Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

Episode 213 

Not episode analysis, again because I do not know how to do it. But here is few things that I felt.

Only Runak from me. I don't care of others at all.

Anirudh - I am so angry on him because of dragging Jhanak in this mess but today more than anger on him, I was feeling pity on him. 

Man!! this man can make you angry but you cannot stop from feeling about his pain. For me today's Krushal's acting was again ace in showing how suffocated Ani is. He clearly showed that all this marriage drama is much bigger torture for him than it is for us. He was in deep pain and restless with the suffocation of situation he is stuck in. 

What I felt further is, today's the talks between Runak was next level. It clearly showed that the dynamics between them has clearly changed. This is not at all like before where Ani can tell that J is his zimedari, today it clearly showed how he is in deep need of J near him, J clearly knows it and without words it was knwon fact between them and now J is with him for him. She is there because she knows he cannot survive without her presence. So she has sacrificed herself for him. 

Krushal so well showed- how bimar he is  - Dil ka bimar. His heart is out of control and he does not shy away to show this to Jhanak. He is very clear now that he does not want to be with Arshi and he does not want this marriage but he is doing so because he is a weak man and cannot fight the world for his love, Jhanak. Jhanak understands and such a pure love of hers. she is trying to help him so that he is not questioned by Arshi. More than herself she is worried that no one should raise finger on her Sirji. 

I was upset why she came here leaving her self respect, But today I felt, like a wife, she is standing by side of her husband in his weak moments She knows he need her and just to avoid few meaningless peoples word she cannot leave her Sirji alone in this condition of his.

The way they talked today, it gave me a complete different vibe, like the level of dynamics has completely changed. Till now Ani was like a guardian to J but today it seemed J was there to protect him in all ways.

If we ignore the society standard and this marriage drama, I feel Runak love story is awesomely being built.  It is slow burn, it has slowly grown and thus it has gone deep down their heart. Now both has realized and kind of accepted to each other. Ani to fully confessed, j too has kind of confessed but still bound by society and not able to break the old promise, they are burning.

If we only focus on Runak, leaving the society darama, including marriage, I feel it is going beautiful.

I think I have repeated myself several times here but went on typing as I kept feeling. so ignore repetitiveness  

Thank you so much for this beautiful ❀️ analysis πŸ’– πŸ’– πŸ’– 

Such a positive one, because most of the time the show has very negative impact due to the marriage tracks.

But as u said if we ignore others and this marriage drama and only Focus on Runak then absolutely their story is tooo good.

It's not like fast paced love, their love is very slow paced yet very deep.

@bold totally agree with you πŸ’― 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

#Episode 214

Jhanak and Anirudh , God might have created these two with  lots of  benevolenceπŸ’•πŸ’•

Beautiful souls sacrificing their deep love for each other for the family who doesnt even recognise  their pain. For the people who values status and money than happiness for their own son.  

Jhanak , the beautiful soul who hides everything under " kya hua hai appko " . Is it so easy for her to hide her feelings , she should be a strong girl who values her morals her mother left with her .Her acceptance from 'sab aap ki wajhe se ' has changed to ' aap ko ...aur  mujhe sunna pada raha hai ' ....The feelings in her mind  that they are one .She is more open now to Anirudh about her feelings  . The wall is breaking in front of him . "I dont know  why I feel bad when others point fingers at you "  His confession is making her  weak  ...and Anirudh cant notice it , is he so immersed in his pain that he cant get the hint .

The night that changed everything for both of  them .The confession of Anirudh , he cant live without  her . How long will Jhanak hide her feelings .Will she be able to see him marrying Arshi. Why is she being sacrificial when she has so much love for him . That is the beauty of love ,the true love . But does her sacrifice really make Anirudh happy in his life , NO.

Her tone may be strong , but there is a deep sadness in it . Kush rahiye...She wants him to be happy which will help her live happily . 

Ghulam hoon mein  , the feelings of helplessness , the strong manipulative Anirudh feeling like a slave !  He realising he is not true to himself , how he cant keep his promise to his girl friend nor can he break the relation due to the society , family . Yes , he is right he is a slave , not of the society but more of his emotional connection with people .He might have lost his love for his girl friend , but still he has a connection with her , a long time relation which left in his mind . He cant hurt her , he cant hurt his family , he cant hurt Jhanak ....he is a Ghulam of his thoughts and emotions. 

