Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

this is mostly a reflection of runak's relationship from anirudh's pov.. focused on ani's feelings. (since jhanak isn't doing it someone has to 😂😅)

anirudh had some attraction to jhanak even when he first met her in the car accident, when he looked back at her.. then getting to know her, he liked her instantly.. she was such a pure and innocent soul.. something which he had never seen in his life before, which his family and arshi - type people. he liked her instantly, she was different than any of the people he had met, in a good way. someone who he'd want to listen to all his life. he thought he was in love with arshi, because that was always comfortable.. and he also thought she was kind, so he may have liked her romantically, but he was surely not in love with her. love is what he feels for jhanak. it's like if he loves jhanak, no matter how much another person needs help, he'd try and find another way but won't marry someone else. he wouldn't put anything above jhanak. jhanak is his 1st priority and nothing can change it. that is love. so with arshi it wasn't love. i do think he liked her romantically tho, but it wasn't that deep, marrying her, it was in his comfort zone, made everyone happy and he was also happy, but he knew that there was emptiness in his life.

jhanak was the only person who was not scared of pointing out his flaws.

like every other person in his life, she did not put on a mask and go around faking her kindness, it came straight from the soul. just like anirudh. now that he met her, she slowly became eveyrthing to him. even if he was marrying her solely for the purpose of helping her and he LOVED arshi, he wouldn't even mildly be affected by it, infact would've thought that everything worked out fine. if he did LOVE arshi, he would just have given jhanak her mom's suicide note, told her why he took her to kolkata and would've gotten it over with happily married arshi. but he didn't do that did he? all because he started feeling like he couldn't live without her, even after 1 day of knowing her.

she was like a drug he had gotten his hands on before anyone else. a drug he couldn't get enough of, and surprisingly, a drug which wouldn't harm him.. but complete him, benefit him. then he met jhanak. the void? gone. she completed him. right the second he first talked to her. surely he took a lot of time to realise it but now he has. that's why, even though he has spent 6 years with arshi, he is ready to break it off that is if he gets acceptance from jhanak. as they say it doesn't depend on the quantity of time in a relationship, but it depends on the quality of the relationship, and the relationship he had found with jhanak, was perhaps, the realest, most genuine thing in his life.

and what pushed him more towards jhanak? arshi revealing that she is infact, not what he thought she was. meaning arshi didn't have the one thing, which made anirudh like her. till some point he tried to hold onto arshi, as his life unraveled, arshi still was inside his comfort zone, if he married her, everyone would be happy. but then, he realised it, he loves jhanak. he loves jhanak and no one else. he hasn't loved anyone before jhanak, and he won't love anyone after. anirudh is the kind of person to believe that you only have one true love in your life. and for him, it was jhanak.

even though what he is doing to arshi is morally wrong, he is still doing it because he wants jhanak to know he isn't actually happy with her, he wants jhanak to be jealous so that he can make her confess she loves him. nothing means more to him than jhanak. he crossed morals a lifetime ago, he would do anything for jhanak, even if it means being disowned, not respecting his relationship with arshi, causing havoc at his house, nothing, as long as jhanak is by his side, he will keep on doing everything for her and her only. no one else.

looks? yeah she's pretty, but jhanak's prettier. according to him, his jhanak is the most beautiful girl in the world.

as they say, you can be closer to a person you met a month ago, compared to the person you've known for a year. this is the case. jhanak and anirudh are made for each other.. arshi doesn't get anirudh the way jhanak does.

Edited by adyamalhotraa - 3 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Epi: 218

Today's episode should have come with this warning...smiley37

Warning Viewer Discretion is Advised Text Sign Video Photo Content Post Black Background Stock Vector | Adobe Stock

it's alright I give you that instead of the makers!

Good news: I was ready with a pillow to scream in when they shoulder kiss!! 😱

But they did not show! smiley44 Why did you guys make me watch that in BTS? Told you BTS is sometimes worse!

Meong Cat Sticker - Meong Cat Laugh StickersShristi wants to send Ani and Arshi to Amazon Forest for their honeymoon!

We don't mind both belong there! They will feel at home!

