Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

Ghum used to be the same.. I hate these zillats.. who does birthdays like this.. I agree with the ashirwad part.. but the garland? And payesh feeding? Must ask Sohini, if thatโ€™s the part of Bengal tradition?
Whatโ€™s this food bringing bad luck? Itโ€™s just food right.. 

True .

Food itself is considered as a blessing.

After showing same insults of family members about money and status for 180+episodes its really becoming a torture .

They should change the topic and continue insults in different way .Because that is the only work profile of evil Basu's..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aadia

If J gives ishara.. he will turn this world upside down.. itโ€™s J who wants make a pickle of her love.. saving Ani for her useless didi๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

@ boldโ€ฆ. Yaa heโ€™s just waiting for the chance.. 1 chance smiley14โ€ฆ yaa J doesnโ€™t know the importance of him yet.. heโ€™s already taking his steps towards her now.. 

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sohini ji, question for you. What are those stems they are putting on heads in ashirwaad ceremonies..I like that..what does it signify?

Edited by Funcnv - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: xnbstar

But this is serious! This family mistreated Jhanak at that level where she once thought for a suicide!

Feel very pity for such an innocent and pure soul. Ani's love can heal that extreme pain in her heart....

Itny pyaar usny usky lye cooking kri or itni badtameezi se zaleel kra....even we treat our real maids like our guests. 

Jahil makers! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ก

Yaa this was very toxic level.. who insults food.. let anyone prepare it smiley19

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Move to our new home folksโ€ฆ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5355361

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funcnv

My reaction of the day is..

โ€œKheechne ka bhi seema hothi hainโ€ ..๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ 

Yaar..from the time they returned from the date..watching every episode gives me a headache..why do they have to scream..iss se acha dhoom thana thana na hain..๐Ÿ˜‚ what nonsense is that logic of certain food being inauspicious..arey yeh kaunsi writers hain bhai..๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ she has been making food all along, why today is only the problem..and what is this Tan doing? Just if Shrishti says something Ani has to listen whatever it is whether it is right or wrong? Why donโ€™t they all do sashtaang pranaam to this useless chillam chilli celebrities..and clean up their feet with their hands..๐Ÿ˜ก 

I am sick and tired of this never ending nonsense..if Ani doesnโ€™t return from Kashmir with J as his legally wedded wife..that will be it for me..Arey yaar after damaging our ear drums with these many repeated assaults, if they donโ€™t balance the show with positivity, itโ€™s becoming unbearable.. why does Ani become mum every other episode..๐Ÿ™„

P.S: Thank you for the tags ladies..โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So true , now its became height of tolerance .

It might have picked them trp , but daily they show same how will it work .

Too mich drama on each and everything followed by family members insults on how poor they are ...๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Beautiful words maya !! ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ sending lots of love and hugs your way !!

Thankyou and hope you are having good time .

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

So true , now its became height of tolerance .

It might have picked them trp , but daily they show same how will it work .

Too mich drama on each and everything followed by family members insults on how poor they are ...๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก

Only Jhanak and Ani along with good basus are truly rich with their good manners and clean hearts.....