🌸 Jhanak Plot and Character Analysis, Creative Writeups Thread 1 🌸 - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

#Epiosde 225

Finally after watching the episode I am  happy ....☺️☺️

No marriage is happening for sure ....

I just love Shristi she is the star of the day,  such a foolish lady ..

Always spoiling the happiness of her daughter . The marriage would have happened so smoothly as these two would just do  eyelocks and stand there ...Her monologue in the starting ...I would spoil Jhanak's life same like her how she spoiled Urvashi's .

I would show you , your status and I did that .Jhanak you are dying of  jealousy seeing Arshi and dont try to hurt my daughter in the last minute , mine and my login ki nazar will be on you...I didnt let your mom win over me and I spoiled her life ...Now its your turn as you cant defeat my daughter.   ( I dont understand why these were written ) 

The girl who could easily have rejected signing the annulment paper is jealous of Arshi ..

The girl who always praised Arshi and  even convinced  Anirudh to apologise to Arshi is jealous of her .

The girl who took all the insults when she had proved she has the  courage to oppose is jealous of Arshi .

The girl who never asked for her haq inspite of being married to her daughter's fiancee is jealous of her ..

And this girl would harm your daughter after gifting her life to your daughter.

Just the thought of nobody can win over Shristi Mukerji .. what an evil lady she is .

...She is much clear about Anirudh not having feelings for Arshi ,but still she will let her daughter marry him rather than make  her understand....What a disgrace to motherhood !!!!

Karma does exists ..she spoiled  her sister's  life and how life planned its fate and  destiny. Unknowingly its through  Jhanak and Anirudh she is going to face the punishment . Does she love Arshi more or her ego. Definitely both . Her plans to hurt a young girl who sacrificed her life for Arshi would definitely backfire. A girl who always wished the best for her sister inspite of  insults and taunts in return , fate cant be that cruel to her .

Life is indeed a drama...We plan , we arrange ,but destiny has its way.

The groom whom was least interested in his own rasams.The groom who is constantly gazing another girl when he is about to tie knot .The entire scene from where Anirudh entered the house to the garland was so beautiful. The gaze of the groom on Jhanak.....

So finally madam Shristi  noticed it ...like finally. She had  to openly divert the groom's attention for his own welcome  ..what a pity marriage it is ....

Her monologue of I have done my duty ..What a beautiful girl she is , Jhanak ,  ...she is keeping her mom's grace intact with her sacrifice. There can be no one beautiful in this world than her. Inspite of knowing she will be left alone in this world she was ready to let go her life . I so love her. 

The pain in her eyes when he is about to make Arshi wear the garland ...For a moment I felt she will stop him from doing that..

I hope she falls weak and just stop him from getting married to another girl leaving her all alone. She needs him . 

Instead of thinking a part of me will remain always with you , why aren't you trying to win her back , Anirudh....its still not tooo late , than never.

I loved Appu di and Lallan ( I hope that is the name ).Minton too.

So more plots on the way including a Jhanak career and Shristi and Urvashi flash back..

Better than asylum court room ...

Tick tick tick ....will it happen tomorrow 

Spaming all as its my routine ..

I liked today’s episode too minus the extras. Srishti will have to pay every little things she has done to Jhanak. It was heart breaking episode but somewhere gave a tiny hope that this shaadi will become sharap on Srishti and Arshi’s life. Their soch is so low that even at the time of the marriage instead of focusing on their rituals, Maa and Beti both were plotting how they could zaleel Jhanak one more time before the wedding and how they’ll make her life even more miserable afterwards! The karma is surely coming. 

Just had few disappointments with Ani’s dialogues and the way RuNak was leading at the end. Wishful thinking, hope makers can give us better journey once they reunite.

So well put together Mayasmiley27

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I liked today’s episode too minus the extras. Srishti will have to pay every little things she has done to Jhanak. It was heart breaking episode but somewhere gave a tiny hope that this shaadi will become sharap on Srishti and Arshi’s life. Their soch is so low that even at the time of the marriage instead of focusing on their rituals, Maa and Beti both were plotting how they could zaleel Jhanak one more time before the wedding and how they’ll make her life even more miserable afterwards! The karma is surely coming. 

Just had few disappointments with Ani’s dialogues and the way RuNak was leading at the end. Wishful thinking, hope makers can give us better journey once they reunite.

So well put together Mayasmiley27

Right Anum, 

Instead of enjoying own shadi she is more intersted in planning against Jhanak..

