he expressed in his dream as well right?

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vimeo

But according to him they are already married! So he feels he had the haq! That is what he expressed in his dream as well right?

Dreams and reality differs  naa..

Dream just showed us that this what he needs or thinks about them...

Jhanak has to accept .

Reality is asylum and Jhanak ...😜😜😜 

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 12 days ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He definitely needs her in his life . As his wife .

Desires comes later .

First they need to acknowledge the relationship..specially Jhanak 

Of coures , if he marries Arshi they both would be ok with platonic relation.

Wasnt  it already shown how she was ready to sacrifice by marrying uncle groom and even sacrificing her life by surrendering to Tejas for Anirudh's safety .Anirudh is also going to do the same .When he arranged her marriage with Rahul wasnt he doing the same .

Anirudh is always shown as a person who values consent .So definitely he will be ok with her decision.

Dreams is dream ..its because of his mental status at that particular moment .H is not going to live in the same condition full live .

Dream was not just being physical it started with them talking , about how important marriage was for them , how he felt he was her husband and followed by the physical  intimacy .

So the base is husband wife relation not simply physical intimacy only for Anirudh .

Of course its not physical intimacy only. He has been a selfless wellwisher for 200 episodes now :)

Ani's stance is simple. He loves J, and if she says yes - he will get the impetus he needs to break marriage with Arshi, but the problem is he has never said this to J, because he does not know she loves him equally.

The issue with him is his he will not break of his marriage to Arshi even tho he does not love her, and also cannot keep away from Jhanak. So he appears to be 2 timing. The explanation could be as simple as he is with Arshi only bcos he knows J wants this of him, but he has not expressed this clearly, maybe now he is strating t.

J's loves Ani, she considers their marriage true and in her head Ani is everything but she wants to sacrifice her marriage for Ani Arshi wedding. Now why - I dont think it is as much love for Arshi didi as other factors. With her mom's history and reputation - last thing she wants to do is be considered a home breaker, she knows BH will never accept her and also with Ani's constant ilu flip flops to Arshi, and him not being open to her abt his love, she is not sure if he truly loves her. Tejas has put in her head that Ani will always choose Arshi over J for marriage, J will only be a person he keeps on the side, and so far everything Ani has done validates that thought process, while he has said he needs her, he has never broached the topic of calling off his marriage with Arshi, in fact he always seems terrified of it and keeps running back begging to Arshi, and his comment that...he will always go back to Arshi..

So far the dynamics between them have been purely emotional, but with their growing emotional closeness the next logical step of craving physical intimacy is on them. She said in the last episode ehy she did not stop him npr could stop herself. Both are physically attracted as well.

Of late Ani has been making the statement, he knows well what is right and wrong, so post pandits seal of relationship he may well be planning to take her to BH under false premise to get her there and plan to claim her as wife there. But Ani is also unpredictable, he also could think he can marry Arshi and sacrificially live with her for J's sake, if thats what it takes to keep J with him. I think if the second scenario is true, he's going to find it very hard to do the rasams with J watching. Unlike the ashirwad, he wont be able to stay unaffected.

After SR dream its been clear to me that currently Arshi holds no importance in his life, not even guilt over commitment of years. Its for J's sake he is hanging on, else he would not have asked J to ask for her rights.

Regarding consent Ani has an interesting conflicting relationship with it.

While he highly respects some areas of consent (wont accept marriage till J agrees) there are many areas where he completely disregards it. Its very situational for Ani. Consent is not just J's consent to their marriage, its also her consent to marriage with Rahul, its coercing her to come with him through emotional blackmail, not letting her leave BH when she wished to, not seeking Arsh's consent while giving away to J an opportunity that was for her - Surya Jewels, 

He is simply a product of his deprived childhood.

Wow long response. smiley1 

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks fero! Just seeing this ! I will post them in other channel ! I love the 101 ways … I hope he will continue to win her over once back in Kolkata to change her mind

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

That scene where he asks her to sleep beside him

Gives husband-wife feel

πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨

Beautiful gifs ❀️smiley42

Post them in creation gallery β€οΈ

Hilarious ways to make your wife stay.

Ani is dramebaaz no doubt in this he showed his best performance when he fooled his family to reach Srinagar 🀣🀣🀣🀣

And now his prey is his own wife smiley37smiley37 He should publish his own book named 101 ways to get what you want

Beautiful and visual analysisβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

And humorous too

Wishing he didn't forget about this night 

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I doubt Ani will be ok with a platonic relationship! This far his physical attraction towards Jhanak wasn't expressed. But now it's quite explicit. He knows what he wants he will try to get it - knowing him - by hook or by crook! πŸ˜‚ May not be literally! But metamorphically saying! 

100% Now the desire is out, he will not hold back, thats what may make the next track interesting. Because till now he had their doors open, now he is going to want to take liberties with her under everyones nose while getting married to Arshi. I think he will want to exert his physical right on her and also start being overall possessive. 