The determination of I will act to be happy , no one will realise I am acting , NOT EVEN YOU .He knows its Jhanak  who reads him. 

The last of hope of can a toofan stop all this , Can we ? Yes , can we ....

The realisation of he being weak at the moment ,and her giving him strength. You are strong not weak . Her words can give him strength . Its only she who can make him strong .

Anirudh might not have thought about the society when a girl is being taken care of by a married man.  Dusri aurat . Jhanak addressed it, without hesitation a mirror to him about the society ,how her maa was insulted thorough out by the society . Yes , she is right . The society is always in search of defaming a women. He might not have thought about her like that .But the society they live in does. The same society which he feels he is a slave off .He is thinking of her words as an insult to their relationship , and disrespect .Kya kare not everyone is Anirudh !! . He comes from a different social background and privileged family. From a family where Jethu who considers daughter as maa ,the man  who raised  him . For Anirudh women might never have been a piece of desire and  pleasure . He has more to it , with his constant  talks  about the career ,being independent , self respect he has considered women much above pleasure .

Jhanak might not have confessed an I love you, Sirji .Doesnt her actions speak much above that . I am here all for you , the insults  and taunts doesnt even bother me , I am here only for you. Why and why is this not  enough for Anirudh to realise her love for him.

He saying I am feeling I would die of the suffocation of my feelings  than fighting for the love of his life .Does love make man so weak ? No , its the situation that makes them both weak to fight for themselves . Hum kahan faas gaye hai ..,. The suffocation he is feeling when he is on the verge of marrying his long time girl friend , I am speaking about my heart ..... The tears ....

Anirudh look into her heart too , its not you alone ..she is also in the same suffocation .

I so hope that his promise of staying happy with Arshi breaks within seconds in this Sangeet itself .Let him find his strength to support his love and moreover his suffocated dil .

Eyes are the mirror of the soul ,and so is Anirudh's . The intensity of his love , happiness on having Jhanak near him, the sadness of not being able to spent  his life with her , the anger for her words , the helplessness to protect her , above all his love for her-- killing him....well expressed through his eyes and words .

#Its Anirudh Winning Hearts.

Precap - Let them sign the annulment for each others happiness ,thus freeing them from their circumstantial marriage , and re marry for the love they have for them and in the presence of their family . Let it bring them the happiness they deserve .

🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻

Jhanak is in the same state as Anirudh is ,  But his tears  always make me inclined  to his dukh more than Jhanak . Kya kare ...Cant see him teared....

Emotional epiosde 

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 9 days ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

#Episode 214

Jhanak and Anirudh , God might have created these two with  lots of  benevolenceπŸ’•πŸ’•

Beautiful souls sacrificing their deep love for each other for the family who doesnt even recognise  their pain. For the people who values status and money than happiness for their own son.  

Jhanak , the beautiful soul who hides everything under " kya hua hai appko " . Is it so easy for her to hide her feelings , she should a strong girl who values her morals her mother left with her .Her acceptance from 'sab aap ki wajhe se ' has changed to ' aap ko ...aur  mujhe sunna pada raha hai ' ....The feelings in her mind  that they are one .She is more open now to Anirudh about her feelings  . The wall is breaking in front of him . "I dont know  why I feel bad when others point fingers at you "  His confession is making her  weak  ...and Anirudh cant notice it , is he so immersed in his pain that he cant get the hint .

The night that changed everything for both of  them .The confession of Anirudh , he cant live without  her . How long will Jhanak hide her feelings .Will she be able to see him marrying Arshi. Why is she being sacrificial when she has so much love for him . That is the beauty of love ,the true love . But does her sacrifice really make Anirudh happy in his life , NO.

Her tone may be strong , but there is a deep sadness in it . Kush rahiye...She wants him to be happy which will help her live happily . 