What it's like to live in the Amazon rainforest

This is Ani and Arshi enjoying their honeymoon in Amazon forest! Don't get confused by the image... the anaconda in the neck of these two men is Arshi didi! And Ani is whoever you find less handsome!

Ani was acting like a teenage boy who was rejected by a girl today! He is 18 not 28!

isse gir ne do!

Fall GIF

Everest PNG, Vector, PSD, and Clipart With Transparent Background for Free Download | PngtreeMount Everest

PDA was well... let me just say burning my eyes but Jhanak's taunts to Ani worked as a saving grace for me.

Ani's PDA was not the worst thing for me in today's episode, it was Jhanak's monolgoues!

This is me looking at Jhanak 👇

Me Watching Rakul Preet Singh And Sara Ali Khan Promote Yoga And Healthy Food On Their Instagram Cricket Meme GIF - Me Watching Rakul Preet Singh And Sara Ali Khan Promote Yoga And Healthy Food On Their Instagram Cricket Meme Angry GIFs

Agar kal raat me baato na bolati to shayad itane khush aap kabhi nahi ho pate! Muze pata hai aapako mere samane apani khushi dikhane me zizak ho rahi thi... Lekin ab aapaki koi majboori nahi! Ab aap aache se celebrate kar sakate hai! (🤦🏻‍♀️x1000.... i have no words!! )

Apane man se kar rahe hai aap sab... To khool ke kijiye... iss shadi ke baad apako apani biwi se sindoor mitane ke liye nahi kehana padega! ( the sindoor crap again!!smiley37)

While sasoor ji is planning to kick her out of their lives permanently

the Sansakri BAHU thinking of setting a dinner table for him so that he can eat dinner on time! 🙏🏻

"uncle abhi ghar par hai to unke dinner time se hi dena hoga! Kya main dinner se kar doon table pe?"

This is me 👇 doing sakshat dandvat pranam to Jhanak!

กราบ Pray GIF - กราบ Pray Bow GIFsImage

You know it's your mistake Ani! She is Devi ma! She only understands Sanskrit! You chose the wrong language!

The three monkeys (laal, bipasha, rumi) were trying to figure out the whole time what is going on between Ani and Jhanak... smiley37

Well, good news for you guys, all of us were proved wrong by Jhanak Devi! Ani is playing a game apparently with Jhanak but Jhanak is not on the field itself! Ani tum akele khelate raho! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤣

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

nice write up smiley1smiley20 !

you are right quality of time spent matters more than quantity. Sometimes it takes a lifetime to know a person, and sometimes just a day to know you are meant to be with them!

Please keep writing and contributing to this thread!

Originally posted by: adyamalhotraa

this is mostly a reflection of runak's relationship from anirudh's pov.. focused on ani's feelings. (since jhanak isn't doing it someone has to 😂😅)

anirudh had some attraction to jhanak even when he first met her in the car accident, when he looked back at her.. then getting to know her, he liked her instantly.. she was such a pure and innocent soul.. something which he had never seen in his life before, which his family and arshi - type people. he liked her instantly, she was different than any of the people he had met, in a good way. someone who he'd want to listen to all his life. he thought he was in love with arshi, because that was always comfortable.. and he also thought she was kind, so he may have liked her romantically, but he was surely not in love with her. love is what he feels for jhanak. it's like if he loves jhanak, no matter how much another person needs help, he'd try and find another way but won't marry someone else. he wouldn't put anything above jhanak. jhanak is his 1st priority and nothing can change it. that is love. so with arshi it wasn't love. i do think he liked her romantically tho, but it wasn't that deep, marrying her, it was in his comfort zone, made everyone happy and he was also happy, but he knew that there was emptiness in his life.

jhanak was the only person who was not scared of pointing out his flaws.

like every other person in his life, she did not put on a mask and go around faking her kindness, it came straight from the soul. just like anirudh. now that he met her, she slowly became eveyrthing to him. even if he was marrying her solely for the purpose of helping her and he LOVED arshi, he wouldn't even mildly be affected by it, infact would've thought that everything worked out fine. if he did LOVE arshi, he would just have given jhanak her mom's suicide note, told her why he took her to kolkata and would've gotten it over with happily married arshi. but he didn't do that did he? all because he started feeling like he couldn't live without her, even after 1 day of knowing her.

