💐💐JHANAK Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread no 26 💐💐

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

๐“™๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“ณ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“น๐“ต๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ.๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถWhatsApp Image 2024-02-17 at 23.35.08_c2b9a39b.jpg

HOPE This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

res

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Let me start this thread with some good news! ... 

I think Ani finally might have stopped saying "I Love you, Arshi"! 

I posted BTS on the on-location thread, go check it out if you are interested! 

adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ANI HAS STOPPED SAYING I LOVE YOU ARSHI!!!!! my birthday is in a few days and jhanak makers just gave me the best gift ever
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations on the new threadsmiley40Thanks Anjusmiley31

KambakthIshq thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Let me start this thread with some good news! ... 

I think Ani finally might have stopped saying "I Love you, Arshi"! 

I posted BTS on the on-location thread, go check it out if you are interested! 

Finally!!smiley41

Itโ€™s high time Ani boysmiley15

Edited by KambakthIshq - 1 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Happy birthday in advance! 

Thats what i heard director say in BTS! But i would like you guys to confirm what i heard was right 

Originally posted by: adyamalhotraa

ANI HAS STOPPED SAYING I LOVE YOU ARSHI!!!!! my birthday is in a few days and jhanak makers just gave me the best gift ever

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
adyamalhotraa thumbnail
but seriously this guy keeps asking himself how he will live without jhanak.. knows he feels something special towards her, HAS REALISED HE ISNT HAPPY MARRYING ARSHI ANYMORE, HAS STARTED TO THINK OF HIS MARRIAGE WITH JHANAK AS SACHHI, is crying at the thought of jhanak leaving, always rude to arshi nowadays, wants to be with jhanak all the time, now that jhanak is going she got him feeling like shit, STARTS TO F***ING PUNCH THE WALL WHEN JHANAK SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT HIM AND ARSHI AND GETS ANGRY (extremely sad) THAT USKO FARAK NAHI PAD RAHa, has had and loved so many romantic moments with jhanak nowโ€ฆ no like seriously how is he still having a hard time figuring out heโ€™s in love with jhanak..? and apparently now he has stopped saying ily to arshi too.. so he pakka has some realisation that he has fallen out of love with arshi warna i love you arshi was his go-to line.. now he doesnt want to save his relationship with her and is putting it on her to break it..
KambakthIshq thumbnail

Originally posted by: adyamalhotraa

Happy Birthday to you in advancesmiley27. Aniโ€™s bday is still going on in the show.. maybe you both will end up sharing your bdayssmiley16smiley36

adyamalhotraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Happy Birthday to you in advancesmiley27. Aniโ€™s bday is still going on in the show.. maybe you both will end up sharing your bdayssmiley16smiley36

HAHAHA THATS WHAT I WANTED TOO but i doubt this will happen.. if they drag aniโ€™s bday till 28th may then jhanak land is too slow but letโ€™s see maybe uski ashirwaad ceremony and the beginning of the greatest gift ever (kashmir track) begins by then!!!!