Ghulam hoon mai ,  , the feelings of helplessness , the strong manipulative Anirudh feeling like a slave !  He realising he is not true to himself , how he cant keep his promise to his girl friend nor can he break the relation due to the society , family . Yes , he is right he is a slave , not of the society but more of his emotional connection with people .He might have lost his love for his girl friend , but still he has a connection with her , a long time relation which left in his mind . He cant hurt her , he cant hurt his family , he cant hurt Jhanak ....he is a Ghulam of his thoughts and emotions. 

The determination of I will act to be happy , no one will realise I am acting , NOT EVEN YOU .He knows its Jhanak  who reads him. 

The realisation of he being weak at the moment ,and her giving him strength. You are strong not weak . Her words can give him strength . Its only she who can make him strong .

Anirudh might not have thought about the society when a girl is being taken care of by a married man.  Dusri aurat . Jhanak addressed it, without hesitation a mirror to him about the society ,how her maa was insulted thought by the society . Yes , she is right . The society is always in search of defaming a women. He might not have thought about her like that .But the society they live in does. The same society which he feels he is a slave off .He is thinking of her words as an insult to their relationship , and disrespect .Kya kare not everyone is Anirudh !! . He comes from a different social background and privileged family. From a family where Jethu who considers daughter as maa ,the man  who raised  him . For Anirudh women might never have been a piece of desire and  pleasure . He has more to it , with his constant  talks  about the career ,being independent , self respect he has considered women much above pleasure .

Jhanak might not have confessed an I love you, Sirji .Doesnt her actions speak much above that . I am here all for you , the insults  and taunts doesnt even bother me , I am here only or you. Why and why is this not  enough for Anirudh to realise her love for him.

He saying I am feeling I would die of the suffocation of my feelings  than fighting for the love of his life .Does love make a man so weak ? No , its the situation that makes them both weak to fight for themselves . Hum kahan faas gaye hai ..,. The suffocation he is feeling when he is on the verge of marrying his long time girl friend , I am speaking about my heart ..... The tears ....

Anirudh look into her heart too , its not you alone ..she is also in the same suffocation .

I so hope that his promise of staying happu with Arshi breaks within seconds in this Sangeet itself .Let him find his strength to support his love and moreover his suffocated dil .

Eyes are the mirror of the soul ,and so is Anirudh's . The intensity of his love , happiness on having Jhanak near him, the sadness of not being able to spent  his life with her , the anger for her words , the helplessness to protect her , above all his love for her-- killing him....well expressed through his eyes and words .

Precap - Let them sign the annulment for each others happiness ,thus freeing them from their circumstantial marriage , ad re marry for the love they have for them and in the presence of their family . Let it bring them the happiness they deserve .

🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻

Jhanak is in the same state as Anirudh is ,  But his tears  always make me inclined  to his dukh more than Jhanak . Kya kare ...Cant see him teared....

Emotional epiosde 

Nice write-up, Maya! ✨️

@red I completely disagree with this point. 

He never truly loved Arshi; it was more of a commitment or hardly a liking. If he really loved her, then true love can neither fade away nor be forgotten

If we accept this fact, then it's possible that Jhanak's love could also be lost in the future, which would not even possible as love is love. 

Ek baar hgya to kabhi dil se nhi jata,

Insaan fanah hojata hn per pyaar nhi! πŸ”₯

Moreover, he doesn't share a single ounce of connection with her; otherwise, he couldn't had mentioned how her mother and Arshi failed to recognize his fever.

Only commitment and societal pressure exist between them, and nothing else.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

A Poem for Anirudh: 

Izhar jab kar diya hai, to dobara karne se katrate kyun ho?
Janate ho wahi hai tumhari rah, use apnane se darate kyun ho?
Jab pyaar kiya hai, to itana darate kyun ho?

Na chaha jinhone tumhe, unke liye qurbaan kyun hone chale ho?
Khush kar liya duniya ko bohot, khud khush hone se ab darate kyun ho?
Jab pyaar kiya hai, to itana darate kyun ho?

Sabka mann padh liya, uska mann kyun nahi padh pate ho?
Sab ke liye lad liya, par khud ke liye ladane se piche kyu hatate ho?

