Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Without understanding a single word I watched KD 

smiley37Me too.. 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley37smiley37

Watched Vikram and Sharanya version also...

I did nt like telugu cast, so I never watched it.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aadia

I remember…We used to watch KD.. had a good soul like our Sohini translate it.. in-fact we had a separate thread for discussing all regional versions of Ghum… smiley36oh sweet memories..

I saw in iptv they have uploaded that in Hindi dubb version smiley36 he looks so lean like precap one smiley36 but looks more handsome in that police uniform smiley42smiley16

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I treat Bengal as the bade bhaiyya of the seven sister states 😃

They are almost similar in traits. Bengal is more forward than the rest!

not much idea of that side smiley19 I had plans to visit Calcutta when I was small.. but plan didn’t work out 

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Like how the fake police man said she was very smart.. yet he simply abducted her but acting as a copsmiley36

Now was she smart or was he?

he didn’t look like fake cop at all smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Ani wants to accept his marriage & Jhanak now as he’s fallen in love with her smiley9 he understands its importance now..

But what he plans to do.. after Jhanak accepts he plans to break up with Arshi & go ahead with Jhanak.. he’s not thinking in other ways at all.. can’t blame Jhanak here at all .. only character who is consistent from start smiley20 with her stand smiley16

Ani needs to tell his feelings clear to his family so that they don’t plan for wedding & Arshi the most imp.. his that attitude will make them all hate Jhanak more …

Even while talking to Jhank he didn’t tell his feelings in clear way nor mentioned their marriage clearly..

Yesterday when he said mujhe yeh ring pasand hai smiley42 indirectly telling family mujhe Jhanak pasand hai smiley27 he blurted out his feelings in clear way.. but still family will be hell bent to marry him off to Arshi… they don’t even talk to him about what he really wants ?

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

he didn’t look like fake cop at all smiley36

The real cop aka friend ka cousin looked dumb - he and his moustache 🤤 like the kitty I posted 

samarp2 thumbnail

The real cop aka friend ka cousin looked dumb - he and his moustache 🤤 like the kitty I posted 

ur kitties r apt smiley20smiley27smiley36 no doubt smiley16smiley16… yaa that cousin cop looked so dumb smiley44

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just finished watching the epi, wanted to provide feedback on Vidya's question only after I had watched today's epi !

You are correct, they are usually soft spoken and gentle , apne politeness se kaam nikalwa lete hai smiley15

However, like they say, do not poke a sleeping bear. 

We saw what happened when Arshi said "Ring nikalo kyuki maine kaha hai" - Na, na Ani babu apna chhor kisike nehi sunte, much like bong men smiley37

J has the best chance of making him listen/agree to things. But #LogicalThinking and a #MindOfTheirOwn reign supreme !

In short - If you push them to the edge, be ready for the kehar smiley36smiley36

One thing that Ani disappoints me with, is the fact that he doesn't know how to cook. Bongs are generally bigtime foodies and most bong men are great cooks ! Ani should learn and batao Bodoma's haath in kitchen smiley37smiley36

Side Note - Married to one for the past 15 years now, and always find myself running short of deewars , to phoro his head or mine smiley36smiley36smiley44smiley44

But there’s some thing about the bong guys! They are very soft spoken and gentle.. how’s there no exception at all??

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

New thread , Thanks Anju