Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fero_love thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

same.. after they entered house smiley44 drama is only not ending 

You know there should be limit for everything if they keep on depending upon *insulting jhanak, questioning Ani, round table conference discussion on every little thing for trps it's getting beyond no one can connect with the show.

I think I have stopped watching since 2-3 days...

Will catch up wu till I find that episodes are watchable.

Edited by Fero_love - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Boy looking very handsome...but that shot got spoiled by vethaal entry.

Veethal ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Then what is Bips ?

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Lakshmi, I think avi garika posalu kada ...Manam vinayakuniki samarpistam. Garika has the power to remove negative energy. During solar and lunar eclipse time will places garika on food items like pickles,  grains, pulses etc...

Exactly!! Bermuda grass.. we use that in pooja especially for Ganesha.. eclipse time we use the dried version..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

I think lot of edit was done today and yesterday .

When Arshi hugged Anirudh his expression was like he got fb 

Even today when Jhanak gave that Payesh and moved her expression was also like fb.

There was a lapse too of few seconds .

They are editing good scenes for this rubbish drama I wonder what they want to project now .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I think lot of edit was done today and yesterday .

When Arshi hugged Anirudh his expression was like he got fb 

Even today when Jhanak gave that Payesh and moved her expression was also like fb.

There was an lapse too of few seconds .

They are editing good scenes for this rubbish drama I wonder what they want to project now .

I seriously wished he had fbs of J feeding him today and he should have had fbs when Banshee hugged him.. these guys donโ€™t want to cut the gross dialogues that Shrishti utters.. how many times in how many ways did they repeat the food being bad luck.. So much regressive crap from the family who believes in pre wedding honeymoon๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hahahahaha The plea - Please get caught ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Dadubhaiโ€™s gopal makhkhan sorry mudur chori karte huye pakda jayga smiley37

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

The payesh snatched by Arshi and  highlighting the empty hands of Jhanak . Hope its not a symbolic representation of future .

Funny people .

Arshi is gift   , didn't they see the gift bad mouthing and shouting about their own son!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Such formal parents ,specially Tanuja .

All Anirudh gaze was on Jhanak and one moment I felt like he wanted to ask what happened why are you sad .

Jhanak hurt with engagement and ring from Arshi . Dont worry girl he is waiting for your ring .  

Choton part was rubbish .

Now when she enters the house wont they see each other . Instead of beating round the bushes couldn't he just have said the truth and apologised for the false story .

But then there wont be chance to insult him in the court room .

Food drama .Seriously ...

And finally whose birthday it is .

Arshi Arshi  everything ended on her .

Oh yes , that is why they had reminded "aaj Anirudh ka birthday hai " 

Much needed one ,I thought it was Arshi praising day 

Anirudh please be in the frame of Arshi's camera and get caught , feeding , hugging , staring , holding hands , whatever way ..

But please get caught .

This would be your treat for us on your birthday .

Scream session followed we will manage with ff mode .

Ramya , Vidya special thanks for making the episode intersting with your writings .

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

I seriously wished he had fbs of J feeding him today and he should have had fbs when Banshee hugged him.. these guys donโ€™t want to cut the gross dialogues that Shrishti utters.. how many times in how many ways did they repeat the food being bad luck.. So much regressive crap from the family who believes in pre wedding honeymoon๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Yes with their expressions we feel that ...

But we get celebrity shying ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

So true , cut few repetitive dialogues amd show us Anirudh and Jhanak ..

Saving everything for Kashmir track may be or to show them missing each other .

They are fooling us a lot ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Someone needs to slap that Shrishti smiley7smiley7 she was purposely insulting Jhanak to take revenge of her daughter ..smiley7 Ani also didnโ€™t shut her up fast smiley24 he still said he will taste the pulav thoda sa smiley36โ€ฆ 

If he had said he requested it smiley37 night was gone smiley37 now day also family would have wasted in roasting for him smiley37 there goes his bday then smiley37.. .. he was least interested in any drama which was happening around smiley37 he happily celebrated with Jhanak with dinner, cake & some romance ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ & now he will have food made by her that also chori chupke ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ as people have left him no option smiley36

I am not too sure yaar.. how many more days I can take this crap.. same insults.. same issues.. if Ani is not coming back from Kashmir with J as his wife.. I have no hopes here.. ๐Ÿ˜” 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like till jhanak is away Basu clan will entertain themselves by abusing chooton for making false stories in front of mranilini. ANI has definetely made up his mind that he is not going to even engaged with Arshi. Most of us are angry with Ani being a silent spectator most of time . He just does not want too much drama on his birthday and more humiliation of jhanak. Already they had too much drama in night where they did not do even cake cutting also. So he does not want again same thing. Jhanak has also become pro in lying like her hubby . Good job jhanak. Both are too much in love that they donโ€™t care about whole world. Jhanak also daringly got sweet dish lost in Ani in front of everyone. I am not that much upset with Ani as his focus is more on end result. 

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

I am not too sure yaar.. how many more days I can take this crap.. same insults.. same issues.. if Ani is not coming back from Kashmir with J as his wife.. I have no hopes here.. ๐Ÿ˜” 

Me too yaar..my deadline for the show also is Kashmir se wapsi thak..now that IPL etc are all done..they should bring a little crisp in the episodes and some god forsaken positivity..๐Ÿ˜ก