Jisse pyaar nahi hai, usse shaadi karne kyun chale ho?
Apne jazbaato ko, itna halka mein kyun lete ho?

Ek baar haq se, uska haath maang ke to dek
Ek baar sab bhula kar, use apna bana kar to dekh

Jab itana pyaar kiya hai, to darr chhod kar to dekh...

You've already expressed your feelings, then why hesitate to do it again?

You know she is your path, then why fear embracing it?

When you've fallen in love, then why fear so much?

For those who didn't love you, why do you want to sacrifice yourself?

You've made the world happy enough, now why fear being happy yourself?

You've understood everyone's mind, why can't you read hers?

You've fought for everyone, but why do you step back when it comes to fighting for yourself?

With someone you don't love, why are you ready to marry?

Why do you take your emotions so lightly?

Just once, with rightful claim, ask for her hand

Just once, forget everything, and make her yours

When you've loved so deeply, then let go of that fear and see...

Beautiful feelings ..

Thanks for the English part

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

#Episode 214

Jhanak , the beautiful soul who hides everything under " kya hua hai appko " . Is it so easy for her to hide her feelings , she should a strong girl who values her morals her mother left with her .Her acceptance from 'sab aap ki wajhe se ' has changed to ' aap ko ...aur  mujhe sunna pada raha hai ' ....The feelings in her mind  that they are one .She is more open now to Anirudh about her feelings  . The wall is breaking in front of him . "I dont know  why I feel bad when others point fingers at you "  His confession is making her  weak  ...and Anirudh cant notice it , is he so immersed in his pain that he cant get the hint .

Ghulam hoon mai ,  , the feelings of helplessness , the strong manipulative Anirudh feeling like a slave !  He realising he is not true to himself , how he cant keep his promise to his girl friend nor can he break the relation due to the society , family . Yes , he is right he is a slave , not of the society but more of his emotional connection with people .He might have lost his love for his girl friend , but still he has a connection with her , a long time relation which left in his mind . He cant hurt her , he cant hurt his family , he cant hurt Jhanak ....he is a Ghulam of his thoughts and emotions. 

Anirudh might not have thought about the society when a girl is being taken care of by a married man.  Dusri aurat . Jhanak addressed it, without hesitation a mirror to him about the society ,how her maa was insulted thought by the society . Yes , she is right . The society is always in search of defaming a women. He might not have thought about her like that .But the society they live in does. The same society which he feels he is a slave off .He is thinking of her words as an insult to their relationship , and disrespect .Kya kare not everyone is Anirudh !! . He comes from a different social background and privileged family. From a family where Jethu who considers daughter as maa ,the man  who raised  him . For Anirudh women might never have been a piece of desire and  pleasure . He has more to it , with his constant  talks  about the career ,being independent , self respect he has considered women much above pleasure .

Jhanak might not have confessed an I love you, Sirji .Doesnt her actions speak much above that . I am here all for you , the insults  and taunts doesnt even bother me , I am here only or you. Why and why is this not  enough for Anirudh to realise her love for him.

He saying I am feeling I would die of the suffocation of my feelings  than fighting for the love of his life .Does love make a man so weak ? No , its the situation that makes them both weak to fight for themselves . Hum kahan faas gaye hai ..,. The suffocation he is feeling when he is on the verge of marrying his long time girl friend , I am speaking about my heart ..... The tears ....

I so hope that his promise of staying happu with Arshi breaks within seconds in this Sangeet itself .Let him find his strength to support his love and moreover his suffocated dil .

Precap - Let them sign the annulment for each others happiness ,thus freeing them from their circumstantial marriage , ad re marry for the love they have for them and in the presence of their family . Let it bring them the happiness they deserve .

🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻

Emotional epiosde 

very beautifully written Maya ❀️❀️

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

#Episode 214

🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻

Emotional epiosde 

Ufff you made me Emotional...

Ansu aa Gaye padhte padhte...smiley19...

Yes...God has made both of them with lots of benevolence...smiley27

They are ready to sacrifice their entire existence for the happiness of people who don't even care about them.....

