Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Does this mean JK noticed the ring in the zillat arena and we are spared from coffee date?

Yaa she saw & asks him smiley42smiley36 she accuses j smiley7 saying she gave him in alone & not front of all like her smiley26smiley26 .. he gets mad ๐Ÿ˜ก at Arshi.. saying I knew u will react like this.. then he talks about cancelling the wedding smiley36 if he doesnโ€™t remove will she cancel smiley37 if one time he removes also smiley36 how will she remove j from his dimaag smiley37 whole his mad family is there smiley37 this looks like after he returns from railway station smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

And how like a statue he stands.. poor guy it must be awkward for him also๐Ÿ˜ž

this is 3 rd time she did for him smiley36 but they r professional actors smiley16 we would be awkward smiley37 but not them smiley36

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

I felt same when I heard her say smiley42smiley36 itโ€™s sure Jhanak Bose will enter smiley16 .. she have  the hint smiley36 & there Ani also hinting it in precap smiley42

That would be interesting.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lollolika

So true Anju, the characters should act their age. This is too old fashioned. it was fine during J aahirvaad episode but why repeating same thing again and againsmiley44

She did it with so much love and dedication with her head on his feet๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Go Hiba Go Hiba good girl๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Yeah, even I felt how nicely Hiba falls in his feet without any hesitation. True professional 

We need BTS of this smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

imp things like that we do t get smiley19

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Makers are just like J, stripteased us with a week long coffee date promo. with the ring getting exposed in the courtroom?! smiley15

#SadistsMadeUsSad

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Does this mean JK noticed the ring in the zillat arena and we are spared from coffee date?

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow ani โ€ฆ I know they are talking about ring but what I am hearing is โ€œmere dimag se jhanak ko kaise utarogiโ€

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Episode is not up yet right ?! 

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

this is 3 rd time she did for him smiley36 but they r professional actors smiley16 we would be awkward smiley37 but not them smiley36

That act looks not good at all....She could have hugged him instead of this...