And her maa ....both are so evil...

They dont even think how everytime their plan backfired ...It always looks like they cant think behind Jhanak ...like an obsession ... All their talks and doings  somehow turns  to be about Jhanak ...

Crazy people.

tellyme thumbnail

#Epiosde 225

Always spoiling the happiness of her daughter . The marriage would have happened so smoothly as these two would just do  eyelocks and stand there ...Her monologue in the starting ...I would spoil Jhanak's life same like her how she spoiled Urvashi's .

I would show you , your status and I did that .Jhanak you are dying of  jealousy seeing Arshi and dont try to hurt my daughter in the last minute , mine and my login ki nazar will be on you...I didnt let your mom win over me and I spoiled her life ...Now its your turn as you cant defeat my daughter.   ( I dont understand why these were written ) 

The girl who could easily have rejected signing the annulment paper is jealous of Arshi ..

The girl who always praised Arshi and  even convinced  Anirudh to apologise to Arshi is jealous of her .

The girl who took all the insults when she had proved she has the  courage to oppose is jealous of Arshi .

The girl who never asked for her haq inspite of being married to her daughter's fiancee is jealous of her ..

Just the thought of nobody can win over Shristi Mukerji .. what an evil lady she is .

...She is much clear about Anirudh not having feelings for Arshi ,but still she will let her daughter marry him rather than make  her understand....What a disgrace to motherhood !!!!

Karma does exists ..she spoiled  her sister's  life and how life planned its fate and  destiny. Unknowingly its through  Jhanak and Anirudh she is going to face the punishment . Does she love Arshi more or her ego. Definitely both . Her plans to hurt a young girl who sacrificed her life for Arshi would definitely backfire. A girl who always wished the best for her sister inspite of  insults and taunts in return , fate cant be that cruel to her .

The groom whom was least interested in his own rasams.The groom who is constantly gazing another girl when he is about to tie knot .The entire scene from where Anirudh entered the house to the garland was so beautiful. The gaze of the groom on Jhanak.....

So finally madam Shristi  noticed it ...like finally. She had  to openly divert the groom's attention for his own welcome  ..what a pity marriage it is ....

Her monologue of I have done my duty ..What a beautiful girl she is , Jhanak ,  ...she is keeping her mom's grace intact with her sacrifice. There can be no one beautiful in this world than her. Inspite of knowing she will be left alone in this world she was ready to let go her life . I so love her. 

The pain in her eyes when he is about to make Arshi wear the garland ...For a moment I felt she will stop him from doing that..

I hope she falls weak and just stop him from getting married to another girl leaving her all alone. She needs him . 

Instead of thinking a part of me will remain always with you , why aren't you trying to win her back , Anirudh....its still not tooo late , than never.

So more plots on the way including a Jhanak career and Shristi and Urvashi flash back..

wow Maya.. thanks for being back with the written update.. do continue 

Enjoyed every bit of it, I know , I won’t enjoy the epi, so this was such a treat 

smiley31

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

#Epiosde 225

Wow

Wow..smiley32.....

So beautiful .....so so beautiful....

Yes .....she is giving up the person who is her whole world...It takes a big heart to do what she did....

A woman of values and principles...yet always wishing for other's happiness

And the way they have looked at eachother,that look...that had soo much longing, passion...

" Jee bhar ke dekh lijiye.....

Ham Ko Kareeb se.....".

The softness and pain both of them had in their eyes....

Hiba and Krushal have beautiful eye chemistry.... beautiful...they express so much through eyes....

They have given up yet acknowledge that a very sacred part of their heart belong to eachother......so painfully beautiful....

Aur Shrishti and Arshi...no word for them...here is a woman who had all the power in the world to create havoc in their life....had she claimed her right as a wife as it was a "asli" shadi...toh kya Karti dono!! They should be grateful to her..but so evil...

But abb sab accha hi hoga....it is obvious that marriage won't happen...

Beautifully written....smiley27..I knew you would like it & may write a review today....

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Epi 225-

There is no room for heroics, it remains as real as it can get ! The love is not strong enough to bring in the 'bhuchaal' and understandably so ! Log apne pyar ke liye kya kya nehi karte - yeh stage ayega , has not come yet ! 

Probably not so much of a bad thing , to try keep it real ! To show how weak and vulnerable human beings can sometimes be, when bound by family and societal norms ! 