Jhanak is a sweet heart..., how easily she said that she had come to Bose house bcz of Aniruddh only...she knew of all the insults she will have to go through,all the fingers that will be pointed at her..yet it doesn't matter for her..as she knows she is here for him...& Yes it has become hum for both of them...

She only wants his happiness...

& Ani...he is at an absolute breaking point, he is looking soo lifeless...I could feel his breathlessness...he is breaking from inside..he has understood what he is going to put himself through, after this marriage the life he is going to have is worse and more painful than death..No wonder he is talking about death...

RuNak's conversation today was overwhelming on so many levels.... Aniruddh for the first time shared his vulnerability and suffocation with so much openness...I hope Jhanak will understand one day.. and make him feel loved with his care ,hug and affection...

Lovely write-up like always...of a painfully beautiful episode filled with so much Emotions....smiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - 10 days ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautifully written...

Today's episode was painful but beautiful...

For me I can feel their "Journey of Hum" has started now... As today in their talks it was "Hum" more than Me and You...

Their communication was hurtful today but it was not like usual, they both know now what they are for each other...

Even when Ani held her hand today when she was leaving the reaction was not like before, not for once she gazed at his hand which was holding hers.. 

I think this track will be painful but it will end up on beautiful note🀞🀞

And Krushal & Hiba were fab today...

#Episode 214

🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻

Emotional epiosde 

Edited by Sampada_14 - 10 days ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

#Episode 214

Jhanak , the beautiful soul who hides everything under " kya hua hai appko " . Is it so easy for her to hide her feelings , she should be a strong girl who values her morals her mother left with her .Her acceptance from 'sab aap ki wajhe se ' has changed to ' aap ko ...aur  mujhe sunna pada raha hai ' ....The feelings in her mind  that they are one .She is more open now to Anirudh about her feelings  . The wall is breaking in front of him . "I dont know  why I feel bad when others point fingers at you "  His confession is making her  weak  ...and Anirudh cant notice it , is he so immersed in his pain that he cant get the hint .

Ghulam hoon mein  , the feelings of helplessness , the strong manipulative Anirudh feeling like a slave !  He realising he is not true to himself , how he cant keep his promise to his girl friend nor can he break the relation due to the society , family . Yes , he is right he is a slave , not of the society but more of his emotional connection with people .He might have lost his love for his girl friend , but still he has a connection with her , a long time relation which left in his mind . He cant hurt her , he cant hurt his family , he cant hurt Jhanak ....he is a Ghulam of his thoughts and emotions. 

I so hope that his promise of staying happy with Arshi breaks within seconds in this Sangeet itself .Let him find his strength to support his love and moreover his suffocated dil .

🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻

Emotional epiosde 

As if Ani crying was not enough your analysis made us even more emotional.. thanks dear for the wonderful post

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Beautifully written...

Today's episode was painful but beautiful...

For me I can feel their "Journey of Hum" has started now... As today in their talks it was "Hum" more than Me and You...

Their communication was hurtful today but it was not like usual, they both know now what they are for each other...

Even when Ani held her hand today when she was leaving the reaction was not like before, not for once she gazed at his hand which was holding hers.. 

I think this track will be painful but it will end up on beautiful note🀞🀞

And Krushal & Hiba were fab today...

True ,The Hum is the highlight of today's episode.

Like you said ,  that physical comfort too for Jhanak.

This track would be painful , but will surely end up happily .🀞🏻🀞🏻

I hope they just realise each others love and that there is nothing between them other than  their love for each other . 

No zimmedari,No insaniyat , No farz , no daar  ..buss 

Pyar hi hai Aur kuch nahi..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 10 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

True ,The Hum is the highlight of today's episode.

Like you said ,  that physical comfort too for Jhanak.

This track would be painful , but will surely end up happily .🀞🏻🀞🏻

I hope they just realise each others love and that there is nothing between them other than  their love for each other . 

No zimmedari,No insaniyat , No farz , no daar  ..buss 

Pyar hi hai Aur kuch nahi..

As you said, in a way it is good...that the marriage would be over...

There won't be any baggage...

Clean slate...

They will be together bcz they love eachother..no other zimmedari or farz...

So looking forward to this painfully beautiful track...