MyThoughts thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

हसी- मजाख मे जी रहा था मै तो |

तुमने आकर मुझे आसू बहाना सिखा दिया |

किसीके प्यार की हद में कैद था मै |

तेरे इश्क ने मुझे बेहद बना दिया |

I liked how Ani sprang into action to protect his wife and also managed to assuage Arshi just to keep the promise he made to J. I think J knows that Ani is two minds between her and Arshi. She is been pushing him towards Arshi for him having an easy life and also because she feels it is a right thing to do. However, the wife, the lover, the soulmate in her feels the pain.

J to Ani is like ' जिंदगी के सारे दर्द मेरे और सारी खुशिया तेरी'

J had said she understands people and knows what they do and why to Shrishti. It is so hard to believe that. T1 is been conspiring against her since quite some time and J has idea about it. In spite of that she performed. This forces one to think that J is naive (almost close to dumb). Because J has never stepped out of her small Kashmir world, she did not even understand why the men offered her money and she did not fight back because she did not want to insult guests attending Ani's Sangeet. The naivity (dumbness according to me) will be proven again if J gets drunk for the nth time. If it happens again (I hope not), can J claim that she can live independently?