Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

True that smiley27

Sometimes it takes years to know someone...

While...

Sometimes it feels like you have known someone for years in just a few moments with them...

I can relate to this from personal experience. 

I second that!

That's why I wrote this, since clarifications are necessary to get a clear picture of the current scenario.

We always feel more natural or want to be close to someone with whom we can relate. (Sometimes this doesn't work in arranged relationships, as we have to accept the other partner regardless of how much dissimilarity there is.)

This is the main reason for Ani for getting attracted to her from the beginning as she's also similar to him in various regards.

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am not sure if Ani and Arshi's was an arranged relationship though... 

But one can mistake liking for love. Especially for a logical guy like Ani, Arshi seemed like the one that checks all the boxes... except he forgot to check the biggest one... his heart smiley27

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I second that!

That's why I wrote this, since clarifications are necessary to get a clear picture of the current scenario.

We always feel more natural or want to be close to someone with whom we can relate. (Sometimes this doesn't work in arranged relationships, as we have to accept the other partner regardless of how much dissimilarity there is.)

This is the main reason for Ani for getting attracted to her from the beginning as she's also similar to him in various regards.

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail

I am not sure if Ani and Arshi's was an arranged relationship though... 

But one can mistake liking for love. Especially for a logical guy like Ani, Arshi seemed like the one that checks all the boxes... except he forgot to check the biggest one... his heart smiley27

I feel itโ€™s more like arrange since they both have same social status and maybe a strong liking from Arshi's side.

But yeah, that's for sure that he assumed that liking as love. It happens with normal people too bcz love jab tak experience nhi hota with its multiple shades we don't know the exact difference whereas liking/infatuation is just a sudden strong attraction like crushing...

And our stupid generation mostly considers liking as love jbhi to 2 din me pyaar or 3 din me breakup hjta h ๐Ÿ˜…

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi - Ani's hollow relationship:

Since there is no love and emotional attachment between them. They're shown to us as normal dating people who are most likely puppets to each other but if there's any slight amount of love then Ani never gets emotionally attached and fall harder for Jhanak.

As it says we can only love someone till the last breathe not suddenly fall out of it. Pyaar and emotional attachment are always superior to everything in anyone's life. 

Log is k lye ya to khud tabaha hojty hn ha yaa phir kiski ko kardety hn๐Ÿ”ฅ

Ani and Arshi k case me aisa kbhi kuch nhi tha and maybe unki fake relationship arrange ho ya phr Arshi ki trf se ho....but never it looks like koi love relationship hai. Because jb arrange relationship me koi commit hota hn to partners ko sometimes aisa lgna lagta hn k they're in love without experiencing any strong love emotions as they're going to marry so aisa hi hmey makers n portray kiya hn...

But jb reality hit hard.and Ani got his soulmate Jhanak in his life then he started to feel totally different which he never felt for Arshi as he said and now he got to know what is actual vs claimed love. If there were any hardships in btw Arshi n Ani to unky parents were influential to unko kuch face nhi krna para hga...or maybe Ani wasn't interested enough in that problem solving aspect since he's very professional and career oriented and hardly he spent enough time with Arshi to get that emotional attachment agr aisa hota to unki relationship aisey kbhi nhi break hta...obviously it's loose jo itni asni se bikhar gya...

But in case with Jhanak, their relationship is based on trust, respect, emotional attachment and most significantly, HAQ too (as they're legally bonded) that are highly essential for any relationship and can be observed at hut scene too when he removed her duppata with that haq and how she let him to do so having complete trust on him.

Plus they got enough time tl stay together and face the hardships so that proove k hardly Ani n Arshi itna time spend kra ho as makers are using kitna years se word but never explicitly shown that....kitny years important nhi hoty but kitna effective and emotional time spend kra that is significant.

In real life too this happens as sometimes we get close to those jinky sath sirf thora hi time spent kra vs 3 to 5 years of relationship.

Will read and reply later. smiley20

vira76 thumbnail

Yeah, Truly to know someone takes a lot! 

Arshi does have more affection for Ani comparatively ... in the first episode, it looked like he liked her a lot too ... was crushing hard on her and they looked like a happy couple ...

Why I think it's not arranged because they have mentioned that Ani and Arshi have had a relationship for a couple of years and Shristi has said that Arshi was the one who introduced Ani to her while she did not like the idea of a joint family etc etc. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ  So it might have been love first and then arranged. We will just have to wait and see if they reveal more about their past relationship...

But honestly speaking, I am not interested in knowing what was before of them... I think the focus should be just Runak now. The important thing is however close they were, clearly, they did not know each other enough irrespective of the time they spent together. 