she was like a drug he had gotten his hands on before anyone else. a drug he couldn't get enough of, and surprisingly, a drug which wouldn't harm him.. but complete him, benefit him. then he met jhanak. the void? gone. she completed him. right the second he first talked to her. surely he took a lot of time to realise it but now he has. that's why, even though he has spent 6 years with arshi, he is ready to break it off that is if he gets acceptance from jhanak. as they say it doesn't depend on the quantity of time in a relationship, but it depends on the quality of the relationship, and the relationship he had found with jhanak, was perhaps, the realest, most genuine thing in his life.

and what pushed him more towards jhanak? arshi revealing that she is infact, not what he thought she was. meaning arshi didn't have the one thing, which made anirudh like her. till some point he tried to hold onto arshi, as his life unraveled, arshi still was inside his comfort zone, if he married her, everyone would be happy. but then, he realised it, he loves jhanak. he loves jhanak and no one else. he hasn't loved anyone before jhanak, and he won't love anyone after. anirudh is the kind of person to believe that you only have one true love in your life. and for him, it was jhanak.

even though what he is doing to arshi is morally wrong, he is still doing it because he wants jhanak to know he isn't actually happy with her, he wants jhanak to be jealous so that he can make her confess she loves him. nothing means more to him than jhanak. he crossed morals a lifetime ago, he would do anything for jhanak, even if it means being disowned, not respecting his relationship with arshi, causing havoc at his house, nothing, as long as jhanak is by his side, he will keep on doing everything for her and her only. no one else.

looks? yeah she's pretty, but jhanak's prettier. according to him, his jhanak is the most beautiful girl in the world.

as they say, you can be closer to a person you met a month ago, compared to the person you've known for a year. this is the case. jhanak and anirudh are made for each other.. arshi doesn't get anirudh the way jhanak does.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

RuNak: A perspective

I feel sometimes even the most intense of love stories break because there is no cohesiveness. Dono mein kamiya hain, ye separation zaroori hai because distance and difference in position /freedom from bonds can really make us understand/give perspective as to why things failed. Jo bhi yeh FB dikha rahe na makers. Ye humse zyada RuNak ke liye important tha, because they have begun to understand what this unwanted/forced marriage has come to mean for them in life. If they had continued this marriage, I felt it would have been a repeat of Adilie where they fell in love after accepting their marriage. Their love stemmed from the fact that they are miya biwi which was their sacred truth.

Yahan the sparks are already there, so I want RuNak to have a different story. It is about them realizing that this marriage is secondary to the feelings they have for each other. And fighting to keep that love alive against all odds. Ani was willing to help her career flourish and see all the good and bad facets of J that he fell for. J was willing to save her Sirji's life not because he was her husband, but because he saw the goodness in him, and all that he had done for her.

Kabhi bhi ye dono abtak mann se ye baat nahi mane ki yeh dono miya biwi hai, ek doosre ko izaar nahi kiye. Haq se. (Don't count their monologues... or Ani's declaration to J on the hut or when he was sick)

These two falling for each other so deeply, irreversibly, and intensely was independent of this. The marriage was just a factor that brought these two to conducive proximity and kick start their love story in my opinion.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

I don’t think he has chosen his family over jhanak yet..

Right now actually he wants to avoid making a choice in my opinion. That is why he brought jhanak back with him. He doesn’t want to be in a position where he has to pick a side. He is scared about that day when he has to do that and honestly anyone will be scared. He has done lot of brave things when it comes to jhanak. But when it comes to him he doesn’t fight as much as he gives importance to others happiness lot more. He was always shown someone trying to balance things in family. With two different kind of people living in family and him always being in the middle and loved by everyone , he was always someone who had to find a middle way ! Find short term solutions to keep peace, and that nature is truly showing its colors right now. Where he is trying to keep himself happy with jhanak somehow being in his life and marrying arshi to keep his family happy. He always had answers to solve most difficult situations in his family , he managed to come out of lot of chaos. He kept jhanak for as long as he could is testament if that. But now he is finding it hard to balance … because it’s jhanak we are talking about and she is more stubborn than anyone he has met. She doesn’t mend in his ways , doesn’t follow the path , has mind if her own, she likes to do the right thing that can cost her a lot… she couldn’t be more different! First time his plans aren’t working and that is throwing him all off … it’s the heart vs mind .. for both of them !