Yesterday too J's flashback when Ani said he held her for bhukar, her flash back was to her telling him thisis not right and him telling her we will think of right and wrong at a later time. So it seems she realizes there was manipulation, haq and a physical need not just bhukar. She could have chosen to remember the ilu flashback if him forgetting it was her main grouse. 

Next few episodes will tell us how makers want to take this forward. Lets see

PPak thumbnail

100% this is my take as well. 

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Thanks fero! Just seeing this ! I will post them in other channel ! I love the 101 ways … I hope he will continue to win her over once back in Kolkata to change her mind

First of all he needs to change his mind.smiley18

Before winning her heart  he needs to break his marriage with Arshi. Otherwise she won't trust him.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

Of course its not physical intimacy only. He has been a selfless wellwisher for 200 episodes now :)

Ani's stance is simple. He loves J, and if she says yes - he will get the impetus he needs to break marriage with Arshi, but the problem is he has never said this to J, because he does not know she loves him equally.

The issue with him is his he will not break of his marriage to Arshi even tho he does not love her, and also cannot keep away from Jhanak. So he appears to be 2 timing. The explanation could be as simple as he is with Arshi only bcos he knows J wants this of him, but he has not expressed this clearly, maybe now he is strating t.

J's loves Ani, she considers their marriage true and in her head Ani is everything but she wants to sacrifice her marriage for Ani Arshi wedding. Now why - I dont think it is as much love for Arshi didi as other factors. With her mom's history and reputation - last thing she wants to do is be considered a home breaker, she knows BH will never accept her and also with Ani's constant ilu flip flops to Arshi, and him not being open to her abt his love, she is not sure if he truly loves her. Tejas has put in her head that Ani will always choose Arshi over J for marriage, J will only be a person he keeps on the side, and so far everything Ani has done validates that thought process, while he has said he needs her, he has never broached the topic of calling off his marriage with Arshi, in fact he always seems terrified of it and keeps running back begging to Arshi, and his comment that...he will always go back to Arshi..

So far the dynamics between them have been purely emotional, but with their growing emotional closeness the next logical step of craving physical intimacy is on them. She said in the last episode ehy she did not stop him npr could stop herself. Both are physically attracted as well.

Of late Ani has been making the statement, he knows well what is right and wrong, so post pandits seal of relationship he may well be planning to take her to BH under false premise to get her there and plan to claim her as wife there. But Ani is also unpredictable, he also could think he can marry Arshi and sacrificially live with her for J's sake, if thats what it takes to keep J with him. I think if the second scenario is true, he's going to find it very hard to do the rasams with J watching. Unlike the ashirwad, he wont be able to stay unaffected.

After SR dream its been clear to me that currently Arshi holds no importance in his life, not even guilt over commitment of years. Its for J's sake he is hanging on, else he would not have asked J to ask for her rights.

Regarding consent Ani has an interesting conflicting relationship with it.

While he highly respects some areas of consent (wont accept marriage till J agrees) there are many areas where he completely disregards it. Its very situational for Ani. Consent is not just J's consent to their marriage, its also her consent to marriage with Rahul, its coercing her to come with him through emotional blackmail, not letting her leave BH when she wished to, not seeking Arsh's consent while giving away to J an opportunity that was for her - Surya Jewels, 

He is simply a product of his deprived childhood.

Wow long response. smiley1 

Her mother , illegal child insults , torture , he being with two girls , acceptance of marriage , rejection , both doing all drama...his childhood , Tanuja's lacks of affection , etc etc 

Emotional connect , how she always  ends up to do things which he says ....

Most of the  things have been discussed in many edt...But I am not sure where to search now to post it .😜

And I dont know also if you have ever seen it with the edt pages piling .

I dont want to type again all those , lazy .

My only point is Anirudh is not helping Jhanak or even taking her back to kolkata for his physical desires or to give her a life same as her mother !!!

He is looking forward for her safety and progress.

And why Anirudh is being blamed for even Jhanak's confused decisions .

Had posted just few minutes ago on this too in EDT...

Thanks Priya for the thoughts .

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Her mother , illegal child insults , torture , he being with two girls , acceptance of marriage , rejection , both doing all drama...his childhood , Tanuja's lacks of affection , etc etc 

Emotional connect , how she always  ends up to do things which he says ....

Most of the  things have been discussed in many edt...But I am not sure where to search now to post it .😜

And I dont know also if you have ever seen it with the edt pages piling .

I dont want to type again all those , lazy .

My only point is Anirudh is not helping Jhanak or even taking her back to kolkata for his physical desires or to give her a life same as her mother !!!

He is looking forward for her safety and progress.

I second you on that

And why Anirudh is being blamed for even Jhanak's confused decisions .

Had posted just few minutes ago on this too in EDT...

Thanks Priya for the thoughts .

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I would love it if he does that too! But we will just have to wait and see

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

First of all he needs to change his mind.smiley18

Before winning her heart  he needs to break his marriage with Arshi. Otherwise she won't trust him.