To show how human beings are not ready to fight, coz they know it is a lost case ! Iss fight ka koi matlab nehi shayad, from Ani's POV, coz he would be fighting for a love that J will never accept nor acknowledge! 

Kitne log aise hote honge, jo aise ghoot ghoot kar jeete honge, qki unhone apni zindegi ka dor, kisi aur ke haatho saup di smiley27 Could they have done better, probably yes and maybe no! Depends on what situation they found themselves in smiley1

Ani's path from here on, should be to empathise with J's baggage and insecurities better ! He is prepared to shoulder some of her battles on her behalf, but he is not chosen the battles that matter most to her, yet ! He can expect from J, only when he comes right with understanding her baggage better!

For J, she does what she reckons is 'right' in theory, but she is not happy with the sacrifice qki 'dil hai ke maanta nehi' ! She has a massive path to tread, where she chooses her own self, her own happiness and she most importantly she chooses Ani over the fear of 'zillat' and 'log kya kahenge' ! Qki dearie, Kuchh toh log kahenge! As if log abhi kuchh kum keh rahe ho smiley1

From a child who never had a male-figure in her life, to have one , who could die for her, with out batting so much of an eye-lid, he deserves to be chosen by her, over all else !

Both are atm not strong enough to fight for their love and not brave enough to accept the love even! But God has other plans, he always did! And of course in this battle of good vs evil, good will always prevail! God will keep giving them chances, they would have to be pro-active enough to grasp these smiley27

From now on, let this be a journey of self-discovery, self-love and self-worth for them both

As for Shrishti and Arshi, they know mann hi mann, that they are fighting a lost battle. Both know, they have lost to J ! So do Bips , Laal and Arshi's adopted parents - Tanu and Shubho ! Hence their superficial ways to keep hurting J, in an urge to avenge J ! The not so good news for this gang is - they are unfortunately pitted against God and against two innately good souls ! 

Truth be told, God would be doing a favour on Arshi, Shrishti and BH, by not getting Arshi wedded to Ani ! Coz the very base, the very reason why they want this alliance is so unreal and gory - revenge ! It would have been a disaster for them all, jaha alag alag samay par, alag alag log , yeh realise zaroor karte, ki yeh shaadi kitni galat thi ! 

And in the long run,  BH's andha love for Arshi and Shrishti would have faded and they would beg Ani to divorce Arshi smiley1 If not for anything else, but for how Arshi's upbringing has been, and how her core priorities are very different from what BH's expectations would be eventually! She is a total mis-fit to this joint family set-up! And instead of standing with Ani who tries to keep this family glued up, she would stand against him and try to break it!

We can only do so much, and wish this gang "All the Best" smiley20

Edited by rysohini - 2 days ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Epi 225-

There is no room for heroics, it remains as real as it can get ! The love is not strong enough to bring in the 'bhuchaal' and understandably so ! Log apne pyar ke liye kya kya nehi karte - yeh stage ayega , has not come yet ! 

Probably not so much of a bad thing , to try keep it real ! To show how weak and vulnerable human beings can sometimes be, when bound by family and societal norms ! 

To show how human beings are not ready to fight, coz they know it is a lost case ! Iss fight ka koi matlab nehi shayad, from Ani's POV, coz he would be fighting for a love that J will never accept nor acknowledge! 

Kitne log aise hote honge, jo aise ghoot ghoot kar jeete honge, qki unhone apni zindegi ka dor, kisi aur ke haatho saup di smiley27 Could they have done better, probably yes and maybe no! Depends on what situation they found themselves in smiley1

Ani's path from here on, should be to empathise with J's baggage and insecurities better ! He is prepared to shoulder some of her battles on her behalf, but he is not chosen the battles that matter most to her, yet ! He can expect from J, only when he comes right with understanding her baggage better!

For J, she does what she reckons is 'right' in theory, but she is not happy with the sacrifice qki 'dil hai ke maanta nehi' ! She has a massive path to tread, where she chooses her own self, her own happiness and she most importantly she chooses Ani over the fear of 'zillat' and 'log kya kahenge' ! Qki dearie, Kuchh toh log kahenge! As if log abhi kuchh kum keh rahe ho smiley1

From a child who never had a male-figure in her life, to have one , who could die for her, with out batting so much of an eye-lid, he deserves to be chosen by her, over all else !

