Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Let me start this thread with some good news! ... 

I think Ani finally might have stopped saying "I Love you, Arshi"! 

I posted BTS on the on-location thread, go check it out if you are interested! 

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚lets celebrate..

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He knows his class and status loving family too well, so now throwing the Guruji card on their face!

He to his family- Well whatever floats your boat, if that is what it takes to accept J as a prospective bahu, toh yeh lelo Guruji ko !

While it would be an extremely disturbing reason for J , for Ani it is again method vs results tussle, results win hands down!

Originally posted by: samarp2

Today will be continuation of yesterdayโ€™s drama smiley26smiley26.. as still Ani has to reveal her father to his family smiley26smiley26

Looks like heโ€™s secretly hoping smiley37 that Jhanak is also good for him smiley36 as her father is also high status guy smiley37smiley37 so heโ€™s informing his family before handsmiley37 that Afshi is not the only option.. Jโ€™s dad is a big shot too smiley37smiley37

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

He knows his class and status loving family too well, so now throwing the Guruji card on their face!

He to his family- Well whatever floats your boat, if that is what it takes to accept J as a prospective bahu, toh yeh lelo Guruji ko !

While it would be an extremely disturbing reason for J , for Ani it is again method vs results tussle, results win hands down!

But being the Asylum wasis

They will make issues with each and everything.

Be it living things or non living things

The acceptance,proper reaction,thinking with brain come a bit delayed here in this house....

Ani and J will have to be strong for each other if they accept their feeling and marriage..

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Will they show ring ceremony today? Or tomorrow...

Episode is late on Hulusmiley13

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bold 1 - This will come close to epi 1000 smiley37 jab har ek member ki jaan/izzat J bacha chuki hogi and winning that person over in the process smiley36

Bold 2 - They are highly reactive and radio active metals, ek dusre ke sath takra ke jhan jhan karte rahenge smiley37

Bold 3 - Yeh na ho payega, sawal hi nehi payda hota, brain toh hai hi nehi smiley37

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

But being the Asylum wasis

They will make issues with each and everything.

Be it living things or non living things

The acceptance,proper reaction,thinking with brain come a bit delayed here in this house....

Ani and J will have to be strong for each other if they accept their feeling and marriage..

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

hmm ok ... I don't know then ... 

who cares i don't want to see Anishi anymore lol! that's all I care about ๐Ÿ˜… 

BTS all full of hersmiley7 anyways i dont even want to say her name

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aadia

Will they show ring ceremony today? Or tomorrow...

Episode is late on Hulusmiley13

for this bday has to be over  smiley39 hope we get puja scene todaysmiley14 as anyhow they skipped cake cutting ๐Ÿค”

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Wow, loved to know that! Should plan a meetup sometime! 

Ekta's Kitni Mohabbat hai was love โค๏ธ 

I saw that show when it was over.. that was my first show after comg here smiley36

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Haha!! But ye bht hi bara stretch hn.....Guinness world record to bangya hga abtk ๐Ÿ˜Ž....I was in Toronto when started this show and then went to 9 countries for 3.5 months and back to Mississauga but story wahi ki wahi....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ekta shows b iitny stretching nhi hoty in this matter....makers ko khud nhi pata krna kya h....Agr Khurshal or Hiba lead roles m nhi hty to kbka closed hogya hta ye show.....๐Ÿ’ฏ

Oh where in Mississauga? I live near heartland 

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

he will use any tactics by hook or by crook smiley37 if J needs to stay near him smiley9.. he knows ghee ko nikalne ke liye ungli tedhi karni hai smiley37