MyThoughts thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

I liked J for how she called out Ani's double timing. Even Choton has called out Ani's double timing. During Ashirwad ceremony, he had told Ani to stick to one person. Ani is definitely wrong here. Irrespective of if J reciprocates or not, Ani should have called off this marriage as he does not love Arshi anymore. Arshi has remained committed to Ani. Hence, using her to hurt J is the cruelest thing Ani is doing.

Ani has always said/ done things to J in a trance kind of state where he is not socially aware. Once, he gets socially aware, he prefers to continue with Arshi. How can J believe him then? J is no different. When Ani was sick, she lost her social awareness. The wife, lover in her gave in to Ani's demand. Once back to the real world, she realized that she did not do the right thing. J and Ani both fluctuate between socially aware and unaware beings.  When aware, they remain distant from each other and when not they can not stay away from each other.In addition, J thinks of morality too. J and Ani love each other so much. You feel so bad for them.

I am expecting that Ani- Arshi marriage will not happen as I am not much interested in watching an EMA of any kind between Ani and J.