The reason I love Aniruddh first and foremost is because despite his imperfections, despite his flaws, despite his inability to put himself first, or understanding Jhanak ' s conditions,his emotionally immature behaviour despite anything and everything that might not be so likeable about him, he's one character who always tries to be the better person. One character who has his principles, his values, his beliefs, right where it is supposed to be; in his heart, in his mind, in his soul. ..

You said it right....

There are two shades of people living in BH..one side representing darkness and other pure like light....he is the firewall between the light and the darkness. The firewall between evil gang (darkness) and good ones (light), he is the one who essentially brings them together for a union, he is the one who was always around to save the day if both Dark boses and light Boses side needed him to. In real world then who combines the both darkness and light ?Twilight. Dusk

Anirudha Bose is that twilight of Bose house...

But for the first time she met someone who challenges his ways and beliefs..she doesn't act as per his plan...and he has fallen in love with her..

He is trying to find a easy way ...age old habits are hard to break... I hope he will grow up and learn....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 223

Indeed. You know I am sure we all get emotionally drained, investing so much on them, scrutinizing every details seeing them so in love yet being in denial and pushy.

I don’t think I can blame one and support the other on the fact who is more at fault. They both have been equal participants of giving each other wrong signals for their feelings. The lack of acknowledgement and then blaming the other for not understanding or giving up so easily is just wrong on both ends. It let others to intrude and take decisions behalf of both and none of them had any guts to put the foot down and be like “it’s our life and we don’t owe anyone anything explanations”. Sadly, their relationship coming to an end was inevitable.

Now there is more conflicts to solve because now the hate has taken over their love because they haven’t realized what love actually means. Anirudh and Jhanak are both stubborn for different reasons and being dheet has destroyed much of their base as well. And it’s not about how much someone has done something for you. You simply can’t forget all of that for any selfish reasons and be like now it’s my turn to make your life hell because I didn’t get what I want.

Same goes with Jhanak… she thinks by giving others what they want she is doing a favor on her soul, but she is only crushing it further and suffocating herself. I know Anirudh had almost confessed his feelings to her saying that he is doubtful whether he wants to proceed his relationship with Arshi. However, even then Jhanak pushed him off hiding her feelings , told him to stop which made him infuriate but then again it shouldn’t make him to stoop this low and insult her knowing she is an orphan and has no one.

Like you said Vira, both are wrong at their place and it’s heartbreaking to see how easily they let others ruin their sacred relationship.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

#Episode 223

First thing first ...

Krushal is looking so handsome 🤗🥰😍

And next thing I pity the women writer of this show ...

A girl fell down and none of them including the guest moved an inch to hold her ....wow

Basic humanity , 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

So Anirudh is feeling like Jhanak cheated him, great going..

Jhanak is felling Anirudh did Charity, better for her ..

I felt good to know that Anirudh has prepared himself to live without Jhanak ...much progress from him... And he is right Jhanak should be rejecting all the requests of asylum wasis ....she is not there maid , not their relative , nor their friend ..why is she doing all this .....why should she always think herself inferior ..

What is she thinking ...before also I did reject your help , why are you taking it seriously now.... Wow , darling Jhanak now there is no asli , nakli shadi relation between you and him. Nor did you make him your friend ..you made him look like he was a characterless man in your way to project yourself mahan ...he has no option now ..

So please stand up for yourself ...you font have to take any insults...

Is she in the sympathy track I didnt feel sad when she danced , fell sown and got hurt ( may be I have become like the makers of the show )It was so unnecessary for her to dance ...she is hurt , agreed, , but there is no one who is bothered about her. .Anirudh is the only person who cares for her and she herself asked him to stay away from her ...I dont understand her at all....Why did she agree to wear these clothes and go to Arshi home...