Both are atm not strong enough to fight for their love and not brave enough to accept the love even! But God has other plans, he always did! And of course in this battle of good vs evil, good will always prevail! God will keep giving them chances, they would have to be pro-active enough to grasp these smiley27

From now on, let this be a journey of self-discovery, self-love and self-worth for them both

As for Shrishti and Arshi, they know mann hi mann, that they are fighting a lost battle. Both know, they have lost to J ! So do Bips , Laal and Arshi's adopted parents - Tanu and Shubho ! Hence their superficial ways to keep hurting J, in an urge to avenge J ! The not so good news for this gang is - they are unfortunately pitted against God and against two innately good souls ! 

Truth be told, God would be doing a favour on Arshi, Shrishti and BH, by not getting Arshi wedded to Ani ! Coz the very base, the very reason why they want this alliance is so unreal and gory - revenge ! It would have been a disaster for them all, jaha alag alag samay par, alag alag log , yeh realise zaroor karte, ki yeh shaadi kitni galat thi ! 

And in the long run,  BH's andha love for Arshi and Shrishti would have faded and they would beg Ani to divorce Arshi smiley1 If not for anything else, but for how Arshi's upbringing has been, and how her core priorities are very different from what BH's expectations would be eventually! She is a total mis-fit to this joint family set-up! And instead of standing with Ani who tries to keep this family glued up, she would stand against him and try to break it!

Magnificent analysis 👏 

Pyaar phir zinda hota hai,

Her imtehaan ke baat! ❤️

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Epi 225-

Soh!😻 Thanks for bringing the details into the view. Indeed we are humans with flaw and I did realize that Anirudh and Jhanak have always been realistic to the human nature & that’s what makers are probably showing hence no cliche scenes or any confrontation before the wedding. If peek in the real world also, do we even confront with anyone regarding past issues so many times? We all stares, keep quiet and move away. So I get it. 

But kiya karen dil bhi romance mangta hai.🥺 

Hopefully like you said, they haven’t advanced to the proper stage yet where societal pressure or even family pressure will not be able to barricade their milan. And in order to do that, they need to self discover themselves again because God is indeed giving them way too many chances by colliding their paths again & again one way or the other. They need to grasp the idea and introspect the significance of it. Hopefully, we will see a better equation between RuNak once the hurdle to understand love fades out bringing a strong core to their relationship to withstand any toofan they may have to face. 

@bold: Opposite attracts indeed, but this kind of attraction only brings disastrous results. So definitely Arshi is better off with someone who shares the same wavelength as hers. Mr. Bose belongs to someone else 😉

Edited by Manoshono - 2 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Epi 225-

Bhuchaal would have happened , if Jhanak had a boyfriend and asylum wasis  will  want her to marry someone else. Anirudh would have prioritised Jhanak and her happiness the most and would have broke the entire BH and his family..Nothing would stop him then .

But like you said when it comes to him he is weak and what Bhuchaal he would  do to  for his love which is not acknowledged ...

So true , let it be a journey of self discovery, self love and warmth for both of them.

Loved your version of how unfit Arshi is for asylum...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Wow

Wow..smiley32.....

So beautiful .....so so beautiful....

Yes .....she is giving up the person who is her whole world...It takes a big heart to do what she did....

A woman of values and principles...yet always wishing for other's happiness

And the way they have looked at eachother,that look...that had soo much longing, passion...

" Jee bhar ke dekh lijiye.....

Ham Ko Kareeb se.....".

The softness and pain both of them had in their eyes....

Hiba and Krushal have beautiful eye chemistry.... beautiful...they express so much through eyes....

They have given up yet acknowledge that a very sacred part of their heart belong to eachother......so painfully beautiful....

Aur Shrishti and Arshi...no word for them...here is a woman who had all the power in the world to create havoc in their life....had she claimed her right as a wife as it was a "asli" shadi...toh kya Karti dono!! They should be grateful to her..but so evil...

But abb sab accha hi hoga....it is obvious that marriage won't happen...

Beautifully written....smiley27..I knew you would like it & may write a review today....

Wow you , too knew I would like it and would review ..🤗🤗🤗

It was exactly like jee barke dekle...after this may be I wont be able to even look at you ....through my eyes I would place you in my heart..❣️❣️

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

wow Maya.. thanks for being back with the written update.. do continue 

Enjoyed every bit of it, I know , I won’t enjoy the epi, so this was such a treat 

smiley31

🤗🤗  Thankyou .

You cant agree on him being at the mandap naa..

Same for me tooo,but they executed it so well...