I feel itโ€™s more like arrange since they both have same social status and maybe a strong liking from Arshi's side.

But yeah, that's for sure that he assumed that liking as love. It happens with normal people too bcz love jab tak experience nhi hota with its multiple shades we don't know the exact difference whereas liking/infatuation is just a sudden strong attraction like crushing...

And our stupid generation mostly considers liking as love jbhi to 2 din me pyaar or 3 din me breakup hjta h ๐Ÿ˜…

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

She already got that avatar yesterday but usko abtk yehi lagta hn k Ani Arshi ko like krta n she's coming in between.

Jbtk Ani free nhi krega uss commitment se apny apko...Jhanak apny 60 yards k circle me nhi aney dedy ๐Ÿ˜… lolz....

Per aapna Ani is smart...direct dil or dimag me entry kri hn usky...๐Ÿ”ฅ

days without confessing smiley36 he want commitment from her ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ.. on what basis he is doing that..I think J has bit idea that he is falling for her.. but after ring ceremony she is sure that her feelings r pyaar ke feelings for her smiley9.Now only hope is after she goes Kashmir he will follow her.. looks alike after ring ceremony she will leave & then these people will arrange his ashirwad rasam

xnbstar thumbnail

Yeah, Truly to know someone takes a lot! 

Arshi does have more affection for Ani comparatively ... in the first episode, it looked like he liked her a lot too ... was crushing hard on her and they looked like a happy couple ...

Why I think it's not arranged because they have mentioned that Ani and Arshi have had a relationship for a couple of years and Shristi has said that Arshi was the one who introduced Ani to her while she did not like the idea of a joint family etc etc. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ  So it might have been love first and then arranged. We will just have to wait and see if they reveal more about their past relationship...

But honestly speaking, I am not interested in knowing what was before of them... I think the focus should be just Runak now. The important thing is however close they were, clearly, they did not know each other enough irrespective of the time they spent together. 

So, it's mostly one-sided love from Arshi and a liking from Ani.

Another important aspect is that the makers always remained inconsistent with the writing part and left everything to the audience's assumptions. They should rather focused on the backdrop first but instead messed up with the I love you part from Ani's side. 

And they never justified that point, so now we have to perceive this angle from an individual perspective. Surprisingly, we almost agreed that his side is always considered a liking versus actual love.

In one of the recent interviews, even Hiba said Ani claim krta hn k wo Arshi se love krta hn etc.....so actors are aware of the reality of that scenario but for viewers only assumption is the key!

So claim vs actual love is already proved with Hiba's interview too.

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

days without confessing smiley36 he want commitment from her ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ.. on what basis he is doing that..I think J has bit idea that he is falling for her.. but after ring ceremony she is sure that her feelings r pyaar ke feelings for her smiley9.Now only hope is after she goes Kashmir he will follow her.. looks alike after ring ceremony she will leave & then these people will arrange his ashirwad rasam

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Phr why she's saying during her leg incident k 'sirji aap ek dum budhu hn apko kuch samaj nhi at' etc n when option nhi hn merey pass....before her wedding

Ye bs ek fictional story or makers ko bus business krna h to wo faltu ka stretch krahy hn.....Ani had already badly fallen for Jhanak before holi incident n we all know kasey sbko usny mandir k ghantay ki tarah bajaya tha usdin ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Makers n faltu me Jhanak ka wedding track add kra to stretch the story.....sometimes aisa lgata hn writer khud bahut bara dil jala aashiq h....๐Ÿ˜… usko dard dikhane se sadistic pleasure milta hn bs...๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adyamalhotraa

ANI HAS STOPPED SAYING I LOVE YOU ARSHI!!!!! my birthday is in a few days and jhanak makers just gave me the best gift ever

Happy Birthday ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿฅณ in advance 

vira76 thumbnail

Yeah after him building the whole shivling and calling her "Jhanak Bose" we are still at the realization stage... smiley37

I hope though the story moves now! 

Positive sign is Ani is changing so that is at least good... 

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Phr why she's saying during her leg incident k 'sirji aap ek dum budhu hn apko kuch samaj nhi at' etc n when option nhi hn merey pass....before her wedding

Ye bs ek fictional story or makers ko bus business krna h to wo faltu ka stretch krahy hn.....Ani had already badly fallen for Jhanak before holi incident n we all know kasey sbko usny mandir k ghantay ki tarah bajaya tha usdin ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Makers n faltu me Jhanak ka wedding track add kra to stretch the story.....sometimes aisa lgata hn writer khud bahut bara dil jala aashiq h....๐Ÿ˜… usko dard dikhane se sadistic pleasure milta hn bs...๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…