And now what happened to her thinking of "ab woh log mujhe maid nahi samajthe " ...when these evil gang have her some fake importance, she was ready to insult Anirudh ...there u hit the reality...

Its high time Jhanak realise what is right and wrong ..Anirudh did confess his love and made a declaration of I cant live without you ...think about it . Confront him ....look at the people around you..there is no one who loves you so much ....

How can Jhanak think he faked his care and love for her when he has risked his aashirvad and traced her from Tejas the last time .Forget about everything else .

Anirudh might be angry , he might be ignoring her , but its time for her love to rise and shine..not for her but for them .

Thanks Vira and Asmita , after watching I felt much better than my assumptions about Anirudh. He is still there waiting for her to confess..❣️❣️

Last thing last

Krushal is looking so handsome 🤗🥰😍

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Reposting

Anirudh handling rejection :

He isn't handling rejection gracefully as the confession to her itself is a life taking decision for him. He is already in relationship with a girl for long time and unfortunately its his girlfriend's sister that he fell in love with , what a tragedy it is ...

Even If Jhanak accepts his confession its not easy for him.He has a world war to win . Inspite of that he gathered his courage to tell her so many times that he wants her in his life...let her reject it ,done .But what did he get in return...nothing other than insult. This is not the first time she is insulting him...but this being the major one he felt bad and hurt . He is hurt more and is projecting it in many ways .

Its her insult that hurt his ego (after that sangeet conversation ) that triggered him and not the rejection.To add to the fuel her way too easy signing of annulment paper as if he wasnt of an importance in her life .

The feeling of Anirudh hold no important in Jhanak's life when he considers her his life .

This could be killing him from within.

She actually insulted his feelings ...and that might have triggered him. And those of words of crumbling world doesnt mean that he is hell bent on making her life hell...Anirudh can never make Jhanak's life hell....the small small lines which they showed to pacify viewers shows it all ..

The hurt scene when he was about to get up , his fist when she was ready to dance , put medicine as tea was hot , monologue why are you not protesting and doing all this... shows still Anirudh exists ..

Ignoring her completely as if she doesnt exists could have been better Anirudh ,than this childish If you insult me ,I will also insult you behaviour .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

#Epiosde 225

Finally after watching the episode I am happy ....☺️☺️

No marriage is happening for sure ....

I just love Shristi she is the star of the day, such a foolish lady ..

Always spoiling the happiness of her daughter . The marriage would have happened so smoothly as these two would just do eyelocks and stand there ...Her monologue in the starting ...I would spoil Jhanak's life same like her how she spoiled Urvashi's .

I would show you , your status and I did that .Jhanak you are dying of jealousy seeing Arshi and dont try to hurt my daughter in the last minute , mine and my login ki nazar will be on you...I didnt let your mom win over me and I spoiled her life ...Now its your turn as you cant defeat my daughter. ( I dont understand why these were written )

The girl who could easily have rejected signing the annulment paper is jealous of Arshi ..

The girl who always praised Arshi and even convinced Anirudh to apologise to Arshi is jealous of her .

The girl who took all the insults when she had proved she has the courage to oppose is jealous of Arshi .

The girl who never asked for her haq inspite of being married to her daughter's fiancee is jealous of her ..

And this girl would harm your daughter after gifting her life to your daughter.

Just the thought of nobody can win over Shristi Mukerji .. what an evil lady she is .

...She is much clear about Anirudh not having feelings for Arshi ,but still she will let her daughter marry him rather than make her understand....What a disgrace to motherhood !!!!

Karma does exists ..she spoiled her sister's life and how life planned its fate and destiny. Unknowingly its through Jhanak and Anirudh she is going to face the punishment . Does she love Arshi more or her ego. Definitely both . Her plans to hurt a young girl who sacrificed her life for Arshi would definitely backfire. A girl who always wished the best for her sister inspite of insults and taunts in return , fate cant be that cruel to her .

Life is indeed a drama...We plan , we arrange ,but destiny has its way.

The groom whom was least interested in his own rasams.The groom who is constantly gazing another girl when he is about to tie knot .The entire scene from where Anirudh entered the house to the garland was so beautiful. The gaze of the groom on Jhanak.....

So finally madam Shristi noticed it ...like finally. She had to openly divert the groom's attention for his own welcome ..what a pity marriage it is ....

Her monologue of I have done my duty ..What a beautiful girl she is , Jhanak , ...she is keeping her mom's grace intact with her sacrifice. There can be no one beautiful in this world than her. Inspite of knowing she will be left alone in this world she was ready to let go her life . I so love her.

The pain in her eyes when he is about to make Arshi wear the garland ...For a moment I felt she will stop him from doing that..

I hope she falls weak and just stop him from getting married to another girl leaving her all alone. She needs him .

Instead of thinking a part of me will remain always with you , why aren't you trying to win her back , Anirudh....its still not tooo late , than never.

I loved Appu di and Lallan ( I hope that is the name ).Minton too.

So more plots on the way including a Jhanak career and Shristi and Urvashi flash back..

Better than asylum court room ...

Tick tick tick ....will it happen tomorrow

Spaming all as its my routine ..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

#Epiosde 225

Finally after watching the episode I am happy ....☺️☺️

No marriage is happening for sure ....

I just love Shristi she is the star of the day, such a foolish lady ..

Always spoiling the happiness of her daughter . The marriage would have happened so smoothly as these two would just do eyelocks and stand there ...Her monologue in the starting ...I would spoil Jhanak's life same like her how she spoiled Urvashi's .

I would show you , your status and I did that .Jhanak you are dying of jealousy seeing Arshi and dont try to hurt my daughter in the last minute , mine and my login ki nazar will be on you...I didnt let your mom win over me and I spoiled her life ...Now its your turn as you cant defeat my daughter. ( I dont understand why these were written )

The girl who could easily have rejected signing the annulment paper is jealous of Arshi ..

The girl who always praised Arshi and even convinced Anirudh to apologise to Arshi is jealous of her .

The girl who took all the insults when she had proved she has the courage to oppose is jealous of Arshi .

The girl who never asked for her haq inspite of being married to her daughter's fiancee is jealous of her ..

And this girl would harm your daughter after gifting her life to your daughter.

Just the thought of nobody can win over Shristi Mukerji .. what an evil lady she is .

...She is much clear about Anirudh not having feelings for Arshi ,but still she will let her daughter marry him rather than make her understand....What a disgrace to motherhood !!!!

Karma does exists ..she spoiled her sister's life and how life planned its fate and destiny. Unknowingly its through Jhanak and Anirudh she is going to face the punishment . Does she love Arshi more or her ego. Definitely both . Her plans to hurt a young girl who sacrificed her life for Arshi would definitely backfire. A girl who always wished the best for her sister inspite of insults and taunts in return , fate cant be that cruel to her .

Life is indeed a drama...We plan , we arrange ,but destiny has its way.

The groom whom was least interested in his own rasams.The groom who is constantly gazing another girl when he is about to tie knot .The entire scene from where Anirudh entered the house to the garland was so beautiful. The gaze of the groom on Jhanak.....

So finally madam Shristi noticed it ...like finally. She had to openly divert the groom's attention for his own welcome ..what a pity marriage it is ....

Her monologue of I have done my duty ..What a beautiful girl she, Jhanak , ...she is keeping her mom's grace intact with her sacrifice. There can be no one beautiful in this world than her. Inspite of knowing she will be left alone in this world she was ready to let go her life . I so love her.

The pain in her eyes when he is about to make Arshi wear the garland ...For a moment I felt she will stop him from doing that..

I hope she falls weak and just stop him from getting married to another girl leaving her all alone. She needs him .

Instead of thinking a part of me will remain always with you , why aren't you trying to win her back , Anirudh....its still not tooo late , than never.

I loved Appu di and Lallan ( I hope that is the name ).Minton too.

So more plots on the way including a Jhanak career and Shristi and Urvashi flash back..

Better than asylum court room ...

Tick tick tick ....will it happen tomorrow

Spaming all as its my routine ..

You penned down everything very beautifully..especially jhanak feelings...❤️❤️❤️❤️.